[contact-form-7 id=”165″ title=”contact”], Anything else you want to add about your experience. Safire pilots will find her completely familiar, but entirely revolutionary.

Rate… I really love how well the canopy performs when i fly it!

VLC=Varies with landing conditions. There was a positive sense of confidence through the opening that it was going to open well and on heading without question.”, “The openings of the Sabre3 are super cool, on heading, super solid, and predictable every time! 1300 E. International Speedway Blvd. I've made about 50 jumps on a sabre 2 150 and loved the way it flew.

She responds better to harness inputs than her predecessor, making her a joy to fly around simply by weight shifting. Sabre vs 2h sword / pollaxe for example. × At higher wingloadings of 1.5 and above, the Crossfire 3 is an all new machine for those jumpers already accustomed to flying smaller/higher loaded Crossfire 2's or other elliptical 9-cells. X-fire is often used as shorthand, like X-mas is for Christmas. I'm getting one of these mains. You can also opt-out if you wish. Sabre 3. I have been jumping various rental rigs and canopies until I finally purchased a completely brand new rig – Javelin J4k with PD Sabre 2 Main and PD Reserve last November. And yes, it is confusing. I read that also. But of course Icarus World and NZ Aerosports like to confuse everyone, including me. By But my friend with reasonable wingloading (less then 2) swoop it really well. She’s been engineered to fly better. I was surprized, that new Schuman or whatever it is called design seems really make a difference for that wing. Croc, February 23, 2019 in Gear and Rigging.

It redefines the Sabre name. Average

Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. Our goal was to improve the consistency of the heading performance, so the Safire 3 has a shorter opening process, but one that is more progressive. No detail was too small.

We can tell you that with neat packing and proper deployment technique (that’s up to you guys), Sabre2 openings are consistently soft and predictable. From the descriptions on the Icarus website the X-Fire seems to be much different than the NZ Aerosports Crossfire 3. Just like our engineering team challenged what was possible with modern canopy design for the past 40 years, now they’re challenging silly superstitions and flipping the script. Stockitem is added Successfully to products list. She’s been engineered to fly better.

The reason i’m writing is just to let you know that i truly enjoy flying my Sabre 2 and i’m very pleased with the performance of my main canopy in every jump. It will help close the performance gap between the current line of canopies and the new high-performance wings.”, “The Sabre3 definitely has the range to be a great straight in, no wind, standard landing type canopy for a lower experience jumper. Sizes 97, 107, 120, 135, 150, 170, 190, 210, 230, 260, Novice to Intermediate skydivers at lighter wing loads, Advanced to Expert skydivers at heavier wing loads, Learning the basics of high performance canopy piloting at heavier wing loads (under appropriate supervision). My knowledge is incomplete but I'd say that the Sabre2 is a little better than the Pilot and both are way better than the Safire2. Ive made about 50 jumps on a sabre 2 150 and loved the way it flew.

good girls go to heaven, bad girls go everywhere, I have 100 jumps on sabre 2 150 loaded at1.2. Flies great, flares great, very stable in turbulence. If I had to describe it in one word it would be reliable and thats why I love flying it and will continue to do so! Like I already said, the Safire 3 competes with the Sabre 2. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. (Like, actually…) The Sabre2 is without a doubt the most popular 9-cell canopy available in the skydiving community. By clicking on a link on our website, you agree to this. You wanted more fun. Your custom designed canopy is successfully shared in email. The Safire 3 is more responsive to toggle input, and gives you more control. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. Crossfires, X-fires, Stilettos, and even Katanas are all elliptical canopies and are share characteristics. PD Athletes and Test Jumpers agree that this will be one of the most sought-after canopies in the world for intermediate to expert skydivers, the next greatest all-around 9-cell modern canopy.

I will demo it, of course. Introducing the Sabre3, the third canopy in a lineage of amazing, world-renowned wings. I just went from a Stiletto to a Fusion (was previously on a Safire2) and am loving the openings and flare. Proof that the best things really do come in threes. Im trying some demos, currently have a Pilot 188 in my rig (love it after 4 jumps). It redefines the Sabre name. She’s the first beginner and intermediate wing that lets you take advantage of parametric design software and Computational Fluid Dynamics technologies used formerly only in high performance wings. We made all her inputs more responsive. Also, 2 weapons vs 1 1h weapon.   You cannot paste images directly.

Crisp handling, consistent on-heading openings, huge dynamic speed range, incredible landings, more power, and seriously responsive to inputs. If you still don’t make it back, talk to the fucking pilot.