Today, Zima is blisteringly up-to-date on the Bachelor beat. ET. Travis Roy’s Girlfriend: Where Is Maija Langeland Now? In honor of the occasion, Zima reflected on their romance.

“Basically, he’s taking me to a steak dinner and he’s bringing the wine,” Zima says. Believe it or not, we don’t talk Bachelor 24/7!”, “It’s been easy and I think that’s how it all starts,” he continued.

In one December post, she referred to Harrison and reigning Bachelor, Colton Underwood, as “[t]he two most important men in my life.” She also shared an affectionate birthday tribute to Harrison in July 2018. Proving once again that they are peak #couplegoals, Harrison made a special appearance on Zima's YouTube show , Roses and Rosé. Harmeyer’s Wife, Jennifer Tanko, Emma Turner Wiki: Facts about Andrew Schulz’s Fiancee, Elizabeth Kartchner Wiki: Facts about Collin Kartchner’s Wife, Alaina Anderson Wiki: Facts about Derrick Rose’s Wife, Molly Holm Wiki: Facts about Blake Mycoskie’s Relationship, Katie Scully Wiki: Facts about C-SPAN Journalist, Steve Scully’s Wife, Abby Phillip’s Husband’s Bio: Facts about Marcus Richardson. We rely on Zima and her series, Roses and Rosé, for the exclusive Bachelor scoop. She spent a year in the U.K. where she interned at MSN U.K. After interning there, she was hired as a freelance entertainment news reporter and columnist.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/roses-ros-trista-still-final-010534356.html

“Oh, and big thanks for the copious amounts of wine. Hello everyone please soak in @chrisbharrison’s acting and lip syncing skills; he nailed this on the first take.

While at Mizzou, she was a member of the Kappa Alpha Theta sorority and even served as its vice president. “I think it’s helped us love each other more, respect and I think, appreciate the little things in each other a lot more because there is no getting away or just running away from this. Later, Zima said she sent him a DM, and Harrison asked her out to dinner.

In 2018, Zima and Harrisoon reconnected while filming one of the franchise's tell-all episodes.

So, all of the things that I loved in him before, I think I’m just seeing more and appreciating even more now.”. Oh, and big thanks for the copious amounts of wine," Zima wrote.

And frankly, I’m proud of myself. “I am intensely private and don’t live out loud despite what I do for a living. my birthday fell on the one-month anniversary of our launch, and I’m living out my dreams in my career. Get push notifications with news, features and more. As the host of The Bachelor and its many spinoffs, Harrison shepherds hopeful singles towards rose ceremonies and proposals. It’s helped us sit down and talk, and it’s helped us kind of see each other get frustrated at times.”, Zima said she appreciated Harrison's qualities even more now. The longtime contributor for ETOnline, who is dating the Bachelor host, has been promoted to a full-time correspondent at Entertainment Tonight. She’s also a regular on the red carpet for awards events like the Oscars and SAG Awards as well as movie premieres. Besides being a reporter, she’s also been honing her comedy skills for years. She was kind, nice, we got along, she blended in great with my friends, and just all those steps in the relationship where you start checking those boxes off and it gets better and better and better.”.

We got a goodbye dinner and some good wine in. Harrison was previously married to his college sweetheart, Gwen Harrison, and together, they are parents to two children, Joshua and Taylor. “We started dating and, like any relationship, she made me happy. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site. Happy Birthday, Chris Harrison ❤️ I love you and miss you.