1. Prices Listed are M.S.R.P. Because of the interchangeable choke system, this little gun could double as a great early season dove gun when fitted with a more open choke.

Rossi SSP1TKY. The guy features a vent rib, fiber optic front sight and is compatible with Beretta/Benelli Mobil choke thread patterns. SINGLE SHOT TUFFY™ 410 Bore 26" TURKEY BLACK / OLIVE DRAB GREEN . One of the more popular red dot optics is the Vortex Optics Venom. The gun comes standard with a synthetic stock and 26-inch barrel finished in Mossy Oak Original Bottomland camo. The guns and optics listed above are specifically designed as “turkey models” or deemed perfect for turkey hunting by the manufacturer, but there are other options that you might want to consider when making the .410 your gun of choice. The TSS manufacturers will tell you that their advantage over lead and the heavier-than-lead tungsten with this data is that they could put many, many more #9 or #9.5 pellets in a .410 hull than their competition could with the larger shot sizes. Carlson is one of only a few companies that makes different choke tubes for specific ammunition.

When it comes to the .410, the new loads of choice all feature pellets that are noticeably heavier than lead. and are a guide to the price you may expect to be charged locally for those products.

At the same time, some hunters will want to go with a more adjustable scope option.

This pump action model comes in Mossy Oak Original Bottomland, features a 24-inch vent rib barrel with a X-Full Extended choke tube, a synthetic stock with a length of pull just under 14 inches, a top mounted safety, swivel studs on the stock and forearm cap and an adjustable fiber optic front sight for easy target acquisition in low light. In addition to the color choices, they also added an extendable and detachable sunshade on the front of the optic to help with bright sun and shadows. And back then, most turkey hunters wouldn’t think of taking anything afield but a 10 or 12-gauge shotgun.

| Shipping Information Barrels . As a longtime, traditional turkey hunter who loves the challenge of getting Mr. Tom in close, I scratch my head every time I hear or read about someone looking for the biggest, baddest, most pellets in a 10-inch circle at 40 yards, “reach out and get some” at 75 yards turkey gun, choke and load on the market. Shop Jebs Choke Tubes Head Hunter .410 Turkey Choke Tube | Up to 21% Off 5 Star Rating on 1 Review for Jebs Choke Tubes Head Hunter .410 Turkey Choke Tube + Free Shipping over $49.

There is a noticeable “on target” pellet count difference between the two at 40 yards and beyond, and any time you squeeze the trigger on a big tom, the goal is to make a quick, clean kill. One of the first things I do before I go hunting with my grandchildren is make sure they: have camo pants and shirts that fit them; have a quality pair of comfortable boots; look at themselves in the mirror and know they look good, like a turkey hunter should; and have guns that fit them. The flexibility of increased magnification, most light through a higher lens objective and an adjustable eyepiece are sometimes warranted.

I've got a .45/.410 suvivor whenever you shoot ANY solid shot (.410 slugs, or .45 colt ) remove the choke.

Most outdoor mentors and their students now understand that a few minutes of casual skeet shooting without hearing protection is a serious – potentially life altering – mistake. During the early season, I almost always will wear Mossy Oak Obsession, because there is a lot of green in the part of Georgia where I hunt. And 30 was a bit of a stretch. If it"s any help the same wrench and choke tube from the Thomson .45/.410 barrels will fit the H&R barrels. More Details.

Shop accessories for your Rossi firearm.

Shop Now.

SSP1-TKY. That’s because Indian Creek was among the early pioneers of turkey specific custom choke tubes.