When considering complaint information, please take into account the company's size and volume of transactions, and understand that the nature of complaints and a firm's responses to them are often more important than the number of complaints. A confirmation receipt has been sent to your email address with instructions on how to follow-up on your request. and then was told if I wanted to reschedule a year out, I would lose my loyalty discount AND have to pay an additional $1400 a night. No refund received. But the greatest reward of all is the high level of guest satisfaction we enjoy, with more than half of our guests having stayed with us before. If within 24 hours of booking your online vacation at www.sandals.com, you find a lower price for the same arrival date, number of nights and room accommodations we will refund the difference. Our print brochure features over 190 pages full of evocative images to help you decide which Sandals Resort is just right for you. Sandals is not only the World's Best in the eyes of the travel industry, but the best-loved resorts in the hearts of couples around the world. A Beaches Luxury Included® Vacation includes more of everything for everyone, from every land and water sport under the sun, to anytime gourmet dining and luxurious family-friendly suites.
BBB remains operational and focused on serving our business community. BBB remains operational and focused on serving our business community.

Revel in some of the world's most breathtakingly romantic beachfront settings at Sandals resorts. Find countless items you can mix and match to create your very own vision. You can book with confidence online, through your favorite travel agent, or by calling 1-888-SANDALS. The total remaining balance of your vacation will automatically be charged 45 days prior to check-in date.

As a matter of policy, BBB does not endorse any product, service or business. Sponsorship requests are available for recognized charitable or educational institutions. Travel Protection Plan Insurance Is On Us. In order to respond to your inquiries in an expedient manner, please complete the required fields below. BBB remains operational and focused on serving our business community and our consumers throughout this crisis. If you choose to do business with this business, please let the business know that you contacted BBB for a BBB Business Profile. However, BBB does not verify the accuracy of information provided by third parties, and does not guarantee the accuracy of any information in Business Profiles. Girls Sandals All Girls Sandals Littles (2-4 Yrs) Kids (5-8 Yrs) ... Corporate Office Location. The total price of the vacation is $3978.78. Our Best Price Guarantee allows you to feel certain that the room rate you receive is the best price for your Sandals vacation. Sandals Best Price Guarantee.
Cancelled my vacation on 9/2. At Sandals, love is all you need, because everything else is included. Box 100, N. Kent Avenue, Montego Bay. Answer 1 of 83: We love the Sandals resorts BUT, the more I think about it the more I am feeling compelled to send an email about the lack of free WiFi - that I have to pay $45/week. You can call Sandals Resorts International at (866) 503-8409 toll free number, write an email, fill out a contact form on their website www.sandals.com, or write a letter to 4950, 72nd Ave, Miami, FL, 33155-5500, USA. I want my money back. The refund can take up to 4 weeks to process, or due to covid that could take longer to process. This is an overview of the Sandals Resorts Miami campus or office location. The $42.99 per week that Sandals charges is still cheaper than making phone calls from the room, but that price is nearly what we pay for a month of internet service at home! I also understand the flight is also non refundable as well. This office is the major Sandals Resorts Miami-Fort Lauderdale, FL area location. You can book with confidence online, through your favorite travel agent, or by calling 1-888-SANDALS. P.O. Sandals Resorts is your perfect partner to host Incentive Program, Special Group Reunions or Wedding Receptions.

Was told at that time that I would recieve a 100% refund, minus the non refundable vacation insurance and airfare would be refunded in a seperate credit as the flight was deemed non refundable as well. Sandals is credited for being the first resort to use swim-up pool bars. Travel Protection Plan Insurance Is On Us. The E-mail Correspondence Department's hours are 9:00am to 5:00pm Eastern Standard time on weekdays and is closed on Saturdays, Sundays and all U.S. National Holidays. Contact Sandals Resorts International customer service. BBB Business Profiles are provided solely to assist you in exercising your own best judgment. Browse jobs and read about the Sandals Resorts Miami location with content posted anonymously by Sandals Resorts employees in Miami, FL. We’ll guide you through the process. BBB Business Profiles are subject to change at any time. Sandals Resorts International ... Was told on the phone that it could take 10-15 busness days to receive my refund. The company was founded in 1981.