Hell you're Shawn Michaels! I couldn’t stomach it, but I had to.

Send.

For ten years. Ric Flair Quotes and Sayings - Page 1.

My problem is that I think everybody needs to work as hard as I worked when I was in my prime.

Wooooo!”, “My shoes are worth more......than your house!”, “I'm gonna walk down the aisle in style and profile.”, “I had my first 'Survivor Series' in 1991 and I was fortunate enough to be an instrumental part of the shows I was on.”, “If wrestling can be considered an art form, then [Ric Flair] is using oils, and the many others merely water colors.”, “None of this was written to hurt anybody's feelings.”, “I've had more world championships than you've had women!”, “To be that man, you've got to beat the man. wheelin dealin’, limosuine riding, jet flying son of a gun and I’m having a hard time holding these alligators down!” -- Ric Flair, “I'm Ric Flair!

It makes me feel very good, it means I've worked very hard and earned a lot of respect, each night I go out there I go out there for the fans to make them smile, or make them cry.” -- Ric Flair, “I'm every woman's dream and every man's nightmare.” -- Ric Flair, “To be the man, you gotta beat the man!” -- Ric Flair, “In my life, I've been a movie star, a rock star, and a sports star, all wrapped up into one-and worked harder at it than anybody else.” -- Ric Flair, “Hell you're Shawn Michaels! Enjoy the best Ric Flair Quotes at BrainyQuote.

BrainyQuote has been providing inspirational quotes since 2001 to our worldwide community. In order to be the man, you have to beat the man.

Life.

A guy can have a phenomenal body, but if the suit doesn't fit him, forget it. I think my fondest memories would be with Sting, and Steamboat, Dusty and er… I made a lot of money wrestling Wahoo McDaniel and Jack Mulligan too.

But when I look at my friends with hip replacements, knee replacements, shoulder replacements, neck surgeries, back surgeries, I'll take the blood clot.

Woooo!” -- Ric Flair, “When somebody has convinced you that you're not worth anything to anybody anymore, and they spend a lot of time doing it, you start believing it yourself.” -- Ric Flair, “To be a man you've gotta beat the man.” -- Ric Flair, “Whenever I hear the crowds going WOOOOO!! Obviously I thought Steven Michael was, though obviously he was inexperienced, I thought he was a perfect fit as a horseman. Ric Flair .

More Ric Flair quote about: Wrestling, “Diamonds are forever, and so is Ric Flair!” -- Ric Flair .

Ric Flair, The Nature Boy from Oct 08, 2016, FaceBook post by I can'’t name one.

wheelin dealin’, limosuine riding, jet flying son of a gun and I’m having a hard time holding these alligators down!”, “I'm Ric Flair! Woooo!”, “When somebody has convinced you that you're not worth anything to anybody anymore, and they spend a lot of time doing it, you start believing it yourself.”, “Whenever I hear the crowds going WOOOOO!! John Cena can rock 'n' roll, let me tell you.” -- Ric Flair, “I was really good at being a bad guy.” -- Ric Flair, “I can take more punishment than anyone in the business.” -- Ric Flair, “Space Mountain may be the oldest ride in the park, but it has the longest line.” -- Ric Flair, “It's the greatest show on earth. Loved Australia. Ric Flair cut a ton of promos with Mean Gene Okerlund, with one of his best debuting on Dec. 28, 1998, one night after Flair lost to Eric Bischoff at Starrcade.

I thank God every day for good health. Not because I had a lot of great feuds, but it would be hard to say the defining feud. Listed In: Sportspersons. As far as comparing what we do to driving 3,000 miles a week, making fifty bucks a night, sometimes one hundred bucks a night, it’s a lot different. In my life, I've been a movie star, a rock star, and a sports star, all wrapped up into one-and worked harder at it than anybody else. Diamonds are forever, and so is Ric Flair! Do I feel like I'm 65? I thought Dean Melinko was. First of all, Vince McMahon doesn't argue - he tells you!

It's much more casual than it was, but my clothes and my ring attire - I thought up half of what I brought to the show.

Share with your friends.

Share.

Space Mountain may be the oldest ride in the park, but it has the longest line.

I had my first 'Survivor Series' in 1991 and I was fortunate enough to be an instrumental part of the shows I was on. I just like to get dressed up.

I don' t think there was one.

That's my problem. It makes me feel very good, it means I've worked very hard and earned a lot of respect, each night I go out there I go out there for the fans to make them smile, or make them cry.

The Stylin', profilin', limousine riding, jet flying, kiss-stealing, wheelin' n' dealin' son of a gun! Pin.

There's so much to do in Miami. Ric Flair, The Nature Boy from Oct 22, 2016. I'm every woman's dream and every man's nightmare. Whenever I hear the crowds going WOOOOO!! It starts with Flair down on himself, saying he didn't deserve the cheers from the fans.

People think it’s hard to travel to the airports. In this 1986 promo, Ric Flair donned a gaudy, green robe and strung a number of his catchphrases together. Wooooo! The resistance factor at 18 is brutal.

Improve yourself, find your inspiration, share with friends.

Not being bad to people - just talking bad. I really find this place very nice.

"Ric Flair Interview" by Josh Modaberi, www.cultofwhatever.com. Share. It’s so hard for me to sit back here in this studio, looking at a guy out here, hollering my name!—When last year I spent more money, on spilled liquor, in bars from one side of this world to the other, than you made!

It was a bad deal.

John Cena can rock 'n' roll, let me tell you.”, “I can take more punishment than anyone in the business.”, “Space Mountain may be the oldest ride in the park, but it has the longest line.”, “It's the greatest show on earth. Top 10 Ric Flair Quotes - BrainyQuote 10 I was really good at being a bad guy; I like that role. They don’t get nearly enough credit for all the hard work they do to protect us, keep us in a safe place so we can enjoy ourselves every day.”, “The guy who could be me, but he knows when to draw the line, is John Cena.