Messes “I’m … And what if you’re lonely? It sounds silly, right? I’m happy you would choose this lonely blog of all other lonely blogs, books or WebMDs out there. Get up. Another full bag of tortilla chips, dipped into a delicious queso dip. Turn the GPS off and go exploring as far as your mind will fathom and as far as time will allow … and then I want you to keep going.

“What I wouldn’t give to live in South Beach,” you think to yourself. You’re that powerful. Perhaps staring off into the far nether-reaches of the corner of your wall, motionless, wordless, aimless. One thing that could create for you a world which you’ve never dreamed, and will provide the start point for all other endeavors upon which this great life has the potential to carry you toward. I mean that.

I’m asking you to do one thing.

Get out there, now, while you’re young or young at heart. When depression strikes and covers you in a black fog, your brain has a funny way of forgetting everything you know, so this letter is here to remind you of all the things you may forget. I’m asking you to move. Go climb a hill as fast as you can. Living humans move. Write a thank you. You’re depressed.

“In these moments before my departure, I feel more clarity than I have ever felt in my dull life. My darling , This letter is a very special one for the most special person in my life. More unnecessary expectations unmet. To enable Verizon Media and our partners to process your personal data select 'I agree', or select 'Manage settings' for more information and to manage your choices. Because inertia can only win …. Whenever I feel sad, all that I need is only to see your smile and I’ll feel better immediately. You can do what moves you. Go outside. Find out more about how we use your information in our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy. A lot of people on this site in particular. Lord knows, I have been exactly there, too. I want you to run farther than you think you’re capable of. And I won’t ask you for it. No, really. I don’t mean move like sell all your belongings and hop into a Hyundai Sonata and drive restart your life halfway across the country. Maybe you silently seethe with a tiny bit of envy, which later gives way to sadness.

Log in. I’ll bet you’ve spent a good chunk of time wallowing. Take a road trip to Oregon. All that is a homework assignment — a daunting recipe for failure — and failure is the last thing your body needs right now. A lot of people will tell you they’ve found the keys to happiness and/or success.

I don’t care where. Surely you must, or you wouldn’t have been so compelled to click. They won't care what you look like or how shitty you feel. Here’s a trick. This is the letter anyone who has been hurt, needs to write to free themselves, not only from the anger and the pain, but from the toxic person who still lives in their head, rent free.

One thing as often as you can, as much as you can, for as long as you can. Call your Dad. Find yourself in a place you never thought you’d arrive. Drive. You may not know it yet. We and our partners will store and/or access information on your device through the use of cookies and similar technologies, to display personalised ads and content, for ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. Run.” — AndrewJimmyThompson. Call someone and have them pick you up. You’re getting older and wondering if you’ve plateaued professionally. Mow the lawn. Because without you, the world as I, and they, and we know it, would cease to exist. And we’re all just trying to feel a little more alive inside. You must get out of wherever you find yourself stuck and you must halt inertia in its tracks and say, “No, inertia, you won the battle yesterday, but today is not yet over and there is still time for me to emerge victorious!” Inertia won’t fight back. ... sad letter to someone you love, sad love letter to girlfriend, sad love letters straight from your heart, broken heart love letters, sad love letters for him, sad goodbye letters, sad love quotes for him from the heart.

Run “I did this for you. I want you to go some place. (Well, finish reading this, first, and then go right now.). You’re not right. And then do it again tomorrow. Because you can wake up one morning next to a stranger, and realize you both took different paths and it breaks your heart… Here is a sad love letter that will make you cry, or at least touch you if the feeling rings a bell! Strike up a conversation about how beautiful the sky looks when its pastel colors are shaded by clouds of methane gas from local refineries. Are you sad right now? And that’s it. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. “It’s cold here. Information about your device and internet connection, including your IP address, Browsing and search activity while using Verizon Media websites and apps. If you don’t stand up for yourself and move and walk out that door right now and say, “Go to hell, inertia, I am going to watch the Chicago Cubs play a doubleheader, and I am bringing a friend.” Or just find a beach. Don’t want to walk? It’s really cold right now.” Let me warm you. Write a letter. It looks motionless. Like it couldn’t possibly be true! Are you ready to break down in tears? You were just passed over for that promotion in favor of that dude who shows up 20 minutes late every day, who spends his entire afternoons reading Buzzfeed and watching Fortnight tutorials from lunch until 5. Motion. Because you mean the world to me. Maybe there isn’t enough Jameson and ice cream in the world that will dull that pain. I understand. Call a friend. Ten Things I Hate About My Husband Right Now, The Key Difference Between Relationships That Last And Ones That Don’t Is A Commitment To Growth, Be Careful of What You Watch With Your Girlfriend On Netflix, The Kind Of Person That’s Worth Falling In Love With, 6 Scientific Signs Your Relationship Will Last, What It’s like Dating Men for Their “Potential”. It’s great to be here!” And I want you to see if you still want to cry. And if none of that’s practical, just go to the Farmer’s Market and find some fresh vegetables and make yourself the goddamn tastiest stir fry you’ve ever had in your life. You’re not feeling it today. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Your Privacy Controls. You want to know why? And walk. You can do it. Read by the pool. I’ll bet you’ve got mail piling up inside your mailbox because it seems too daunting to confront the outside world right now. Here is a sad love letter that makes you cry… One thing, one word, one action that could change your life and harness the infinite power that you hold inside you to change that which is slowly killing you. It’s what separates us from inorganic compounds. Go for a bike ride. 5. It’s really hard to do. Find your future; it won’t come looking for you. This is a letter for that person who feels stuck in life and feels hopeless. Call your sister. (I’ve done that, too.) You’re paralyzed.

If that’s you, you’re not alone and I’m writing this to you. Do not, I repeat, do not, let yourself give in to this. Bit-by-bit, piece-by-piece, pound-by-pound. A lot of people on this site in particular. 4. And then another 45 minutes of staring and contemplating, and suddenly it’s too late to cook a sensible supper, and that choice has been made for you.

Perhaps you’re so paralyzed by rumination and ruination that it takes you 15 minutes to decide if you’re going to take your shoes off and forego a run to the grocery store tonight. Letter to My Depressed Self.

I’ll bet you don’t. Or Montreal. Move.

Very rarely do you find someone riding a bicycle, running a marathon, or going for a swim in the ocean, with tears in their eyes. That person who’s been trying to make a change for so long, but hasn’t been able to. I feel that. Use them for a nice conversation or even a silent hug. In one minute, I will be free from the voices, from the pain, and from you.” — justkilledaman.

So, let me start out by saying I’m glad you came here. Don’t want to run? GBL113: Transformation Starts on the Inside, GBL112: How Constant Worrying Can Stop Now, GBL111: It’s Time to Question Your Beliefs, GBL110: It’s Not Too Late to Make 2019 Great, A Letter to Those Who Feel Hopeless About Life, Write Letters to Heal Pain, Release Anger, Let Go, and Start Living, What I Would Say to Myself 5 Years Ago and 5 Years from Now, 8 Common Roadblocks Preventing You from Reaching Your Potential, 11 Behaviors Holding You Back from Moving Forward in Life, How I've Profited $100K Online in Just 5 Months This Year, 7 Famous People Who Found Success Starting in Their 30's. Don’t want to drive? One thing only. Get noticed. Let them be there. Being in love is cool, but having a boyfriend or husband that appreciates a lady with love words is awesome, love words can melt the heart, repair a broken relationship, add more sauce to love life and also do a good thing to a relationship more than expected. Stave off the demons that will suck your soul away for just one more day. Your dog is good for that too. A yawn and a twist to the other side of the couch as a 30-for-30 or SVU marathon drones on in the background. That mailbox: just a container of expectations placed upon you by others, expectations you just can’t be bothered with living up to right now. You’re tired. Call someone. Go for a run. I mean it. I can appreciate that. Maybe you’ve been letting yourself go. Call an old friend. It cannot. Dead humans don’t. HuffPost is part of Verizon Media. … yet it is. This error message is only visible to WordPress admins, A Letter to Those Who are Living in the Past and Haven’t Let Go, A Letter to Those Who Don’t Believe in Themselves, http://www.amazon.com/The-Slight-Edge-Revised-Edition/dp/193594486X, http://www.thefreedomexperiment.com/2014/02/19/free-coaching/. I want you to find the highest point you can get to reasonably and I want you to get up there and when you reach that summit, I want you to look out over all humanity and say, “Here I am world! There are people in your life who love you and want to support you.