Before I am an artist, I am a father, a son, and a brother to some of the most cherished women in the world. You're not logged in. Recently Added. Rick Ross on the poetry Ay, Just, this religious God dammit, says (Just Blaze) Surviving R. Kelly, registered pedophiles (damn) Tried to feed all my niggas and spread the cheddar 'round (Goddamn) Gotta castle in Cali where I quote the Qu'ran It's a mansion full of ghosts 'til I pass the baton I bow my head (Bow my head), you know what's next (woo) Slipknot's Knotfest Plans Pulse of the Maggots Fest to Spotlight Rising Bands, Trump’s Tantrum and the Constitution’s Imaginary ‘No Do-Overs Clause’, Get Ready for a Trump ‘Resurrection Run in 2024’, Here’s Where Things Stand in the Final 4 States That Will Pick the President, Bernie Sanders and More Politicians Read Mean Tweets on ‘Kimmel’, If Trump Tries to Sue His Way to Election Victory, Here’s What Happens, Anoushka Shankar, Norah Jones Bond on ‘The Sun Won’t Set’, Seth Rogen Sparking Up a Christmas Stoner Movie, Pearl Jam’s ‘Lighting Bolt’ to Strike at World Series.

Choose your language below. I recognize that as an artist I have a voice and with that, the power of influence. "It wasn't in a disrespectful way.

But with that comes a great responsibility. So I guess this can be interpreted as Ross looking past Kanye's Trump endorsement, and the line simply documenting his initial shock when hearing the news. “Most recently, my choice of words was not only offensive, it does not reflect my true heart,” Ross wrote in a statement reported by Billboard. Rick Ross Loses Reebok Endorsement Over ‘Rape’ Lyrics Rick Ross provides some clarification.

Is your language not listed? hatsDade  County, nigga, mansions up in TamaracNever golfin' with the Trumps and I give you my word", The sentiment behind the line seems rather straight-forward, but for anyone who wanted further clarification, Ross agreed to break it down when speaking to Genius. Full text of Ross’ statement follows below. Get the hottest music, news and videos delivered directly to your inbox. To every woman that has felt the sting of abuse, I apologize.

Rick Ross Loses Reebok Endorsement Over ‘Rape’ Lyrics. LetsSingIt in only English? Read more about it. And for this, I apologize. Top Lyrics of 2010.

Top Lyrics of 2009. Sign up for our newsletter. I can only hope that this sparks a healthy dialogue and that I can contribute to it. As an artist, one of the most liberating things is being able to paint pictures with my words.

It Ain't A Problem (Feat. It's just something I got to address.". "It was nothing personal," he said at the 33:30 mark. LetsSingIt is a crowdsourced lyrics database, created by and maintained by people just like you! Find out why others like this album! Includes Album Cover, Release Year, and User Reviews. 6.9K Views 3 2. Billboard Hot 100. And most recently, my choice of words was not only offensive, it does not reflect my true heart. When you hear someone name-drop another artist on a song, your ears naturally perk up. When you hear someone name-drop another artist on a song, your ears naturally perk up. This is especially the case when that name is Kanye West's and it's coming out of Rick Ross' mouth, given the camaraderie they've established throughout their careers. LetsSingIt comes to you in your own language! [ Main ] [ Artists list ] [ Charts ] [ Genres ] [ Last added lyrics ] [ Artist/Group Album Song Song lyrics Advanced Search ]

Want more Rolling Stone? Rick Ross Clarifies Kanye West Lyric On "Port Of Miami 2". This site uses cookies. So for me to suggest in any way that harm and violation be brought to a woman is one of my biggest mistakes and regrets. The Miami rapper also apologized to fans, to women who have “felt the sting of abuse” and to young men for setting a regrettable example. By using this site, you agree to our: Antonio Brown Upset About His Helmet, Files Grievance With NFL: Report, Rick Ross Explains Why He Called Off Lil Wayne & Pusha T's Collab.

Ross mentioned that "Vegas Residency" is the oldest track on the album, so his take on the situation may have changed. “And for this, I apologize.” The Miami rapper also apologized to fans, to women who have “felt the sting of abuse” and to young men for setting a regrettable example. I see Kanye standing next to Donald Trump, okay. Help contribute and earn points to increase your VIP level to get extra benefits. If you've given Ross' new album, Port Of Miami 2 a spin yet, you know that Kanye's name pops up right in the first bar of the first verse of the Noc & J.U.S.T.I.C.E. Port of Miami album lyrics by Rick Ross. "Yo,  watchin' Kanye interview, feel like I wanna cryFor  every innocent brother charged with a homicideWent from battle raps to now we wearin' M.A.G.A. Upcoming Lyrics. Send us a tip using our anonymous form.

It wasn't none of that. Tracklist with lyrics of the album PORT OF MIAMI [2006] of Rick Ross, including the top song: Cross That Line. Full discography of Rick Ross. Top Lyrics of 2011. It was just facts, me sitting up and I'm seeing, 'Okay, I see what's going on, I see the temperature. View Rick Ross song lyrics by popularity along with songs featured in, albums, videos and song meanings. In the rest of the Genius interview, Ross ranks his albums (the first Port of Miami being his favorite), shares that he has recordings of the late Bobby Womack (that he still feels are too "powerful" to touch), and emphasizes that the title of his 2012 album still holds true (God Forgives, He Don't... unless you're Kanye I suppose).

Popular Song Lyrics. League-produced track, "Vegas Residency". We want to hear from you!

Carol City Cartel), show this week's top 1000 most popular albums, A Quick Live One: Live At The Monterey International Pop Festival. Rick Ross (Ross) Listen... [Hook: with Rick Ross ad-libs] Take me to Miami tonight I-I-I-I wanna party in Miami tonight [Verse 1: Yo Gotti] Ross, yeah tell me what a hundred cost A hundred on the watch, a hundred on the cross Hundred thousand dollar car, now that's a … Rick Ross' "Port Of Miami 2": Peep The Production Credits By Noah C August 09, 2019 11:02. Features Song Lyrics for Rick Ross's Port Of Miami album.

It wasn't a diss.

LetsSingIt comes to you in your own language!