He brushes his teeth with Crest Toothpaste. This past month has been long but short at the same time.

His siblings call him "Rossy Jersey Shor". His favorite Trish costume was the hot dog during. After the move, his brother Rocky taught himself and Ross how to play the guitar, and Riker to play bass while their sister Rydel began to play the piano. He is the cousin of professional dancers, singers, and actors Derek Hough and Julianne Hough. Ross believes guitar is the center of R5's music. Hair Color May 8th I can't believe that my baby girl is one month old today! His favorite number is 32 because that was his first hockey number and if you add them together, you get 5, his family band's number. Be prepared to swoon and laugh out loud with Ross Lynch's best moments on Austin & Ally! He also starred in the sequel, Teen Beach 2, which aired on June 26th, 2015, in the US.

He plays Austin Moon on Austin & Ally. He performed on Dancing With The Stars on the Semi-Finals Result Show with the cast of Teen Beach Movie 2. Starring: Ross Lynch , Alex Wolff and Anne Heche Directed by: Marc Meyers Simple Joys by Carter's Baby Girls' 5-Pack Long-Sleeve Bodysuit. Ross' favorite song from Miley Cyrus is Party In The USA.

He also starred in the DCOM Teen Beach Movie, which aired on July 19, 2013. Ross's worst injury was when he was playing ice hockey and his helmet fell off and then a skate came across his forehead. He describes his clothing style as "edgy".

In April 2012, R5 announced via the band website that they had signed a record deal with Hollywood Records and that they are planning for their first club tour. Kids Choice Awards Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community. He also loves snacking on Cadbury mini eggs late at night. Eye Color

He was offered a solo record deal with Hollywood Records but quickly denied for R5. The band is officially named R5. He is the volunteer for "Show Some Heart" campaign. ), Favorite Voice from an Animated Movie: Eddie Murphy, Favorite Movie: High School Musical 3: Senior Year, Favorite Animated Movie: Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa, Favorite Voice from an Animated Movie: Jack Black, Favorite Video Game: Guitar Hero World Tour, Favorite Movie: Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel, Favorite Voice from an Animated Movie: Jim Carrey, Favorite Female Athlete: Misty May-Treanor, Cutest Couple: Kristen Stewart & Taylor Lautner, Favorite Book: Diary of a Wimpy Kid series, Favorite Movie: Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked, Favorite Voice from an Animated Movie: Katy Perry, Favorite Song: Party Rock Anthem (by LMFAO), Favorite Voice from an Animated Movie: Adam Sandler, Favorite Female Buttkicker: Kristen Stewart, Favorite Movie: The Hunger Games: Catching Fire, Favorite Movie Actress: Jennifer Lawrence, Favorite Voice from an Animated Movie: Miranda Cosgrove, Favorite Male Buttkicker: Robert Downey Jr, Favorite Female Buttkicker: Jennifer Lawrence, Favorite Book: Diary of a Wimpy Kid series, Favorite Book: Diary of a Wimpy Kid Series, Favorite Talent Competition Show: The Voice, Favorite Movie: The Hunger Games: Mockingjay–Part 1, Favorite Male Action Star: Liam Hemsworth, Favorite Female Action Star: Jennifer Lawrence, Favorite TV Actor–Family Show: Jim Parsons, Favorite TV Actress–Family Show: Sofia Vergara, Favorite Collaboration: See You Again–Wiz Khalifa feat. The tuxes will be easier to get and a shorter amount of time. It is revealed in a Live Stream, that he prefers the night more than the morning. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Oh boy, what secret isn't there about Ross? He has his own wax figure, which is located at Madame Tussauds, Orlando. Love ya! Ross said that if he could take anything from the.

One of his siblings, Ryland, isn't in R5. Removing the blanket I ask Ross if he wanted to burp her. I love you" "I love you" I kiss him.

These songs include Heard It on the Radio, A Billion Hits, Not a Love Song, Illusion, Na, Na, Na (The Summer Song), Double Take, It's Me, It's You, Heartbeat, Better Together, and Without You (the theme song for the series). Call if you need anything. He took art lessons when he was 5 years old. Ross is also in a band with his three siblings and their best friend. Ross said he is a sucker for chick flicks. We're all a little crazy and have so much energy because we're constantly singing and having fun. Ross can drive now because he just got his driver's license.

But I have a really good secret about him. He's totally an open book - he'll tell you everything! He and his family always go to Keystone, Colorado in winter for a family skiing vacation. He has an Instagram account, along with his siblings. They say Ratliff is like family and a brother to them. Austin & Ally Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community. "I have to go. Well, let's see... even though he loves music more than anything in the world, he actually does enjoy doing school work. In the live chat, Ross said that he has already graduated. He was afraid of Roller-Coasters until he was 13 years old.

He once said, "I usually eat what the waiters suggest.". His bedroom is yellow. He was recently in a Danimals commercial with. That's what attracts people to him. He is not picky about food.

Jedi willis. I've been doing a lot wedding planning and the only thing that needs to be done is the wedding dress, bridesmaid dresses and the tuxes. Ross's favorite quote that he came up with, is "Music is poetry with personality.". "These little babies are hungry" I say in a slight baby voice. Ross is also in a band with his three siblings and their best friend. But Ross is really friendly, confident and full of life.

He is romantic and loves to watch romantic movies.

Ryland:sneezing You:same thing Ratliff:laziness You:making the click sound with your tounge. Ross won the "Best TV Actor- Comedy" for the Teen Choice Awards 2014. He had a two-page dedication in the Pakistani magazine, Ross said that he would be interested in a romantic arc between. Ross spilled to Tiger Beat Magazine that he would date a fan.

On his birthday 12-29-12, he got sprayed with silly string. (NOTE: Year refers to year of eligibility, the actual ceremonies are held the following year. Ross Shor Lynch (born December 29, 1995) is an American actor, singer, dancer, artist, and musician.

FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. He gets scared really easily, which is funny because Laura and I love them, and the boys don't. He got his drivers license on February 12th, 2013. Blonde

But one thing most people wouldn't know about Ross is that he's literally the sweetest person on earth! His favorite chick flick is The Notebook. Occupation

When he got questioned about who inspired him in the live chat, Ross replied to his family and gave a speech about why they did.

Brown

Most recently, Ross, along with Maia Mitchell, Spencer Boldman, and Bridgit Mendler went to Sydney, Australia for Disney Australia's Fanfest. He and his family moved to California in 2007 to allow his brother Riker to pursue a career as an entertainer. Ross Shor Lynch (born December 29, 1995) is an American actor, singer, dancer, artist, and musician.

Ross Lynch plays rhythm guitar and is one of the lead vocalists in the band R5 which also consists of his three elder siblings and a friend of theirs, Ellington Ratliff. Silian Baby Gauze Towel - Baby Muslin Washcloths ,Natural Tulle Cotton Baby Tulle Towel - Soft Baby face Towel and Tulle Towel. Ross would rather find true love than a million dollars. He thinks of all of the Disney sets are like one big high school. Rossome His favorite candy is Cadbury Easter eggs. Barely hitting her, which is usually a good thing, I help him. According to a magazine, he has 2 pet turtles. Ross said he had a celebrity crush in the live chat but didn't want to reveal who it was because it'd ruin his chances. He walks in as I finish feeding her. Ross said when he was younger, he and his family would go down to the basement and dance on a checkerboard and have fun. He had a feature in Tiger Beat where his dad spilled all his secrets.

When he was 13, he and other kids were in a video that showed how to do the panda dance from Kung Fu Panda. Ross says he loves how when the guitar is playing then the bass jumps in and he loves how the bass sounds. Ross and his Uncle Shor were born on the same day, which is why his middle name is Shor.

A Billion Hits was released as a digital download on February 21, 2012. Lynch has also recorded several songs for Austin & Ally. We eat one after almost every take. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. His favorite cereal box character, but his favorite cereal is Cap'n Crunch. In one word, each cast member would describe him as a sweetheart (Laura) and crazy (Raini and Calum). Ross said he's the messiest of all his siblings. I think I have some good secrets to spill!

MODERN BABY 3 Pack Hooded Baby Bath Towel Set for Newborns Infants & Toddlers, Boys & Girls Baby Hooded Towels, Touchat Bamboo Hooded Baby Towels, Ultra Soft and Hypoallergenic Baby Bath Towels with Hood for Toddler Infant Newborn, Large and Super Absorbent Toddler Towels for Baby Girl Boy (Puppy, 35" x 35"), N / A Muslin Cotton Baby 6 Layer Towel Handkerchief Colorful Kid Wipe Cloth Newborn Baby Face Towel Bibs Feeding Bath Towelf for Kids-25X25cm D, Hudson Baby Unisex Baby Hooded Towel & Five Washcloths, Yellow Duck, One Size, 4 Pieces Baby Bath Mitt Washcloths Gloves Designed in Nice Cute Animal Style Yellow Duck Shark Panda Sheep Cotton Towel Gentle Scrub for Baby Toddler Kids Bath and Shower, Adults Face Covering 1Pcs Christmas Cat Print with Adjustable Ear Loop Reusable - Durable Protection Bandanas for Outdoor Festival, 16 Patterns Can Choice (Christmas cat - A), Silian Baby Tulle Towel Natural Tulle Cotton for Children Gauze Towel Soft Newborn face Towel and Tulle Towel for Sensitive Skin Baby Muslin Washcloths .

His first own birthday party ever was his 17th birthday surprise party.

Information He starred in a hit Disney Channel Original Movie. His siblings are named Riker, Rydel, Rocky, and Ryland.

He was playing hockey since he was 3 years old. He will return to film Teen Beach Movie 2 this Summer for it to premiere on 2015. He'll say something like, "Can you please get me some water?"