I don't remember also having to hit "OK" for the Driver software application to close everything; once I successfully reset the drivers my mouse reverted back to default, so closing and DynamicSig[22].Value=5861 LoadedModule[36]=C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\WINSTA.dll WOW64=1

LoadedModule[48]=C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\urlmon.dll LoadedModule[5]=C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\WINMM.dll Sometimes, and particularly with online games macros and repeating macros, some are disabled because of the potential for an unfair advantage. EDIT: the version that’s buggy is 1.9306. Search in the open Explorer window for “YourProfile”.rmp. Sig[1].Name=Application Version Swarm Software. LoadedModule[31]=C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\MSVCR100.dll After booting windows and experiencing the error, close the offending software, and then re-open the Driver settings. It was a new mouse for me, so I had very few changes to save and I didn't bother. Åbn "Profilhåndtering", og find knappen "Importér profil" i øverste højre hjørne. he TCU scans the surface of your mousepad and changes the intensity of the laser to the optimal adjustment. I already messaged roccat technical support but they didnot send a response yet. LoadedModule[28]=C:\Windows\system32\uxtheme.dll

Sure! Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site. I tried a few methodes recommended on Youtube and Reddit. EDIT: the version that’s buggy is 1.9306 7 comments We play clean at ROCCAT. Make sure, that you do not have SWARM v1.90 installed, as this had a bug in the updater functions. LoadedModule[32]=C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\clbcatq.dll Some of my macros don’t get executed in game. Microsoft Agent or And then you have to close swarm and restart it as administrator and you will get another 10 -20 minutes of okay work before it just stops again. Jeg har fem perfekte profiler. He is known for his intelligent plays (200 IQ) and his ability to stay calm even in a stormy situation.. Roccat Swarm Profiles, Macros Sharing and Tips I started this discussion to discuss and share Roccat Swarm Game Profiles, Macros, Configs for Keyboard and mouse Game setups. LoadedModule[45]=C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.9200.16579_none_8937eec6860750f5\comctl32.dll LoadedModule[6]=C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\USER32.dll Make sure, that you do not have SWARM v1.90 installed, as this had a bug in the updater functions. ReportType=2

NsPartner=windows LoadedModule[1]=C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll roccat swarm crashing. The cause LoadedModule[54]=C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\wdmaud.drv Found the problem was a specific ROCCAT device being plugged in before installation, it was a ISKU+ Force FX keyboard, other devices where fine. Response.LegacyBucketId=-258149681 LoadedModule[53]=C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\MMDevAPI.DLL searchSearch Search. For most Roccat Mice, you must first click the "ADVANCED CONTROL" tab, then the "RESET" button, then the pop-up "OK".

Fixed by update today. Tech support scams are an industry-wide issue where scammers trick you into paying for unnecessary < > Showing 1-6 of 6 comments LoadedModule[11]=C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\SHELL32.dll Open the profile manager, add your game .exe or application and tick the auto switch box on the right. The DCU should prevent the cursor from moving when you lift your mouse.

As it stands, the official response is to send it back to whoever you purchased it from and get a new one. Share them the same way you share your profiles (exported macros end with .dat). JavaScript is disabled. And then you have to close swarm and restart it as administrator and you will get another 10 -20 minutes of okay work before it just stops again.

Sig[6].Value=c0000005 LoadedModule[21]=C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\SspiCli.dll Delete Swarm, restart PC, install Swarm, update Swarm (there is always update when you install "latest" from their webpage) and Firmware if available, restart again and it should work normal.

those containing "Swarm" or "ROCCAT"). LoadedModule[24]=C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\bcryptPrimitives.dll

Register your product. With his recent win in Dreamhack Anaheim he is one of the most successful competitive Fortnite players. Only thing I see is the crash report: Version=1 EventType=APPCRASH EventTime=130457794148029648 ReportType=2 Consent=1 UploadTime=130457794150685823 ReportIdentifier=6bfe1227-e69f-11e3-be8f-bcee7b294f7b In case anyone is still having this problem: You have to get a lucky reset or send the Roccat device back. Drag and drop inactive profiles into an active profile slot to use them. Go to the advanced settings and scroll to the bottom.

DynamicSig[25].Name=Additional Information 4 LoadedModule[12]=C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_5.82.9200.16658_none_bf1359a245f1cd12\COMCTL32.dll (confirmed fix for Kone Pure). Didn't find what you were looking for?

Hvis du vil indstille en skrivebordsprofil, skal du sætte kryds i indstillingen “Indstil som skrivebordsprofil”. It's is the software for my gaming mouse. After that Swarm crashed immediately. Please close Swarm and terminate all related processes in the task manager (i.e. LoadedModule[49]=C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\iertutil.dll LoadedModule[30]=C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\MSVCP100.dll That is also a reason for me to never buy a Roccat product, since Turtle-Beach bought them I think it's just a s*show. I already had Swarm running for my KPOE, so I followed the instructions to have Swarm install the firmware update and drivers for the keyboard. Microsoft global customer service number. Nej, med eksportfunktionen kan du eksportere dine profiler som en fil på din pc. LoadedModule[58]=C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\powrprof.dll DynamicSig[2].Value=1043 Microsoft global customer service number, causes the peripheral's Monitoring program to fail to maintain a connection. I created a bunch and I have not found any where online to share or discuss.

The Eye for the detail m8, its an program on Steam that allows u to costumize your Wallpaper, its calld "Wallpaperengine". Get your benefit and more by registering your ROCCAT product to your account, Did this answer your question? I have no idear where the problem is originating. Also: As far as I am aware, you can make a back-up of profiles and macros and such before attempting the factory reset - feel free to do a separate search regarding that. downloaded roccat swarm. What ever you do, email support. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts.