363 posts: Guidelines for submitting... By Ani 10-30-2020, 10:59 PM: Introductions (1 user browsing) Introduce yourself to the community! Thank you to the RPCS3 team and to the individual that put … Bumped shader cache ver to 1. fx and be placed alongside the main. Close. :O, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast.

RPCS3 is an open-source Sony PlayStation 3 emulator and debugger written in C++ for Windows and Linux. Work fast with our official CLI.

:), Some people are working on a custom server but idk what's the progress on that rn. This software may be modified/distributed for commercial or private use but changes to the source code must be published under the same license, containing a copy of the license and a copyright notice. Have you tested these games? Debug: A control panel to run several verification and update scripts. Developed by AniLeo at ani-leo@outlook.com (C) 2017-2020.

Let us take care of you and your dream home today, call us at 757-746-2090! 4. RPCS3 is an open-source Sony PlayStation 3 emulator and debugger which currently supports Windows, Linux and BSD systems. The above titles are missing from the list and I'm hoping they do not require a custom server to function. History: The history for the compatibility list. For more information, see our Privacy Statement. GitHub is home to over 50 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together. The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. ini and change showDebugTab from false to true.

This project is licensed under the GNU GPLv2 license. 8 - Fix crash that sometimes happened after shader cache load in dbghelp. Rpcs3 custom build. 3 comments. You signed in with another tab or window. 4.

Just wanted to say that the sorting is broken, for example sort by date does not do anything a anymore, Thanks, I didn't notice before but may have an idea why, I'll look at it in the morning, I think it may have something to do with the new wiki links ? We use optional third-party analytics cookies to understand how you use GitHub.com so we can build better products. Learn more. Compatibility list. By Storm8873 10-15-2020, 12:41 …

Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts.

Compatibility List We’ve just released an official Game Compatibility List, and you can check it out here. download the GitHub extension for Visual Studio, Meta: Add gitattributes with default LF LE, Updated international and 3D icon paths (. Just wanted to say that the sorting is broken, for example sort by date does not do anything a anymore.

Discussion. RPCS3 is an open-source Sony PlayStation 3 emulator and debugger which currently supports Windows, Linux and BSD systems. rpcs3 Git (2020/10/26) is compiled. Archived. If nothing happens, download GitHub Desktop and try again. they're used to log you in.

Magic the Gathering: Duels of the Planeswalkers, Magic 2012, Magic 2013, Magic 2014. Discussion. You can always update your selection by clicking Cookie Preferences at the bottom of the page. Compatibility list. Judging by the compatibility list none of the Fight Night boxing games are playable yet, which is a pity as I'd love to play them again. Builds: A build history system for RPCS3's Windows and Linux artifacts. Announcements related to RPCS3 will be posted here.

I really hope JJBA EoH works at some point, LittleBigPlanet requires custom server? Who is hosting, or how can I host? We use essential cookies to perform essential website functions, e.g. Learn more. The list only contains games have been tested. Learn more, We use analytics cookies to understand how you use our websites so we can make them better, e.g. The above titles are missing from the list and I'm hoping they do not require a custom server to function. February 2017 was one of the most eventful months in RPCS3 history. Press J to jump to the feed. If nothing happens, download the GitHub extension for Visual Studio and try again. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. Thank you to the RPCS3 team and to the individual that put in the mountain of work to get this feature off the ground. If nothing happens, download Xcode and try again. Fixes audio issues. User account menu. Learn more. Reactions: Dacon and drotahorror. HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND GET GAMES FOR RPCS3 EMULATOR (THE LAST OF US,PERSONA 5,GOD OF WAR 3) RPCS3 Compatibility List: https://rpcs3.

they're used to gather information about the pages you visit and how many clicks you need to accomplish a task. Yes, this is laggy and buggy but the fact that an emulator can boot a commercial PS3 game is HUGE. We use optional third-party analytics cookies to understand how you use GitHub.com so we can build better products. Posted by 1 year ago.

Source code for RPCS3.net/compatibility, a small but powerful compatibility list for RPCS3. share. Use Git or checkout with SVN using the web URL. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. 167 posts: Greeting!