Here's a little background information: Delta Epsilon Mu is an organization that is dedicated to uniting students who are pursing a career in the health field.

", Third Year You’ll find girls who are diverse in their backgrounds, personalities, and interests — but what unites us all is our passion for healthcare. UCSB Rho Psi Eta Rho Psi Eta is a pre-health, academic sorority founded at UC Santa Barbara for women who are interested in healthcare.

Biological Sciences Thank you! ", Third Year The Rho Nu Chapter of Omega Psi Phi, Incorporated was chartered April 1, 1971 in Galveston, TX. ", Third Year Rho Psi Eta is UCSB's only Pre-Health Sorority! Applied Psychology (Minor) Fourth Year Ecology "I can speak 4 different languages!" "I made my own surfboard, but can’t surf. Last year, around 100 people were certified. We are a professional sorority that focuses on Academics, Community Service, and Sisterhood. Established in 2007, Rho Psi Eta is UCSB’s only pre-health sorority. Hello, we are a group of UCSB students who are trying to establish Delta Epsilon Mu which is a co-ed pre-health professional fraternity! Art (Minor)

Omicron. You are more than welcome to message us! Crystal Tran. ", Third Year Nu. Campus Affiliation: Global Medical Training, Rho Psi Eta, UCSB SciTrek, Latino Business Association, Adventures in Caring . ", Fourth Year Rho Psi Eta, Pre-Health Academic Sorority .

, have above a 2.5 GPA, and to show your dedication. Since UCSB does not offer a wide variety of health majors, it seems many students are limited to only thinking about being pre-med. 425 likes. Rho Psi Eta is the only pre-health academic sorority at the University of California, Santa Barbara. "I love dancing and Park Jimin.

We have one annual rush period during the start of fall quarter. Rho Psi Eta is the only pre-health academic sorority at the University of California, Santa Barbara. Since 2012, Rho Psi Eta has held an annual, free CPR certification event during which members of the community become CPR certified at no cost to them. If you have any questions or are interested, please feel free to message us on this account! Feb 28 2016 10:00 AM.

If you have any questions or would like to learn more about us as a Chapter and our members, please join us at our Recruitment Week events.

Education and Applied Psychology (Minor) Established in 2007, Rho Psi Eta is UCSB’s only pre-health sorority.

2 talking about this. University of California, Santa Barbara, hosted a sorority beach volleyball tournament in the spring of 2009.

in donations needed to reach the Initiative Goal, fundraisers needed to reach the Initiative Goal, This initiative was completed on

", Third Year To answer your question, Delta Epsilon Mu will be the FIRST co-ed pre-health professional fraternity on UCSB which means that we are inclusive of all individuals coming from all different health fields instead of being limited to one specific area. "I grew up on a farm, but now you can find me at the beach! ", Fourth Year We strive to help our young women pursue their interests and goals in the healthcare professions. Pharmacology Hey, good luck. "I love cats! Psychological and Brain Sciences 1/6.

", Fourth Year "I did Irish dancing for 10 years! Since 2012, Rho Psi has held an annual, free CPR certification event during which members of the community become CPR certified at no cost to them. There will be a mini interview, but that would be all. Our founders decided to establish Delta Epsilon Mu specifically at UCSB because we were fully aware that there is a lack of pre-health options and opportunities at UCSB (note: there is a major difference between being Pre-med and Pre-health!) Nu. Rho Psi Eta, Delta Chapter is Cornell University's first pre-health academic sorority. Rho Psi Eta Pre-Health Academic Sorority. Bio-anthropology Mu. We strive to create a passionate community of future healthcare leaders by providing opportunities and networking to assist and benefit every member during their journey towards a health profession. ", Fourth Year Rho Psi Eta is a pre-health academic sorority est.

Biological Sciences Last year, around 100 people were certified. ", Fourth Year Although UCSB is currently home to our only existing chapter, we are constantly reaching out to other campuses to extend our support for women working toward our common academic and career goals as well as our support for charitable organizations like Operation Smile. Fourth Year Biological Sciences "I own a precious toy poodle." ", Fourth Year "I like to sing, paint, and play the guitar! "I have a huge phobia of whales.

Sociology Along with providing an empowering support system to young women pursuing careers in healthcare, we do our best to impact our immediate and global communities in a positive way.

DEM advocates for health education and care in the community and our members as well. "You will rarely see me without coffee in hand. ", Third Year

By embr 0 Members of this chapter. I’m not familiar with CCP specifically, but ultimately, you are getting separate credit for the course as both a high school course and a college course, so I’m not sure that there’s a reason why the grades would need to match up exactly.. Biological Sciences Applied Psychology and Feminist Studies (Minor) Rho Psi Eta Pre-Health Academic Sorority University of California, Santa Barbara. If you're a UCSB student interested in pursing any health-related career (PA, Dentistry, Psychology, Nursing, Physical Therapy, Optometry, Public/Global Health, Health Administration, Research, & much more), please read! Biological Sciences

"I have tried at least 20 different boba places in my hometown and consider myself a boba connoisseur!

Rho Psi Eta is a pre-health academic sorority est. Founded in 2007, Rho Psi Eta both embraces and upholds our pillars of academic integrity, community service, and sisterhood.

Fourth Year Earth Sciences Applied Psychology (Minor) "I drink soy milk with every meal!" This video focuses on Rho Psi Eta. Mu Delta and Phi Delta Epsilon are fraternities that focus more on those on the path towards medical school and becoming doctors while Rho Psi Eta is pre-health like us but only open to women.