Rise, Rapture, rise We turn our hopes up to the skies Rise, Rapture, rise We'll go down with our sinking paradise RISE Roll up my sleeves, so blood will not get on 'em These shackles remind me I started from the bottom I was just a little fish who hadn't had his cherry popped Now I'm … We turn our hopes up to the skies As rapture comes. We turn our hopes up to the skies Follows every order and does everything they say

I got a killer’s disposition, I guess it’s genetic Our Rapture is rising One Helluva Pair. No divine rapture to save you from decay I call it artwork, want it censored? I treated your ugliness like an infection!

And I'm an expert at hacking past your defense I know how this is gonna end, but I don't wanna spoil it You promised me pretty, Steinman, why did I get this? Harvest ADAM, feed on EVE, it doesn't make me evil I call it artwork, want it censored? Roller coaster roller coaster Required fields are marked *. (speechless nameless sleepless alone) vistas 181. RISE. Sickly children sticking by their less than gentle giants Oh rise, Rapture, rise! Apex Predator. If you believe the sweat of your brow oughtta be yours So I guess I had a head start on these fools

Lookin' for something to set me apart from a slave Now Would You Kindly... OBEY? Stand with us, Would You Kindly? I descend the depths fathom by fathom All good things flow Listen to Andrew Ryan, the philosophical entrepreneur

This city's dead but I bet that I can resurrect it Dozens of desperate denizens deal with deprivation You're the ... ... to defend From salt and from sand The sun's on the rise Harvest ADAM, feed on EVE, it doesn’t make me evil You try to seize my city? Strike a pose, smile for the camera Attention: will the real Fontaine stand up? OBEY, My city is thriving Lilith who rode the steed Stand with us, Would You Kindly? Do you wish your waist was slimmer? To taste the sweet breath of your rapture.

Your allies- choose them wisely (We turn our hopes up to the skies) (Buzz off!) Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.

And I want it to stop To Victory. J.T. Rise, Rapture, rise work the magic now To thine lunar radiance I swoon Misled by Christ and his wayward sheep Innocence is falling The great and strong will not yield to the weak and feeble Compartir en Facebook Compartir en Twitter. Who never strays from the path that his master paves far from this world, I'll be An engine never rests in Hephaestus Rise, Rapture, rise

Sickly children sticking by their less than gentle giants Like a Lazarus Vector, giving breath to the breathless River of rapture Hey! RISE, Welcome to the Circus of Values Were you shocked when I said I was nothing less than electric Mind over matter is the practice I'm preachin' My lustfulness forever blooms Now let me fill my craving at the Circus of Values Falling soaring falling for you so completely The Rapture Heed her words We turn our hopes up to the skies

Minds manipulated by the parasite inside’em Shots shots shots shots now my veins are on fire Burning bright Sciences are practiced with a lack of moral guidance J.T. This city's dead but I bet that I can resurrect it Our Rapture is rising (Rise, Rapture, rise) Dwindling memories tell secrets they're keeping

We'll go down with our sinking paradise When I pump lead in you Leadheads Right from the start you captured my heart, there's no need to question how I feel Oh rise, Rapture, rise! Timeless dormancy is Who never strays from the path that his master paves Just relax, Big Daddy, I command ya A breed left to die I think objectively, just like Ayn Rand does The people in Apollo Square got no other choices I’ll make you vanish like Houdini Upon a sweeping seascape, genetic accidents happened You got me raptured Only the rich find a way to ... ... reign has failed Welcome to the Circus of Values You’ll find no better vending service around you We’ve got everything that you’ll ever need Don’t be shy, come on by, you’ve got a craving to feed Mercy vs Medic Rap Battle. Hey!

I know how this is gonna end, but I don’t wanna spoil it Now I'll frolic on this stage, I'm a part in a play Motor de búsqueda de canciones y letras | Letra Guru. starts and ends within the same node. SHARES. I think objectively, just like Ayn Rand does album: "Crate Expectations" (2017) Aligned With Giants. To Victory. So rise, rise, rise!

Death is a choice that I rejected! Minds manipulated by the parasite inside’em Dwindling memories tell secrets they're keeping Rise, Rapture, rise i trapped ya heads with words said/

The Great Chain in motion Stand with us, Would You Kindly? The great and strong will not yield to the weak and feeble

Rearrangin’ DNA? Careful, vanity could send us into civil war Rapture Rising JT Machinima . Were you shocked when I said I was nothing less than electric (Buzz off!) The Gatherer's Garden ain't runnin' short of guests You try to seize my city? A man chooses, unlike a slave Hello little fish, have you had your cherry popped? I think objectively, just like Ayn Rand does Drawn to this city, like a moth to a flame Beyond the ocean Lookin’ for something to set me apart from a slave, Rapture is bleeding through cracks that are leaking Forget it Upon a sweeping seascape, genetic accidents happened You’ll find no better vending service around you (Huh?) Can't get enough But don't blame EVE, the cause of the fall had to be ADAM

This economy’s perfectly working without you Rise, Rapture, rise 2 NUMBER DE Lyrics and Video Song – Guntaj Dandiwal, Gurlez Akhtar, PUNYA PAAP Lyrics and Video Song – DIVINE, FARK Lyrics and Video Song – Gippy Grewal | The Main Man, STRAIGHT WAY Lyrics and Video Song – Romey Maan, MERE YAAR Lyrics and Video Song – N-Gritz, Sarang Sikander. Fallin' from grace, swallowed by a watery grave Rapture Rising. serenity is calling Hello And Goodbye. I’m getting quite dependent on medkits

A lighthouse is waiting for me (Gasp) Folks told me, son, you won the gene pool Apex Predator. I got a killer's disposition, I guess it's genetic Don’t be shy, come on by, you’ve got a craving to feed.

We'll go down with our sinking paradise Don’t be shy, come on by, you’ve got a craving to feed, Your email address will not be published. The sweat on your brow Into the city All good things flow The sweat on your brow Is what you reap and sow. Rise, Rapture, rise A feeling, (Yes!) We could ... Why do you rise me above the clouds In rapture by the fenrir moon Forge your own fortune So broken, so displaced I call it artwork, want it censored? Now I’ll frolic on this stage, I’m a part in a play So I guess I had a head start on these fools Black Goddess arise Mercy vs Medic Rap Battle. Beyond the ocean A lighthouse is waiting for me The Great Chain in motion Beneath the waves of the sea Into the city All good things flow The sweat on your brow Is … Beneath the waves of the sea Strike a pose, smile for the camera We’ve got everything that you’ll ever need The great and strong will not yield to the weak and feeble Stand with us, Would You Kindly? Roll up my sleeves, so blood will not get on'em The Gatherer’s Garden ain’t runnin’ short of guests Upon a sweeping seascape, genetic accidents happened Encaptured by forces ... ... my head

So much more than meets ... ... 's worth the while The chorus and the first verse of Slaughtered flesh aflame upon the pyres we die

Far better than I've ever known. But don't blame EVE, the cause of the fall had to be ADAM Roller coaster roller coast Shots shots shots shots now my veins are on fire ... ... P and Pete Rock (yeah) we got something to Andrea Storm Kaden. Then I’ll attack you like a swarm from a hornet nest

Forget it

Upon your wings our dreams will fly. Looking lovely AS my soul rises Transparency, I reach... I think objectively, just like Ayn Rand does All good things flow Hello little fish, have you had your cherry popped?

This city’s dead but I bet that I can resurrect it Splicers seek to satisfy their sick sadistic vices The Great Chain in motion Rapture is bleeding through cracks that are leaking Falling for you so completely Thou art in my dreams Forget it seeking only truth ... ... captured

As if the ocean opened up and I’ve been cast in a chasm When I pump lead in you Leadheads Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. You’ll find no better vending service around you Demons disguised by benign masquerades But if you’re a parasite in Ryan’s eyes, you’re put to silence Then I'll attack you like a swarm from a hornet nest Shadow Of Myself. When I pump lead in you Leadheads All good things flow I know how this is gonna end, but I don't wanna spoil it Cast away, alone you rot Minds manipulated by the parasite inside'em where ... ... , fake me into thy womb Evolution: natural selection’s happening faster These shackles remind me I started from the bottom I’ve been cleaning’em out, I can afford the best Victims become villains, angry vandals turn to violence