Lottery number 550!! Ok, I need advices. Simply a 10-minute walk from the doorstep to the heart of College Avenue. If anyone is a female AA for ANY Busch apartment, Livi or Easton ave apartment please message me if you are looking for a roommate(s) :), Hey Im Nick! There is also an extra room for storage. I know it’s random but it’s starting to seem like not many upperclassmen got sub 1000 numbers. I'm pretty clean and respectful. So does that mean we are not paying the housing fee if we are withdrawn from the housing? (If you wanna rent starting Sep 2020 feel free to contact me too), rent: $590/months+utilities (cheapest rent of all singles available), with basic furniture, build-in washer+dryer and kitchen, and sharing bathroom with one other roommate, Our preference is that you are fairly quiet (don't scream from midnight-5:00 AM) and is a decent human being, Looking for 1 girl to join a studio on 10 Union St. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Looking to live in the river dorms or anywhere that’s decent. 0. Preferably looking for someone clean,neat, and nice. Rising junior guy here looking for a single room somewhere for next semester. Rutgers will give you a $5000/year grant to go towards your costs and finally from there you'll be reliant on 'must-be-repaid' aid.

As a first year student you'll be eligible for at most $5,500 of federal loans (subsidized and unsubsidized). so far, our lowest number is in the 3000s. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Log in sign up. User account menu. If anyone is still looking for a roommate, I can be that roommate for you.

Rutgers will give you a $5000/year grant to go towards your costs and finally from there you'll be reliant on 'must-be-repaid' aid. Info on the process and cutoffs here. Hi! Housing. Hi I'm a young professional (F22) moving to the area in July looking for a single room with friendly apartment mates. r/rutgers: The official subreddit for Rutgers University RU RAH RAH.

Email me if you are interested and more detailed descriptions and explanations will be given upon request!

My friend and I are looking for two FINE GENTLEMEN who like to WATCH SPORTSBALL⚽️⚾️, DO ALL OF THEIR HOMEWORK, and most importantly RESPECT AND CHERISH WOMENBesides the fact that you get to live with us, you can also tag along when we partake in some HOODRAT ACTIVITIES OK but seriously we are two very average white guys with unappealing numbers to go along with our unappealing selves.

I’m a rising sophomore guy looking for a roommate on college ave. I’m pretty neat, not loud. Hi everyone! Hey, are you still looking for a roommate? I hope you are well and safe. share. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. DM me if interested! So does that mean we are not paying the housing fee if we are withdrawn from the housing?

We have a number under 400. I’m a rising sophomore looking for a roommate on CA next year. If you like going to football/basketball games that’s a plus.

Housing Info - This place of residence lies within the neighborhood behind the College Avenue student center. Graduate School/Residency Program Housing.

Message me if anyone is looking for an additional roommate!

rutgers 2017-2018 housing thread Since there isn't a housing thread for next year, I figured it's time there should be one, especially now that many people are in the midst of looking for roommates, thinking about where to live next year, signing leases, house/apartment hunting etc... so if you are looking for a roommate or housing, post away and let others know.

The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed.

Sup fellas‼️I have come to ask if there are any 2 male rising seniors with a good lottery number that are looking to live at the Livi Apartments. I'm @ anielamielke. I’m super chill, (I think I’m) funny, I love watching TV, and having a good time. I noticed that there were helpful links to the right side of this reddit, but I didn't see any guides/tips for off-campus housing. It becomes even more important if I want to pay for housing, and I really like the honors program dorms. This is your res life reddit expert speaking. Simply a 10-minute walk from the doorstep to the heart of College Avenue. And make sure youre counting the credits you already HAVE and not this semesters..i think someone said the cutoff was somewhere in the 80s for last year tho. Housing. So does that mean we are not paying the housing fee if we are withdrawn from the housing? Some info about the house: It's located on Hamilton street which is a close walk to campus and Easton Ave. Is this thread still active?

Feel free to message me on Instagram or snap as well. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts .

Message me for more details. That housing is roughly $8000/year + a $4000/year meal plan. Use this to find roommates.

Lets assume you have a 0 EFC.

Hmu let’s talk! From there comes housing. I was wondering how that would affect my financial aid since I need it to attend this college. Posted by 2 months ago.

Housing Info - This place of residence lies within the neighborhood behind the College Avenue student center.

Between the two of them you'll have your tuition covered. We are curious if there are any singles that would want to live in the Busch Suites, and if not any pairs that we can then work something out with other groups. I'm a sophomore this year and I was able to get Newell Apartments. Individual posts for finding roommates will be removed. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Housing. Anyone looking to switch their spot in McCormick for ours in Thomas? Extremely close to all the main bus stops, the College Avenue gym, restaurants, grocery markets, libraries, and other campus-provided facilities (lounges/study halls/etc.) like to workout. PM for more info on leasing and prices. As a first year student you'll be eligible for at most $5,500 of federal loans (subsidized and unsubsidized). I hope you are well and safe, I am currently looking for 1 person to sublet/ or take over a lease for a house for the upcoming year 2020-2021. The room is plenty large enough for two people with a modern kitchen and bathroom, across from the Yard apartments. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts . No preference if you're a guy or girl, just need to take over a current spot ASAP:). Please email for more information: rushshelby@yahoo.com. 167 Unit 2 Hamilton St. New Brunswick, NJ 08901, Two friendly girls currently on the lease! Then again it might be all those people with lower numbers already got groups lol. We work on a student schedule and prioritize peace at the house because rutgers is stressful enough lol. If you also got singles post your credits so we can gauge the cutoffs, i was a rising junior with 68 credits last year and only got offered the quads ( there was only like 2 spots in douglass but still). Post here regarding all things housing! I’m a rising sophomore, I’m going to live in the Starkey Apartments on Cook, looking for a potential roommate. I have a double available for this summer if anybody is still looking for housing over the summer!