"I was cutting someone's throat this morning with my hook and did my back in, so I think I'm very well cast as a dissipated old Hook," he says, laughing. After completing his training at London's Royal Academy of Dramatic Art (RADA), he made his television debut as the title character in the ITV series Young Sherlock Holmes. Sometimes they’ll include recommendations for other related newsletters or services we offer. "I mean Hook is so different to Henrik Hanssen. "And the people, James and Giles, who were this company based in Chingford in Essex, they taught me how to drive, passed my test and we all got on famously. "Ninety-two per cent of actors are unemployed at any time, which is a hell of an unemployment rate. explains more about how we use your data, and your rights.

After leaving Holby – whose episodes are filmed four months in advance – he didn't entirely take it easy. Henry attended Homefield School and then Brockenhurst College in Hampshire where he took A levels. Guy does have one very unusual trump card up his sleeve, should his portrayal of Hook – perish the thought – be less than well received.

Henry has become a household name following his acclaimed and highly watchable portrayal of quirky health chief Henrik Hanssen in hospital drama Holby City. So, it's fingers crossed... well, as many fingers as Hook has left!". Sarah Flind is an actress, known for Maleficent (2014), The Holiday (2006) and Gosford Park (2001). ". Looking for something to watch? For his role as Hook, Guy may even get some sound advice from someone who knows him better than most. I paid off some of my debts and I really enjoyed creating that character because he was a real weirdo, a strange man. Charlie Drake, the comedian, was my godfather and people long gone, Al Read and Arthur Haynes. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 1, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2, © FamousBirthdays.com - use subject to the information collection practices disclosed in our Privacy Policy. "I've never been so frightened in my life. GAME OF GIVE AND TAKE (Original song by Gus Flind-Henry) - Duration: 2 minutes, 17 seconds. "Also, Greg Doran is the Artistic Director here now, so I think that's one of the reasons I'm back, he's kindly asked me back. "I call it the bubble inside for the character," says Guy.

"This summer I achieved a childhood ambition when I wasn't doing anything in Transylvania," he explains.

Keep your little bookworms engaged outside of the classroom with our selection of the very best literary adaptations. He has caught doing a similar thing on a train in 2015, Girl, 2, dies after 'swallowing toilet cleaner capsule' and vomiting pink liquid, Arietta-Grace Barnett began vomiting a "bright pink liquid" on June 28 last year, with her mother rushing her to hospital fearing she may have ingested the toxic capsule. Favorite Movie, 41st People Choice Awards, Wherein Oliver Is Educated by His Friend Fagin and Delivered Over to Mr. William Sikes, The Best TV Shows About Being in Your 30s.

New Worlds is due to be shown sometime next year and his character in it sounds rather like his role as Attorney General in HBO's series John Adams, about the second US President. "It's funny because, in the theatre, I tend to play these eccentric, doolally weirdoes and, on screen, I tend to be much more saturnine and contained. "So, that was a ridiculous childhood dream come true.

"Unfortunately, I do have to do a little bit of dancing in the show," Guy admits. "You've got a lot to fulfil – you want to be the most frightening, funny and sad Captain Hook. Our. I joined in a heatwave – June 30, 2010 – and I was wearing a rather thick grey Austin Reed suit, sweating and sweating – and like a rabbit in the headlights.