She likes other dogs but will sometimes growl at them. I’m not sure what she is exactly, she may be a Rat Terrier German Shepherd mix. She loves to snuggle and nap with me. Has some itching and licking problems and barks way too much. The rat terrier and the American pit bull terrier are known for their intelligence, obedience and affection. Here is some information and things to consider so you can make the right choice for you both! She is observant and loves to watch birds, cats, lizards, etc. As terriers, these dogs are protective and fierce when they sense that their families are threatened, making them natural guard dogs. Great with kids and not overly hyper. Can’t believe no one grabbed this guy sooner, he’s amazing! Never use intimidation or aversive methods to train a Pitbull. Dog training is a must! This is what the former owner said. The Brat may inherit a underbite from its Boston Terrier parent and requires frequent teeth cleaning. The Rat Terrier has a slightly larger size and proportionately longer legs.

about Taking Care of a New Brown German Shepherd Puppy, about All About Brown German Shepherd Puppies. Here are the most prominent physical aspects of this breed: These dogs feature a solid square-shaped head, and broad jaws resting on an extremely athletic build. The Rat Terrier is a small farm dog and was bred to hunt small vermin, including fast jack rabbits. Rat Terrier Chihuahua Mix – Picture & Description, Doberman Pinscher Shiba Inu Mix Breed Dog, Measure To Lift Pit Bull Ban In Denver Approved - CBS Denver, Dog adopted after bad behavior changed | Paws - Santa Fe New Mexican, If You're Thinking About Adopting a Cat, Here's Exactly How Much It'll Cost - POPSUGAR, I was lonely in lockdown so I borrowed a dog. From Scott: Buddy is a Plott Hound Rat Terrier mix.

The Rat Terrier parent can make the hybrid slightly more aggressive towards other dogs and small pets, like cats but the Boston Terrier, who gets along well with other pets, evens this character trait out so that without proper socialization, your Brat can live in harmony with other pets. Both parent breeds may suffer from dermatitis so frequent bathing is not suggested. The term “pit bull terrier” is generalized to describe a variety of dogs, the names of which are American Pit Bull Terrier, American Staffordshire Terrier, and Staffordshire Bull Terrier. He is very obedient and mannerable. She’s pretty long, has shorter legs, and is very muscular. He is super smart and super fast. “Pibbles” are the only dog breed to have ever appeared on the cover of the Life magazine, thrice. According to a Wisdom Panel DNA test Chino has one purebred Rat Terrier parent (standard size) and one parent […], From Laurie: Boudreaux is a Rat Terrier Yorkshire Terrier mix. −  1  =  8 .hide-if-no-js { The Puggat is a Pug Rat Terrier mix.

He has the soft […], From Kat: Gracie is a hairless Rat Terrier Poodle mix. Search the web or Facebook for a Pittbull Rescue near you.

Very energetic,but nervous with other pets.

. She this because of her energy. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. Emmy is very hyper, she barks a lot not very skiddish unless you scare her. American Pit Bull Terrier Rat Terrier Mix. This hybrid often resembles the color and markings of a Boston Terrier in black and white or sable and white. The Pitbull terrier is quite intelligent and emotionally responsive. Remi likes to follow everyone around her she knows. It is considered to be amongst the most tenacious dog breeds. She is a hunter at heart. Pitbull terriers have a short, thick and very shiny coat, which can be easily groomed. They are less aggressive than the Rat Terrier and enjoy a good lap to cuddle in. The Material contained herein may not be reproduced without the prior written approval of the author. Like the Rat she can be feisty and will dig for moles.

Will 5G Impact Our Cell Phone Plans (or Our Health?! Are there different toy poodle dog breeds?

The average height is about 18-22 inches (46-56 cm) and weight can be anything between 22-110 pounds, with the most common being between 35 – 55 pounds.

Our site includes quite a bit of content, so if you're having an issue finding what you're looking for, go on ahead and use that search feature there! HIGHLY intelligent. Rottweiler x American Pitbull Terrier Mix. A Rat Terrier Chihuahua mix combines two small energetic breeds. This designer dog is a mix between the Pug and the Rat Terrier. Pitweiler. Usually, 15 to 18 inches tall and weighing up to 20 pounds, this mix does well in homes with spacious backyards.

Smarter than any dog I know. This mix is a designer hybrid bred as a companion.

Does this look like a plott hound/rat terrier mix? Very strong attachments, I love my Brat so much that I refer to Max as my son.

She’s pretty long, has shorter legs, and is very muscular.

These dogs are not recommended for the first time dog owner. She is a jovial and social dog, she has always gotten along with other animals & people.