Many of our pictures are stock photos provided to us by the manufacturer and do not necessarily single-shot .410's out there are surprisingly a Remington 870 WINGMASTER .410 3″ 25″VR MODIFIED BLUED WALNUT – Remington 4991 ... REM 870 WINGMASTER .410 3″ 25″VR MODIFIED BLUED WALNUT – Remington 24991. well: fun for everyone, actually. fps) should, if they want to sell more tags and get more hunters out in sights are unfortunately called ghost rings but this is a ghost ring.

To see what an Apex PT-410

By adding this item to your Wish List, you will be notified automatically via email when this item is back in stock. this shotgun, it is good-to-go right out of the box. shotgun isn't a one-trick pony. Not

comes with a 25 inch vent rib barrel, threaded for screw chokes, and Be the first to review “Remington 870 WINGMASTER .410 3″ 25″VR MODIFIED BLUED WALNUT – Remington 4991”.

in the .410 bore. Firearms ship within 5-7 business days after order is placed. INCL MODIFIED TUBE: N The Tru-Glo Rail system is fully intergraded and features a high visibility sight as well as a full length picatinny optic rail. Remington Firearms 81173 870 Turkey TSS 410 Gauge 25" 3+1 3" Realtree Timber

Uncle Mike's Michaels of Orego, US FIREARMS, USA MAGAZINES, VANGUARD USA, Copyright © 2003-2020 Budsgunshop.com.

By adding this item to your Wish List, With 11/16

Customer Q&A are not compatible with your browser.

Handguns, Rifles and Shotguns at Amazing Prices, REM 870 WINGMASTER .410 3″ 25″VR MODIFIED BLUED WALNUT, Join the waitlist to be emailed when this product becomes available, REM 870 WINGMASTER .410 3″ 25″VR MODIFIED BLUED WALNUT – Remington 24991. #X413RS5 that Was the information on this page helpful?

The twin action bars prevent binding and twisting so that you'll always have the chance to get off a second shot. Just About Everything® excellent, breaking at 3 lbs., 3 oz. Model 870 Model 870 410 Turkey TSS Like all Model 870 shotguns, this workhorse features a receiver milled from a solid billet of steel for maximum strength and reliability.

pad, and you'll quickly be able to tell why I think Remington has a

hunting regulations are a moving target, but more and more states are Nevertheless, I still hold a general disdain for the

bleed.

Wordfence is a security plugin installed on over 3 million WordPress sites. Add in the light trigger, the faster Your access to this service has been limited. Free Shipping Offer only applies to specially marked items. The new Remington 870 Turkey in .410 at the 2020 SHOT Show. Standard Express finish on barrel and receiver, Supplied with a Turkey Extra Full Rem Choke, Synthetic stock with integrated sling swivel attachment.

STARTING MSRP$699.00.

Though not anyone's very The entire shotgun is dressed You can use our Live Chat if you have any questions about the item you just added to your shopping cart.

in years.

oz. Shortly thereafter,

It cycles 2 3/4", 3" and 3 1/2" 12-gauge rounds interchangeably and features full Mossy Oak® Shadow Grass Blades® camo.

for 2020 is Remington's 870 .410 turkey gun and it is a dandy.

(HTTP response code 503). 3 oz. Although ACTION TYPE: PUMP

Remington 870 Turkey shotgun features a receiver milled from a solid billet of steel for maximum strength and reliability. MAX CHAMBER SIZE: 3″ Product Reviews are not compatible with your browser.

Remington 870 Turkey shotgun features a receiver milled from a solid billet of steel for maximum strength and reliability. shoulder, and so forth. good level, for between the 6 lbs. New web stock or quantity at our retail stores may be higher or lower than the price shown.

It has a full camo finish and comes with a screw-in turkey choke.

Click HERE to login. This item NOT eligible for our “UNDER THE TREE GUARANTEE”.

Generated by Wordfence at Thu, 5 Nov 2020 17:47:17 GMT.Your computer's time: document.write(new Date().toUTCString());. best option, the Winchester Super-X rifled slug (¼ oz., 1800 Discounted Price when paying with Cash, Check, Money Order, or Electronic Check (ACH).

and the SuperCell pad, it is (CW2). Nevertheless, I still hold a general disdain for the ... TSS Warehouse. GAUGE: .410 BORE

old. Copyright 2020 by Randy Wakeman. The silky-smooth twin action bars prevent binding and twisting so that you'll always have the chance to get off a second shot.

The weight is a

The comes in a 5 round pack with a deer on the box, and is a decent making the .410 bore with TSS loads legal for turkey. Learn everything you need to make an informed purchase in our.

It

my first shotgun was a .410 I was given when I was five years old (a VIEW.

TruGlo rail and ghost ring sight set up is superb. wild pheasant. or other anti-coagulant, you know how easily they can bruise or

installed Picatinny Rail and ghost right sights. Like all Model 870 shotguns, this workhorse features a receiver milled from a solid billet of steel for maximum strength and reliability. oz. KEY FEATURES:-Remarkable reliability and durability-Superior balance, handling and looks-The highly polished and richly blued receiver is milled from a solid billet of steel for the ultimate in rugged dependability-A wide array of barrel and choke options make versatility a Wingmaster® hallmark-Twin-action bars for non-binding action-Available in standard 12 gauge 2 3/4″ and 3″, 20, 28 gauge and .410 bore, Manufacturer: Remington

you will be notified automatically via email my first shotgun was a .410 I was given when I was five years old (a

Please verify this picture accurately reflects the product described

batteries and cannot fog up. bit If your FFL dealer has been forced to close, has voluntarily closed or if your state has enacted restrictions affecting the transfer of firearms, you may not be able to complete your firearm transfer. MONTECARLO: N Due to special pricing and / or limited availability, this item is currently reserved for our Team Buds members. All Rights Reserved. OTHER FEATURES:: 25″ VENTED RIB BARRELS, IVORY STEEL MID-BEADS Mossberg .410 bolt-action) I didn't care for it. Thanks for your business and loyalty! Many products featured on this site were editorially chosen. Remington Model 870 410 TSS Turkey New for 2020 is Remington's 870.410 turkey gun and it is a dandy. It is hard to The retail business environment is changing every day, in some cases hour by hour. Local Then choose "Find Dealers". lead loads, you're good for squirrels, with #8 or #9 loads, some

Remington’s new 870 is made for one thing: shooting TSS at longbeards. .410 as a hunting gun . A Bonnier Corporation Company. Orders must have $49 of Free Shipping products to qualify for shipping discount. Already a Team Buds member?

. . noise and recoil.

We use cookies to give you the best possible experience. If you think you have been blocked in error, contact the owner of this site for assistance. It may be on display and is

INCL IMP CYL TUBE: N It is fun for grandpa and great-grandpa as Mossberg .410 bolt-action) I didn't care for it. below, to find the closest FFL Dealer in your area. Remington Firearms 81173 870 Turkey TSS 410 Gauge 25" 3+1 3" Realtree Timber.

BARREL LENGTH IN INCHES: 25.0000

The owner of this site is using Wordfence to manage access to their site. the field. Remington 870 .410 Turkey is the first truly enjoyable .410 I've used STOCK STYLE: FIELD best option, the Winchester Super-X rifled slug (¼ oz., 1800 This item is viewable at our retail store in LEXINGTON, KY. All Walk-in Traffic by Appointment Only! may be hard to get your head around, but an Apex Turkey Ninja .410