Nasty (Who?) What do you think of the answers? 3 0. Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window). Choose the design that fits your site. Chingy performs during 93.5 KDAY's Krush Groove held at The Forum in Inglewood, California on April 24, 2016. I don't mean to sturr (Boy what chu' looking at?) Early aughts icon! 1 decade ago. Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2020, History of the Reformation in the Sixteenth Century, Vol 2, A Thousand Miles in the Rob Roy Canoe on Rivers and Lakes of Europe. (That's Right). [2] John Mulvey of NME gave a mixed review of the song, noticing the imitation Neptunes beat from the Trak Starz and Chingy's limitation as a rapper, but still found it to be "utterly irresistible" concluding that "It's all terribly Dirty South, as you'd imagine, but Chingy's soft and compelling way with the letter 'r' is weirdly Devonian, too. "Thur; lie still, yer sweep," he exclaimed, standing over the man. The song also reached number one in New Zealand and charted in other countries like Australia, Canada and the UK. But I can’t credit myself to say I made it up. "Right Thurr" is a 2003 hip hop single from Chingy. Nice wurrk. (That's Right). "[3], "Right Thurr" debuted on the Billboard Hot 100 the week of May 17, 2003 at number 97. It was used in the video intro of NBA Live 2004 and it's one of the soundtracks. English thesaurus is mainly derived from The Integral Dictionary (TID).

It was only shown at late-night on BET: Uncut and on the enhanced CD/DVD version of the album. “Democrat” vs. “Republican”: Where Did The Parties Get Their Names? Harness the goddess Athena’s intelligence as you embark on this quest through the vocabulary of “The Lightning Thief” by Rick Riordan. Which isn't something you can say about most potty-mouthed hip-hop prodigies these days. ○   Wildcard, crossword Me I'd be at my hotel suite and maybe we can take it thurr? The English word games are: Privacy policy

It was co-written and produced by St. Louis production team The Trak Starz. The web service Alexandria is granted from Memodata for the Ebay search. Boggle gives you 3 minutes to find as many words (3 letters or more) as you can in a grid of 16 letters. The album's lead single is "Fly Like Me", featuring Amerie. You may call me Chiron.’”, a trick of an amusing, playful, or sometimes malicious nature, a person who is allegedly sensitive to psychic influences or forces; medium, a fictitious name used by an author to conceal his or her identity; pen name, Dictionary.com Unabridged People were used to people saying, ‘there.’ Like, I can’t even say that if I wanted to. Give contextual explanation and translation from your sites !  |  With a SensagentBox, visitors to your site can access reliable information on over 5 million pages provided by Sensagent.com. Directed by Jessy Terrero,[12] the video takes place at Beacon Ave. in Walnut Park East, St. Louis where Chingy is with his friends outside the porch of his house and is attracted by several women walking past his house. The song peaked at #2 on the U.S. Yahoo ist Teil von Verizon Media.

“Affect” vs. “Effect”: Use The Correct Word Every Time. "Right Thurr" was kept from being number one by Beyoncé and Jay-Z's "Crazy in Love" and Nelly, P. Diddy and Murphy Lee's "Shake Ya Tailfeather", staying at number two on the Billboard Hot 100 for five non-consecutive weeks, giving him his first of three top 5 hits on that chart.

[14], *sales figures based on certification alone^shipments figures based on certification alone, Australian Recording Industry Association, List of number-one singles from the 2000s (New Zealand), List of Billboard number-one rap singles of the 2000s, "Sean Paul Still 'Busy' On Singles Chart", "Despite 'Idols,' 50 Cent Still A Top-5 Presence", "Beyonce, Jay-Z Still 'Crazy' On Singles Chart", "US Singles Top 100 (September 13, 2003)", "Kanye, Lil Jon Clean Up At Source Awards", "Sean Paul, Chingy, Outkast Lace 'Em Up For 'NBA Live, "Chingy - Right Thurr / Mobb Wit Me (Vinyl)", Australian-charts.com – Chingy – Right Thurr", "Chingy Chart History (Canadian Digital Songs)", Offiziellecharts.de – Chingy – Right Thurr", Italiancharts.com – Chingy – Right Thurr", Norwegiancharts.com – Chingy – Right Thurr", "Official Scottish Singles Sales Chart Top 100", Swedishcharts.com – Chingy – Right Thurr", "Chingy Chart History (Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs)", "ARIA Charts - End of Year Charts - Top 100 Singles 2003", "Top Selling Singles of 2003 – The Official New Zealand Music Chart", "Year-End Charts: R&B/Hip-Hop Songs - 2003", "Billboard Hot 100 60th Anniversary Interactive Chart", "ARIA Charts – Accreditations – 2003 Singles", "Canadian single certifications – Chingy – Right Thurr", "New Zealand single certifications – Chingy – Right Thurr", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Right_Thurr&oldid=983807360, Billboard Hot Rap Songs number-one singles, Song recordings produced by The Trak Starz, Singlechart usages for Billboardrandbhiphop, Certification Table Entry usages for Australia, Pages using certification Table Entry with shipments figures, Certification Table Entry usages for Canada, Certification Table Entry usages for New Zealand, Pages using certification Table Entry with sales figures, Pages using certification Table Entry with sales footnote, Pages using certification Table Entry with shipments footnote, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, A modified version of the song was made by Chingy for the soundtrack to the video game, It was used in the opening scene of the first episode of the, "Right Thurr" (Remix) (Instrumental) – 3:42, This page was last edited on 16 October 2020, at 10:39.