Multiple saves to choose from depending on how you want to play.

Version 5.1 My Summer Car Save [SATSUMA GT+VAN&TRUCK KEY], My Summer Car Save [VAN+TRUCK at HOME+KEYS] [!OUTDATED!

-truck and van at home Download save – Pink Satsuma. Savegame for My Summer Car– The game done 100%, Installation:Copy files from archive to C:\Users\%user-name%\AppData\LocalLow\Amistech\My Summer Car, i was told this save was stock. July 31, 2018 Experimental Save. New version 5.0 Where put the donwload and how to enter the save??? again thank you. I can't drive the Satsuma even tho i have started it... o caso n sai do lugar eu coloco a macha mas n anda, its the best save game in the world, planet, and anything thank you so much this what i want i search a save game in yt but this save is the best. this save is fucked because all parts of the satsuma are out of the car and the thirst is full after 20 seconds im dead wtf??? my summer car – save game (a fully assembled satsuma, all tuning + 500 k money Log in to download, or make sure to confirm your account via email, [24 June 2020 - Experimental - No Mods] Satsuma GT Multiple Choice Save Files, DISCONTINUED! ]. Rally spec Satsuma for experimental branch, A new game with a fully built and tuned Satsuma GT (Stock) and Ruscko (No Key). > It's a save game of My Summer Car. That's odd, I wonder if there was an update that made the plates disappear? :))))))))))))))))))), is the racing flywheel in? car doe not start -10/10, la voiture a des bugs surt les ailes avant et sur la calendre. SAVE GAME - GT PARTS, BLUE VAN, GIFU - STOCK & NO INSPECTION - My Summer Car. -Engine fix

Savegame for My Summer Car – The game done 100% – Blue Satsuma Download save – White Satsuma. 29000+ Members | Click here to join the RaceDepartment Discord server. -New car paint Your email address will not be published. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. -Fix alternator. -Semi Stock car ! its the best savegame i have a Question pls make a update with gt parts, Log in to download, or make sure to confirm your account via email. JavaScript is disabled. Roll Cage is NOT installed, Also car should be Suski Approved after the original steering wheel with the leopard print is installed (It's on the table in the garage by the parts magazine). For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. It's a save game of My Summer Car. 29000+ Members | Click here to join the RaceDepartment Discord server.

JavaScript is disabled.

Original satsuma GT version and tuning engine.-truck and van at home.-Jerrycan full (Diesel and Gasoline) -Stock GT car -Some mechanical parts are installed (carburetor, nitro, ...) -House / garage tidy -Some pieces of performance already bought and … plz reply asap, the moment i open the door all the car parts get unbloted and scatter around. Great game save but satsuma for me has no licence plates lol. I have not played for a little while. -Add truck and van keys nasıl kaydedicem kaydediuyom ya susuzluktan ölüuom yada arabaya binince araba dağılıyor. Some notes about the save and game/story progress: Player Name: John Finnsmith Satsuma: Is in almost stock GT configuration and tuned with License plates. Download save – Black Satsuma Original satsuma GT version and tuning engine.