“Set appears to be brand new, never used!”, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. Guess what, they spend most of their time on the putting green. Notify me of followup comments via e-mail. One thing I did notice to that end – I enjoyed the putter immensely on medium and fast greens with their weighting system. Copyright © 2020 Greenskeeper LLC - All Rights Reserved -. Three Guys Golf spent six weeks for our review of the Rife Two Bar Putter. Well I'm happy to report that those 30 putters are for sale. They are worked into the overall flow of the putter head as much as they can be, but really how are these going to be unobtrusive? It includes a set of heavier 22.5 gram weights, a set of lighter 12.5 gram weights and an Allen wrench so you can quickly adjust the swing weight of your putter to match the speed of the greens. The intention of the long curved lines is a little more obtuse to me though. Have definitely been making more putts since purchasing this putter. It works hand-in-hand with the iPING Putter App which is highly suggest everyone getting (IT’S FREE!). These weight sets fit RIFE original and. Shortly after adjustable drivers appeared, the Florida-based putter manufacturer Rife began selling putters containing adjustable weights. Adjustable Rife mallet putters contain two parallel cylinders sitting behind and perpendicular to the club head. Quoting one of the testers after he hit the first putt, “Ooh, that feels nice.”. I have the lightest weights in it and it swings just like a pendulum. The white painted lines are still a bit of a mystery to me. The grooves on this putter physically grab the ball, and get it rolling almost instantaneously. Return of the mallet!

The golfer’s goal occasionally is to swing a heavier or lighter club, but more typically he’s trying to correct a swing flaw. If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. That putter definitely generated a loyal following too. It is also the position that actually causes the putt to go where you aim it…. Product Reviews » Golf Clubs » Club Accessories » Guerin Rife Putters Speed Weight Kit. Prior to putting with them, golfers are drawn to models that fit their eye, even before they fit their stroke.” says PING. With a tap, you can filter by material, such as Wood or Metal. The other piece of science behind the Rife Two Bar Putter is their Twin In-Line Moment of Inertia (MOI), which basically means they have weighted the putter so that the head resists twisting when you hit offline putts, even on noticeably off-center hits. It is a great putter and i would recommend it to everyone. Okay, you are getting the point right? Obviously we can attribute that to the somewhat overt stainless steel bars on the top of the putter.

I’m not really sure why.  =  Time limit is exhausted. setTimeout( Learn how your comment data is processed. In addition to golf an lifestyle product reviews, we write long form prose on a variety of topics and feature many golf instructional posts and videos.

The Speed Weighting Kit for the 2 Bar Putter comes in a distinctive carrying case that fits right in your golf bag. One of the things critical to correct set-up is the realization that the shaft bend promotes a neutral hand position at address. This is a private listing and your identity will not be disclosed to anyone except the seller.

It’s possible, if not likely, that I am missing the design intention of these curved lines. classic classic maximum adjustable flexibility weights make 380g putter.

I like the central line, as well as the small line perpendicular to that central line, toward the cavity of the putter. I’m looking for one of those first black two bar putters.

Looking for even more options on weights for your Rife putter that has our interchangeable weight systems, check out all the weight kits and individual sets of weights we offer. function() { *OK, I apologize for the sappy “calling you Legend” closing comment. Guerine Rife Two Bar Mallet Putters DESCRIPTION Guerin Rife Black TwoBar Hybrid Mallet Putter The TwoBar Hybrid Mallet Putter features Rife's patented RollGroove Technology TwoBar Alignment, Twin In-Line Moment of Inertia (MOI), Dual Response (DR) insert technology, the LieAline Fitting System and adjustable Speed Weighting.