In the year 1993, the marital life of Aditya and Zarina suffered its first fall out when Aditya started having an extra-marital affair with Kabir Bedi’s daughter, Pooja Bedi.

The mad ‘Salman ka fan’, ‘jawan chokra’ Arjun Kapoor was a mischievous child, at least this picture suggests so. She captioned the pic, “Throwback to the person who always has my back, hands and legs!

BollywoodShaadis.com © 2018, Red Hot Web Gems (I) Pvt Ltd, All Rights Reserved. She [Read More]. Zarina Wahab, on the other hand, was born on July 17, 1959, in Vishakhapatnam. This man who was my father’s age hit me hard on my head when I was 17. Join Facebook to connect with Sana Pancholi and others you may know. But soon, things took an ugly turn when Pooja Bedi’s 15-year-old maid alleged that Aditya had sexual relations with her on the promise that he would help her get a role in any Bollywood movie. Every person faces a crossroad in his/her life but the choices come from within.

Sana and Siddhant Kapoor. As we know everyone actress in Bollywood is well known for their figures and sexy looks. That was one of the biggest crossroads in my life”. Akshay Kumar- Ahmedabad fan club. Abhishek has captioned this pic, “#flashbackfriday… Still the same camaraderie… I'm just a bit taller now... Ok, ok,ok and our fashion sense has evolved too (thank God!)

A buddy just sent this picture, I was 16 I think! Star Biography – Height, Weight, Age, Wiki, Family and more. He helped her as much as he could and eventually she landed in her debut film, Gangster. Will 'Spider-Man 3' have three Peter Parkers?

Anushka Sharma truly looks like a cute doll in this throwback photo. The leggy lass who is all set to make a stunning Hollywood career after becoming one of the most successful Bollywood actors, Deepika Padukone was always a pretty girl. Do let us know in the comments section below as to what you feel after reading Aditya Pancholi and Zarina Wahab’s marriage story. Forgot account? All these emotions have resurfaced watching this super emotional video by @KissanIndia, which shows a special bond of #RealTogetherness in the cutest way. Her eyes are almost like her dad Aditya Pancholi’s light colored eyes. These glamorous pictures of Karishma Tanna you simply can’t miss! Passing a gap-toothed smile and sporting the ‘Anjali’ (from Kuch Kuch Hota Hai) haircut, Deepika looks mushy cute in this throwback photo. View the profiles of people named Sana Pancholi. Sana Pancholi is upcoming Bollywood actress who is best known as the daughter of #Bollywood actor – #Aditya Pancholi & sister of Suraj Pancholi.

Photo Credit : Instagram.com/arbaazkhanofficial, Kareena and Karisma Kapoor look like the fashionistas in making in this throwback photo, Kareena and Karisma Kapoor are undoubtedly the reigning fashionista sisters of the B-town right now. If it doesn’t, the nuptial knot is broken soon. She did her graduation from the esteemed Film and Television Institute of India (FTII), Pune. She has light coloured eyes, much like her dad. If we talk about the body designing of the Bollywood actresses Sana will be in one of the best. Flaunting her adorable smile, Alia looks uber cute in this photo. His father, Rajan Pancholi was a film director in Bollywood. Deepika earlier used to practice Badminton just like her father Prakash Padukone and was a national level player in her teenage. Abhishek Bachchan: Papa never made a film for me, I produced 'Paa' for him. Suraj Pancholi. Sana Pancholi is best known as the daughter of Bollywood actor – Aditya Pancholi & sister of Suraj Pancholi. You May Like: The Alleged Love Affairs Of Bollywood's 'Queen' Kangana Ranaut That Lead To Controversies. In this photo, the duo can be seen posing with their adorable cousin Priyaankk Sharma. Sonam and Rhea Kapoor’s innocent childhood pic is heartwarming. Get App, AWESOME NEWS! Deepika Padukone’s childhood photo with father Prakash Padukone. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of these cookies. Sooraj Pancholi shared the cutest photo from the past on his Instagram handle today.

But there are no free lunches. He made his Bollywood debut with Salman Khan's Hero (2015), alongside debutant Athiya Shetty. Artist. Initially, he had no inclination towards joining the showbiz. Artist.

Sonam Kapoor was cinema ready from childhood. Despite Aditya Pancholi’s infidelity, Zarina Wahab has constantly supported her hubby. She then worked hard and eventually landed in the 1976 film, Chitchor. She came out in his defence and told Pinkvilla: “I was just going through some stories on my mobile and I read Kangana has said ‘She (Zarina) used to treat her (Kangana) like a daughter…” This is completely untrue! Deepika Padukone looks so sweet in this childhood photo. Click here to know more about the Times Points program. Sonam and Rhea Kapoor look like little dolls in this throwback pic shared by Sonam Kapoor on her Instagram handle with the caption, “We may look super innocent but I can tell we were up to something naughty in this photo! Related Pages. However, he was once spotted by a film director on a Mumbai local train and was so impressed with the young man’s looks that he offered him a role in TV sitcom right-away. Can’t wait for my daughter to make similar memories with her grandparents (sic)”.

Shraddha Kapoor had always been a darling sister to her brother Siddhanth Kapoor. (sic)”, Neetu Kapoor shares the cutest childhood pic of her children Ranbir and Riddhima.

Latest celebrity news, articles, features and commentary, know about all celebrity topics and explore trending news on StarBio, Copyright © 2020 | Theme Design by StarBio, Tembi Locke Height, Weight, Age, Wiki, Family & More, Julia Roberts Age, Height, Net Worth, Married, Husband, Children, Priyanka Sarkar Height, Weight, Age, Biography, Wiki, Husband, Family, Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window), Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window), Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window). Sana Pancholi Wiki, Age, Height, Weight, Body Measurement June 14, 2018 starbio 6. It didn’t affect my career in any way.”. Plus, do not miss his younger brothers Arbaaz and Sohail too.

Shraddha Kapoor’s throwback photo with her brothers. He has an elder sister, Sana Pancholi, who is a film school graduate from Los Angeles.

I lodged an FIR against the man”. 1,527 Followers, 307 Following, 315 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Rakhi Pancholi (@pancholi_rakhi) #nostalgia #happytimes (sic)”. The Udta Punjab star had been the cute poser since ever. This obviously didn’t go well with Pooja, and Aditya then returned to his wife, Zarina. She is the owner of Italian dining restaurant in #Goa. During the whole fiasco with Kangana, Zarina constantly supported her hubby. The beautiful lady still owns this magnetic grin. Karisma captioned this uber cute photo, “Happy birthday to my darling baby sister and best friend, Alia Bhatt looks like a teddy bear in this throwback pic. For requests, complaints, suggestions or queries, contact us via E-mail below contact(dot)marathitv@gmail.com, © Copyright - All Rights Reserved 2014 - 2020 | Marathi.TV | Privacy Policy, Anshula Kapoor Age, Birthday, Google : Arjun Kapoor Sister Biography, Shikha Talsania Wiki, Age, Movies, Bio, Parents : Tiku Talsania Daughter, Avantika Dasani Age, Biography, Wiki【 Bhagyashree Daughter 】Pics, Photos. Choose your device Android or IOS (Apple). Sana also owns a fine-dine restaurant in Goa.

Sonam Kapoor’s cousin, Shanaya Kapoor celebrated her 18th birthday yesterday and sister Sonam has the cutest birthday wish for the beauty. See more of Sana Pancholi on Facebook. Bobby Deol has posted the cutest throwback pic to wish his father on birthday, Bobby Deol shared this lovely throwback pic featuring him with daddy Dharmendra to wish the stalwart on his birthday. He can be seen playing with his elder sister, Sana Pancholi in the frame who looks as adorable as he is. Photo Credit : Instagram.com/soorajpancholi, Vivek Oberoi has shared an amazing throwback photo on Instagram.

He comes from a family of film people. Jul 7, 2018 | 04:42:48 IST. (sic)”, Photo Credit : Instagram.com/iambobbydeol, Alia Bhatt has shared the cutest pic from her childhood, Alia Bhatt is looking like a ball of cuteness in this adorable throwback pic which she has shared on her Instagram handle.

Bobby is looking uber cute as he passes a shy smile to the camera. You can still notice the innocent glint in her eyes from back then. Dancer. Karisma Kapoor having her first dance with grandfather Raj Kapoor.

Little Ranveer Singh taking Rakhi gifts from sister Ritika. Impossible! It seems like she was always amazed at the camera. My life manual - Mama, Sooraj Pancholi shares an adorable childhood pic. The chubby-cheeked, bright-eyed girl looks uber adorable in this throwback photo.

Karisma Kapoor shared this beautiful photo of she dancing with her grand father Raj Kapoor on her Instagram handle with an emotional caption that reads, “We remember you with so much love..❤️ #myfirstdance #grandfatherlove #mydadaji (sic)”.

The leading film star looks an epitome of innocence and sweetness in this frame. Sana Pancholi during the trailer launch. The hot Greek God like hunk of today was the cutest cutlet once.

Akshay Kumar made a smart move by removing the like-dislike number from Laxmmi bomb's trailer, Robert Downey Jr. may return as parallel universe Tony in Secret Wars, Beach vacation pictures of Elli AvrRam from Maldives are breaking the internet, Pregger Kareena Kapoor Khan's maternity style game is on point. Vivek Oberoi made us all 90s kids super nostalgic with this throwback photo of his.

Anushka Sharma wishes happy women’s day with this childhood pic. Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Some celeb couples end their marriages after a few years, others after a couple of decades and then, there are some who remain faithful to their partners and end up spending their whole life together. It’s only inspiring to see a wifey so supportive of her husband for more than three decades. Last Updated: Long hair, dancing away with friends, fun memories! Create New Account. Initially, he had no inclination towards joining the showbiz.