Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Do you accept? I'm dying and I've decided that you are a fitting replacement for me. Press J to jump to the feed. An MIT grad student and a tech superstar bring a low-level Pentagon official a staggering discovery that an asteroid is just six months away from colliding with Earth. You season 2: Penn Badgley speaks out on Joe Goldberg ‘struggle’ In this season, Joe’s traumatic childhood was revealed and in the end he refused to give up on what he had always wanted – the perfect family. Or Atlantis. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the SalvationTV community. “Whatever it is… it’s here,” Darius observes, before Season 2 fades to black. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Rescued from his torturing at the hands of Uncle Nichols and cult leader Bass, Darius’ noodle was quite scrambled. God had to come by Earth to check this ridiculous stuff out, Lol but watch it be us humans but from the very distant future. By Darius, this is God. Rescued from his torturing at the hands of … It is only brought up when very NECESSARY and with all the things happening, those events can't just take off 2-4 days of the countdown. I just want to know if Grace married Harris, damn it. The recaps I've seen are very vague on this detail. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Mom's Allison Janney Opens Up About Anna Faris' Departure. What do you think about the Salvation season 2 finale, and the What did you think of the season-ending twist? Matt Webb Mitovich / I wouldn't be surprised. Are there any other shows with a techy protag? Darius, Grace, Harris, Liam and Jillian then head outside to witness was expected to be Samson’s impact, only to watch the massive, spherical and seemingly organic object slow down to a hover in the sky above. * When Alycia, gorgeous Alycia, reached out to RE/SYST figurehead Nero to help hack into and shut down the Russian nukes, it was revealed — to us as well as Harris — that his son, Dylan, is actually alive. The ratings are abysmal, the fandom is pretty small and I'm sure the show is expensive to produce, especially if they're adding aliens or whatever the hell to the list. "Salvation" gives us the fantasy of ending with a bang in a story that whimpers The new CBS series is a dull race against a planet-killing asteroid, but is that really the worst way to go? And all his addled self had to work off of was the recurring motif of a hummingbird. At the end of “Black Spot” Season 1, it was revealed that the couple's eldest daughter was murdered. I'd put money - CBS canceled it before they filmed episode 11, if we see it again it will be on netflx or hulµ.

this, literally. September 17 2018, 6:59 PM PDT. Press J to jump to the feed.

Related – Be sure to read more news now on the show’s season 3 prospects. Not to mention the entire build-up of everything for the past two seasons was pretty much for nothing. Cookies help us deliver our Services. With Harris ready to unleash the nukes and thus damn humanity (protective bunkers or not) to decimation — and learning from Grace that Uncle Nicholas and Bass already loaded up and made off with the Salvation ark — Darius had little time to whip up a plan. CBS' Salvation wrapped its sophomore run on Monday night with a reveal that rock'd Team Darius' world. 'Free Guy' & 'Death On The Nile' Unset: December Theatrical…, Prolonged Election Coverage Holds NFL Primetime Ratings at…, Disney Pushes 'Death on the Nile' and 'Free Guy,' Leaving Only…, Peacock Adds 'TrollsTopia' from DreamWorks Animation (TV News…, Saddle Up: The Best Cowboy Hats for Men Who Are Feeling Lucky, Copyright © 2020 TVLine Media, LLC. I am currently in 2.9 and have these people forgotten the asteroid ? By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. lol yep, a season 3 would be who gets to talk to the aliens: the government, the cult, tanz industries, or the hacker terrorist people lmao Continue this thread level 1

Salvation is the sort of show that loves to keep you on the edge of your seat, so no matter what happens, it’s going to be pursuing that end.

Or from alternative Earth. Meaning, Samson was expected to make impact in just three days! Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. * When Darius, Grace, Liam and Jillian left Tanz to storm the Pentagon, Alycia opted to stay behind rather than join them.