Overdose - NAV Lyrics, Letra: You lookin' for me, I'm with Preme in Calabasas Recap –  Lyrics NAV Recap is the latest song released by NAV. When I tell you how perfect you are (You’re perfect), Chorus Chorus This collaboration was first announced when producer Cardo tweeted about his and Toliver’s appearance on Good Intentions. Remember that time you gave me that head, I need a recap, yeah [Verse: NAV] Mm, had me a soul-snatcher, had a mouth like a water slide (Slide) Pull up on me, baby girl, I need a reminder (Yeah) Every time you fuck with me, yeah, you know it's gon' be a vibe (Vibe) Got a pint comin' through and I'm not not goin' outside I'm on that dirty road (Road) Lately I been feeling like it's something missing ... Casket - NAV Ft. Preme & SAIF

Tried to make her take a Range Rover, said she’d rather have a regular car (Car, oh) Make it better if my ex-bitch lurkin’ (Lurkin’) You be passin’ every time when I test your morals I know I look like a heartbreaker with these fast cars and these chains Gotta move precise, do you got what it takes to be with a star? Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. (With a star) Curved it, my friend in your DM, you curved it Swervin’, put the top down, we swervin’ (Skrrt) The way you make me feel, it’s worth it

I know you got some insecurities, your last man left you scarred I'm a late bloomer, third year on the ... Nas – Replace Me ft. Don Toliver & Big Sean. Postin’ on your story, baby, work it (Yeah) Version, you like her but a lil’ better version (Version) Letra lyrics lyric letras versuri musiek lirieke tekstet paroles.

Uh, yeah I'm sorry that I did you wrong (You wrong)

All these drugs that I’m takin’ make her nervous (Nervous) Intro

(With a star)

She hurtin’, you try to make her sad, she hurtin’ (Hurtin’)

Gave you my code to my safe, girl, I trust you with any amount, Chorus Post-Chorus Intro

On purpose, I act a certain way on purpose (On purpose)

Intro

Now everything feel bizarre (Bizarre) Have me really fucked up in person

Recap is from latest album named Good Intentions, (Yeah) You keep callin’ my name, you can’t relax, no, For the Latest songs lyrics of Punjabi songs, Hindi Songs and English stay connected with LyricsVin.

It’s workin’, if you tryna make her mad, it’s workin’ (It’s workin’) Searchin’ for a girl like you, I’ve been searchin’ Everyone gotta feature with Don Forcing everyone to up their game when he’s around, Made some bags on quarantine, I ain't gotta do no shows (Ooh), “Recap” features both NAV and Don Toliver melodically rapping about catching up with a significant other they have not seen in a long time.

Remember that time you gave me that head, I need a recap, yeah [Don Toliver (NAV):] (Yeah) I wanna do somethin', oh, I'm goin' all night, oh (Yeah) You keep callin' my name, you can't relax, no (Yeah) I wanna do somethin', oh, I'm goin' all night, oh (Yeah) You keep callin' my name, you can't relax, no

Sippin' lean and poppin' pills, no, I ... Coast to Coast - NAV Lyrics, Letra:

Tryna cover pain up buyin' all these things (Wheezy outta here) Took you from a small town out to L.A

Ooh (Shoot through your car door), ooh (Shout out to Cardo, yeah), I’m like, “Damn, lil’ shawty you stylish”, Took enough time to get your stripes, I seen you fall back, Took a lil’ time to hold yourself, avoided contact, You outta line to think that I would never come back, Mm, had me a soul-snatcher, had a mouth like a water slide (Slide), Pull up on me, baby girl, I need a reminder (Yeah), Every time you fuck with me, yeah, you know it’s gon’ be a vibe (Vibe), Got a pint comin’ through and I’m not not goin’ outside, Used to hit the block, was hot, but I can’t no more, Fuckin’ with a brown boy like me, girl, gotta stay on toes (Stay on toes), Made some bags on quarantine, I ain’t gotta do no shows (Ooh), She just call me, yeah (Brr), whenever she like (Yeah), She know I’ma be up (I’m up) at whatever time (Yeah), Remember that time you gave me that head, I need a recap, yeah, (Yeah) I wanna do somethin’, oh, I’m goin’ all night, oh.

Fightin' ... Did You Wrong - NAV Lyrics, Letra: Recap – NAV ft. Don Toliver Lyrics, Letra: Intro Oh, yeah.

I don’t got no bad intentions, I don’t cap about shit Verse 1 I know you got some insecurities, your last man left you scarred I wouldn’t change a thing about you, girl, I like you just the way you are (Just the way you are) Gotta move precise, do you got what it takes to be with a star?

“Recap” features both NAV and Don Toliver melodically rapping about catching up with a significant other they have not seen in a long time.

A brown boy like me in the game ... Turks - NAV & Gunna ft. Travis Scott Lyrics, Letra:

If I had a bad year, would you hold me down? The way you make me feel, it’s worth it

I wouldn’t change a thing about you, girl, I like you just the way you are (Just the way you are) Intro: Future Remember that time you gave me that head, I need a recap, yeah [NAV:] Mm, had me a soul-snatcher, had a mouth like a water slide (Slide) Pull up on me, baby girl, I need a reminder (Yeah) Every time you f*ck with me, yeah, you know it's gon' be a vibe (Vibe) Got a pint comin' through and I'm not not goin' outside I'm on that dirty road (Road)

5 A.M., we still up, drivin’, sippin’ drink Recap – NAV ft. Don Toliver Lyrics, Letra: Make it better if my ex-bitch lurkin’ (Lurkin’)

Purchase, you point at anything, I’ma purchase (Purchase) Well, what brings you to church this evenin'?

Bought you four different color Birkins (Yeah)

Version, you like her but a lil’ better version (Version)

Oh, oh, oh (Yeah) I can bring the drugs, baby, bring your pain LyricsVin.com is a huge collection of song lyrics, featured video of bollywood songs, Hindi Songs, Punjabi songs, English Songs. Uh, yeah, yeah BLINK LYRICS NIMRAT KHAIRA  BLINK LYRICS is the latest song released by NIMRAT KHAIRA.

Swervin’, put the top down, we swervin’ (Skrrt) She hurtin’, you tryna make her sad, she hurtin’ (She hurtin’) Surface, I’m more than what you see on the surface (Yeah) Yeah, yeah, uh Songs Credit : Song – BLINK. Verse 1: NAV Searchin’ for a girl like you, I’ve been searchin’ Take a game changer, everything gon’ change

It’s workin’, if you tryna make her mad, it’s workin’ (It’s workin’)

Lots of new rappers comin’ out with my sound

Postin’ on your story, baby, work it (Yeah) Oh, oh, oh

Required fields are marked *. It also Contains Shayari and Quotes.

Heaven or Hell Intro - Don Toliver Lyrics, Letra: LyricsVin is a music website for Songs Lyrics, latest Bollywood songs, Punjabi Songs, English songs and watch music videos and read correct lyrics.

Verse 1 Oh, yeah, Verse 1 All these drugs that I’m takin’ make her nervous (Nervous) At the wrong time at the right place