How much xp should I be getting at Sand Crabs?

Giant seaweed can be harvested from a seaweed patch at level 23 Farming after planting a seaweed spore. So I'm at a 4 crab spot, I've got Leaf Bladed Sword (Spent ages getting 55 slayer for it, Best in slot training weapon for 50 attack), Got unholy book, Using Super attack and Strength, I think I should be in a decent shape. button to be tipped on how many monsters you need to kill to reach your target level.

Question. chaos druid drops are the best money/hr i have found. why do you say that and whats the best way to get to fossil island.

I'll pick up a glory on next bank. Refresh the xp tracker.

If you get to Fossil Island, Ammonite Crabs are better.

Type in your current xp for the skills you need in the text box or use the. Either select a monster from the list or enter their life points. Planting gives 19 Farming experience and harvesting yields 21 experience for each giant seaweed picked. I can hit 20s on them without using prayer. Type in your target level between 2 and 99. Try Rock crabs and see if you get more exp.

© 1999 - 2020 RuneScape Tips, all rights reserved.

Are rock crabs and sand crabs still the fastest melee xp for me?

• Sand crabs/Ammonite crabs – 10-60/70. However, my account isn't too strong at the moment (61cb, 50 attack, 70 strength, 67 hitpoints, 71 mage, 71 range, 43 prayer) so I'm training at the main spot recommended to me: Sand Crabs. Then click the Tip me! Idk. Is there any better way to speed up my progress to 60/60/60 thats not crabs? By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. i have zero member quests completed so there may be some xp value in there. Mode: Regular » Runescape Calculators » Ranged.

You can look up monster life points in our Bestiary. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. I'm just coming back to the game for the first time in ~8 months, and I've only really come back to PK. im itchin for dragon equipment. However, they give very low xp and are non-aggressive.

Their combat level is 25 and you have to complete the Bone Voyage quest to access them. Type in your current xp for the skills you need in the text box or use the Get stats!

Features. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. More than 15k, for sure. DEF 44. i do know i need some quests completed to wield dragon stuff.

Is there any better way to speed up my progress to 60/60/60 thats not crabs?

other than the 4.6m i got from sheer drop party luck, bad because i dont have any other real way to make money at the monent.

i do know i need some quests completed to wield dragon stuff.

feature. OSRS is the official legacy version of RS, the largest free-to-play MMORPG. Join us for game discussions, weekly events and skilling competitions! The community for Old School RuneScape discussion on reddit.

"Please Mr. Reproducing or copying any material found on this page is not allowed. What can I possibly be doing so wrong as to get half the amount? Join us for game discussions, weekly events and skilling competitions! Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts.

I've been told that most people get 30-35k xp, and mains can get over 70k xp? Using OSBuddy and despite all of the above, I'm still getting 15k an hour after being there for about 2 hours. STR 47 . Will you use Menaphos to train your skills? 30k+ exp is for people using range with knives/darts. Sandcrabs draw is the ability to afk them with pretty good xp. how much slower is xp grinding at the druids compared to crabs and is the loss of xp worth the money gained from collecting their leaf drops?

You're using a leaf bladed sword which is slower and you're also only 50 attack (accuracy matters). Press J to jump to the feed. What you are doing bad? It takes approximately 40 minutes for it to fully grow. There may be errors in the data, which will affect the output. If you don't have much money then do druids but if you have a lot of money already druids aren't going to be that significant. Your best option is to train on Ammonite Crabs which are located on Fossil Island. I'm using pots and just afking in a 4 spot so I'm constantly attacking them. Xp per hour seems to be increasing steadily for some unknown reason, sitting at about 20k now. Press J to jump to the feed.

I Think I'm RETARDED.can you pleasefi find out what subreddits I can post about why I think that. Goal Starting Level: Use Current Level: Current: Goal Target Level: XP: Level: Hide Member Options: Accurate Mode Rapid Mode Longrange Mode Cannon Mode: DISCLAIMER: The data displayed herein should not be regarded as 100% correct. I'm using Strength Ammy, Climbing Boots, combat brace. However, my account isn't too strong at the moment (61cb, 50 attack, 70 strength, 67 hitpoints, 71 mage, 71 range, 43 prayer) so I'm training at the main spot recommended to me: Sand Crabs. I'm just coming back to the game for the first time in ~8 months, and I've only really come back to PK. The community for Old School RuneScape discussion on reddit. Cookies help us deliver our Services. You can look up monster life points in our.

i have zero member quests completed so there may be some xp value in there. Runescape Community Forums; Discord; Zchat Clan Chat; Attack Runescape Skill Calculator » 2007 RuneScape Skill Calculators » Attack. Either select a monster from the list or enter their life points. RuneScape® and Jagex® are trademarks of Jagex Ltd © 2000 - 2020 Andrew Gower.

Runescape Calculators.

I've got better gear than most of them with Leaf bladed sword and unholy book, plus how difficult can it be?

ARK taming calculator for all creatures in ARK: Survival Evolved; Knock-out estimates, including personal weapons list with custom damage; Starve timer and torpor timers; Creature stats, stat calculator, and stat rankings Gathering efficiency, drops, and weight reduction based on 800,000+ ratings from 40,000+ users; Kibble recipes and chart

Skill Calculators; Coordinate Locator; Community. Sand Crab can I have some more exp.". If I have to grind, i prefer chaos druids for the added miney grind from their drops. Type in your target level between 2 and 99.

Designed for IE8+, Firefox 3.5+, Safari 4+, Opera 10+, and Chrome by Mil.