It points out exactly why so many people are getting sick and why their excuses aren't working anymore. Let us know what’s wrong with this preview of, Published I wish he fleshed out his arguments on why milk and wheat were bad. He would require proof.

He is the chairman of The Project to End Disease and an internationally recognized leader in optimal health maintenance. Raymond Francis discusses how anyone can recover their health, regardless of their current condition. Everybody should read it if you choose to live healthy. Refresh and try again. I hope that consumers continue to demand better, healthier food, so that it becomes more readily available and affordable. I almost wish he had a baby step version of his book. Welcome to the Beyond Health News Archives. This book really solidifies my belief that modern health care is really death care. Why can’t you answer me?

Also it was too repetitive for me. I have to say that, compared to most Americans, I lead a fairly healthy lifestyle. Heath care waits until you are sick and then smothers your symptoms with no regard.

Truly a must read. I loved this book. He was a former U.S. Army officer, chairman of "The Project to End Disease" and president of Beyond Health International, a supplier of health-supporting products and advanced health education. Yes, there are some ideas that are kinda out there, and most people would not be able to implement many of them even if they wanted to (not practical at all). Through avoiding toxins and improving his diet he did become better. Not only that, but he suggests other brands you can buy health products from that he supports. To see what your friends thought of this book, Never Be Sick Again: Health Is a Choice, Learn How to Choose It, I have to say that, compared to most Americans, I lead a fairly healthy lifestyle. UK Death Records Search Procedure Finding the death record of someone who died in the UK can be relatively straight forward or it can be challenging. Raymond’s ultimate vision was the “The Project to End Disease” and he has spent years personally training the Beyond Health Staff to his ideals and philosophy, so his legacy can be taught to the future generations and beyond. This book teaches us what we have to do to become healthy again. I am also hoping that others begin to be more aware of our agriculture and food industries. Copyright © 1994-2020 Beyond Health LLC. If you aren't ready to take responsibility for the decisions you make regarding your health, you may not like this book.

Yes Raymond Francis owns a heath products business and Yes he promotes his business in his book (and rightfully so). But that doesn't make the information in this book any less valuable. It was an honour. I take a daily supplement. Details please. ... Raymond Francis. This book presents every disease we know to be the same; cancer, heart disease, gall stones, arthritis, etc are all malfunctioning cells. It has been said by many that every household should have these books. It's very interesting, although not well referenced. Raymond Francis, D.Sc., M.Sc., RNC, was at the height of an international consulting career when his health began declining rapidly. I have been following his advice and using and advocating Beyond Health supplements for over a decade, and it was Raymond’s miraculous story of recovery which got me in the door so to speak.

How can one determine the path to blissful health with the plethora of contradicting science-supported nutritional plans? Just a moment while we sign you in to your Goodreads account. I would recommend this book. Rest in peace Raymond. just one concern that its not upgraded or updated since it's published in 2002. medicine and research are improving by time and scientist make all the possible efforts to cause no harm. One day Raymond Francis, a chemist and a graduate of MIT, found himself in a hospital, battling for his life.