Hot water and dawn with a scrub brush. Three year old 85 S Finnlight. Did you buy just a barreled action? Bore and chamber are clean. Apart from the need to key into the stock to fit the piece of bar stock, the basic casting of the action is the same as it always has been. Due to MANY circumstances, I have a SAKO action H&R single shot 308. Personality goes a long way. It worked but I had to change pads often. Original owner said less than 200 rounds fired, so less than 250 total. I'm not sure if it's the same for all of the world but msrp for Finland is 695€. I'm not sure who makes the stock for the Finnlight - honestly I doubt it's SAKO - … Dont know if I'll get shot for resurrecting a 2 year old thread, or if'd have been shot for starting a new thread about the same question walt asked.. http://www.ballisticstudies.com/matchgrade.html. Not a fan of any soft touch stocks from any maker due to this problem. Out of stock. Like you I also contacted Beretta and was told it probably came into contact with deet since they see the sticky stock thing with a lot of waterfowlers. 85027, USA; Phone: 623.582.9674; Toll Free: 877.365.6148; Hours: M-F 7:00 - 3:30 PM MST After being very angry for a month or two. The new model Sako's differ in the bolt/ lock up system and the stupid piece of square bar stock that runs along the bottom of the receiver for the magazine release. Yesterday I went to retrieve it from the safe and when I went to pull it out it felt like I was touching fly paper. I have a sako 85 finnlight in 6.5x55 that the factory stock went sticky this year. I have now realized I can’t sell it in its current condition and after all it still is an excellent rifle in and excellent caliber. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. You must log in or register to reply here. Sako would be the same I would hope. Founded by Frank Galli in 2014, Sniper’s Hide has been offering informational videos, podcasts, and other support to it’s users in one location.

I also looked at your web site and will probably order your Matchgrade Bedding Compound and the Synthetic Stock Stabilizer. FishnHunt - New Zealands Famous Hunting and Fishing Forum Since 1995. Anyone else had problems with the synthetic stock on a Sako 85 Finnlight going tacky. Due to MANY circumstances, I have a SAKO action H&R single shot 308. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Do you provide enough intructions for a capable DIY ? I asked beretta at the last Sika show and they just said don’t know but we will sell you a carbonlight. $550.00. Original owner said less than 200 rounds fired, so less than 250 total. ). Sako stock gone sticky. Original owner said less than 200 rounds fired, so less than 250 total. The Finnlight is still in production, so Beretta should be able to get one if they want to.

I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty.