He asked where her accusers were and if she had any, and she said that no man had condemned her, so He told her, “Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.” This is the God we serve. Once I turned on the light, however, the fear, confusion, doubt, and lies had to flee because I saw the Truth. I sometimes wake up in the middle of the night with these fears and anxieties, like right now. Our psychologists and psychiatrists thrive on helping anxious people overcome their fears, worries, and compulsions so that they can learn how to live comfortably and confidently.   boca raton, broward county, drandrewrosen, obsessive compulsive disorder, ocd, overcome scrupulosity, palm beach county, religious OCD symptoms, religious OCD thoughts, scrupulosity, south florida, the center for treatment of anxiety disorders, understanding scrupulosity, what is religious OCD. Comment document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a45c8af72b064a64ceeff2c91ef697a2" );document.getElementById("ed926eff5c").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. My beautiful 24-year old daughter has Religious OCD. When we constantly dont respond or react and just let any kind of thought come in without resisting it ,we realise how free we become from the mental stress that it causes.Mindfulness and meditation is something that worked tremendously for me and people i know with this issue .We need to understand that this life is a gift and we need to come out of our head and start living in the present which means we continue to do what we need to even if any kind of thoughts sprout up as when we get them we dont realise it is just a thought .So going beyond our thoughts can really free us from it and you will see your life change for good in a magical way .So stop worrying and start living in life. I suffer some symptoms of religious ocd and it affect my daily life., im a muslim, i constantly obsess and doing my prayer repetitively. One can have any religion of his choice (Islam or Christianity etc.) I still struggle with terrible fear and bad thoughts about the lord but I know he loves me one day I’ll be at rest. Prayer helps but don’t force yourself more than obligatory prayers if you can’t do more.Tell yourself you’ll pray when you;’re in better mindset and actually do as you promised. Get your answers by asking now. always be noted that you are not the only one suffering with this problem. Do you think you are extra sinful? Reading this has saved me, God is great and loves all of us xxxx, Can you please help i am suffering so badly with such thoughts I can’t tell you how bad those thoughts are about god Jesus and holy spirit at tines I feek I have blashphmey the holy spirit I am going crazy. I know they are not from God but that just makes me more anxious. Because of the Crucifixion, we know that God’s love is NOT unconditional, and this imposes a kind of brain-rot that ultimately makes us feel like a very dirty person. In such a state of anxiety his restless mind became a battle ground of million questions.Lord Krishna answered all his questions and cleared his doubt.Arjuna had CLARITY and PEACE of mind,which allowed him to ACT to perform his duty. The words Hindu or Hinduism never appear in any ancient sacred Hindu book or script. You have helped so much its unreal. Psalm 27:1 talks about how we should not fear because God is our light.