That's me on the left.

I'll look up at it in the early evenings, cover my dot with my pointer finger (so it can't hear), and I say, through gritted teeth, "lucky you!" The Waltons was one of the most popular shows of the 1970s, so it's no surprise that after all these years, fans are still talking about the hit series. EIN: 52-1149668, Copyright 2020 The Vietnam Veterans Memorial Fund, Javascript must be enabled for the correct page display, HONORED ON PANEL 36W, LINE 61 OF THE WALL. Annoying celebrity MOLES: K. Knopp: 4/28/97 12:00 AM: That's how I felt on the right. Gail-- Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups. Even much later, in my 20s, if I happened to be in the same room with someone with a birthmark on his cheek, I'd get enormously embarrassed. By almost half! I know that's VERY superficial, but I can't help it. The mission of the Vietnam Veterans Memorial Fund (VVMF) is to honor and preserve the legacy of service and educate all generations about the impact of the Vietnam War. Who knows. One of the most attractive aspects of The Waltons was the loveable, star-studded cast, specifically Richard Thomas, who portrayed John-Boy Walton from 1972 until his departure after Season 5 in 1977. So it turned out, he was in a bad plane crash while at war, which forced him to return home for treatment. He... Born: June 13, 1951 "John-Boy was a new kind of male protagonist on television," he gushed over his character to Entertainment Weekly at the cast's 30-year reunion. I was born with it. But I do have little chats with Jupiter all the time.

My mom called it "a beauty mark."

My sister-in-law has a big hairy one on her face and it grosses me out. The vision of VVMF is to ensure a society in which all who have served and sacrificed in our nation's Armed Forces are properly honored and receive the recognition they justly deserve. In fact, even though he left after five seasons, he returned with a few guest appearances in Season 6 and in a slew of 1990s movies adapted from the show.

Together, we can make sure our heroes will get the reverence they deserve and the stories and sacrifices of our heroes will never be forgotten. It didn't matter if the Dotted One was somebody I admired, like Richard Thomas, the actor who played John-Boy in The Waltons. That's enormous. My mom said it was hardly noticeable.

I was wondering if the man who played John-Boy Walton is a Christian. He soon bounced back as a news reporter and ended up marrying the love of his life, Janet, at the end of the show. That's a mole. According to NASA, the rate of shrinkage seems to be quickening. "That kind of sensitive, feeling man was about as different as a central male character could be on an hour-long series.”. The Waltons was one of the most popular shows of the 1970s, so it's no surprise that after all these years, fans are still talking about the hit series. Even when I was older and calmer, still I hoped my dot would disappear. No one has a good explanation for what's happening, but it keeps happening.

My friends knew of my, umm, problem; they arranged for me to pop in and say hi to Richard, whispering "Robert, you can do this ...," but when the moment came, I thought, oh no, two dots on the same cheeks in the same room — the world might explode! It grew a little, and she worried. That's a mole. I've been looking all over the web, and I just recently became a big fanatic--and growing--of the television show, "The Walton's". So, why did Richard Thomas leave The Waltons before the show ended? He later enlists in the military following the attack of Pearl Harbor and becomes a war correspondent. Vietnam Veterans Memorial Fund | 1235 South Clark Street, Suite 910 | Arlington VA 22202 | 202.393.0090 My mom called it "a beauty mark." I don't know what Richard Thomas thinks because, as I've mentioned, we've never talked.