Local Covid-19 information regularly updated. This range is the closest so I started going to it often. Locally owned by veteran marksman, John Harms, Precision Arms has made a name for itself by dealing in quality precision rifles (sniper, varmint, competition), tactical rifles, premium optics, handguns, shotguns, ammunition, and everything else you need. You will not experience a more informed, professional, safe, and customer focused experience with any competitor! Protect ourselves! High-Risk Security (War Risk) Business Operations, LRPF Day 1: Weaponizing Math and Hardware Familiarization, LRPF Day 3: Intermediate Long Range Applications. Get your pew pew on.” more, “The range is good and well lit. The Precision Rifle Series is the preeminent rifle organization in the world, structuring a yearly points race for both the PRS Pro Bolt Gun Series and the PRS Regional Series. San Diego County Gun Owners have helped me immensely on my quest for a recreational shooting range in Carlsbad. To combat this and as a service to our customers if we don’t have what you want we will order it and give you a discount on your purchase!. Copyright © 2020 | Six Maritime Inc. | All Rights Reserved. IDPA Club Matches are 2nd and 4th Saturday of each month will at Pala, it's 8:30 sign-up and 9:00 AM shoot. Shooting rats in my back yard ain't…. High quality optics known for their durability and value like Nightforce, Leupold, and more. Gun stores! Not only is Precision Arms committed to service above and beyond stock parts, we personally train our customers to operate, clean and fire weapons sold. Six Maritime is proud to be partnered with companies, who together are supporting the pursuit of safety. TX Precision Matches Precision Rifle Competitions on a World Class Range. First time learners and we will definitely come back to this one as they gave us so much…” more, “ and impatient. Call us with any questions at 760 489 1212. I” more, “Went down to LAX Ammo this morning about 20 minutes before opening. The page for long range information for upcoming events, clinics, classes and challenges in our region. But it's after 10 pm and y'all still are shooting” more. Lisa . If they can make a range happen in Carlsbad, they can do anything! Whether you are a new shooter or a sport shooter looking to polish your precision fire tradecraft, our professionally trained and combat-tested Scout Snipers will provide the mentorship and instruction to get you on target! Visit us on Facebook! Armed with the fundamentals of precision marksmanship, students will shoot known and unknown distance courses of fire and apply their skills to ranges up to 1,000 yards. 31 talking about this. Precision Arms is located in Escondido, CA. The lack of ability to answer a question without being condescending is astonishing. Ok so my gun store in Bonita has been closed down :( So I need a new gun store & a shooting range to go too. The mission of the Long Range Precision Fire Course is to train shooters to the highest standards of long-range precision marksmanship. Really hate that I had to cheat on my Local Gun Store, but when Ryan posted the availability of a particular build that I wanted, I had to take the risk of driving down to check it out in person(without knowing the price). Note: California is requiring gun stores to charge California sales taxes on new guns purchased from other states and transferred in state. The only organization in San Diego that stands up to the 18 local city and county of San Diego councils for our right to keep guns legally in our homes. They have 100 yard indoor ranges. They had good service, even with the challenges COVID brings. The process was easy, quick and they were very helpful.I look forward to making more purchases here in the future, I recommend San Diego Guns to any…” more, “ Builds. It is so bad from the short Australian” more, “Ayyy braaaa, I've gotten use to the shooting during the day. Designed and instructed by former U.S. Marine Corps Scout Snipers and Special Operations personnel, the intensive classroom and field curriculum covers the essentials of precision shooting, including ballistics; scope theory; optic mounting and manipulation; observation skills, wind calls and range estimation; shooter-observer dialogue; moving targets; and multiple target engagement. The official subreddit for San Diego California, "America's Finest City", Over 100,000 Strong and Serving the whole of the San Diego community (including the counties) for the sharing of information, opinion and events to bring us closer together. Precisions Arms in North San Diego County is your source for not only the firearm you want, but the experience you need to get the most out of your purchase. Reviews on Gun Shooting Range in San Diego, CA, United States - The Gun Range San Diego, Discount Gun Mart, San Diego Guns, Gunfighter Tactical, GUNfit, LAX Ammunition, Poway Weapons & Gear Range, San Diego Police Revolver Club, So Cal Gun, P2K Sports The staff was attentive, especially Jason & Brad, who attended us through it all. Optics That Give You An Edge DROS $25. Thats customer service because there's a different line” more, “My favorite shooting range in San Diego. The people are nice enough except when we checked out and asked if they did military discount he asked if we were active duty and said no retired and he said, "The discount is for those doing” more, “With how horrible their customer service is you would assume they were the only gun shop in the State. about 5 minutes before 1100am an employee came out and asked if anyone was here to use the range. Our matches are held at the CCC Shooting Complex in Cawthon, TX which is an 800 acre privately owned range facility conveniently located 15 minutes south of College Station, TX. A San Diego area gun shop/gun store with a great selection of precision rifles, tactical rifles, hunting rifles, handguns, shotguns, ammunition, optics, cleaning supplies, bags and cases, accessories, and more delivered with deep knowledge and exceptional service! Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Six Tactical provides the most intensive and professional long-range marksmanship program of instruction in the Southeast.