Your email address will not be published. !” Second-time shoppers can enter code HELLO10 to receive $10 off too! This season’s FAVORITE FINDS from Sephora.

Alexis Murdoch - L'Occitane on QVC. But I do think this is a great gift for those hard-to-buy-for types. The Glow Wand is a great alternative if you need less coverage or want a dewier finish! Learn how your comment data is processed. Right now on QVC you can get TWO 6.7-oz Elemis Dynamic Resurfacing Facial Washes and a 60-count container of Elemis Dynamic Resurfacing Facial Pads for only $79!!! This skincare collection from Elemis gently encourages cell turnover for glowing, healthy skin! She and her husband Neil live in South Orange County with their 3 little girls (and soon to be baby boy!) QVC seriously has THE BEST collection of all the things you could need from your home to your skincare! They also run a podcast called Mint Arrow Messages.

Being at home hasn’t stopped me shopping with QVC or using lots of what we offer, though, and I thought I’d share with you a couple of things that I have been using or that I think would be really useful right now, as well as a couple of amazing offers coming up. One thing I want to ask, how do you still manage to look so glamorous, I remember looking like a bag lady!!!

Sorry to mention Christmas again (not really, I love Christmas!) Now, onto a few things I’ve been using and loving recently. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. You get ALL THREE of these instead for $35. The first time I tried the IT Cosmetics CC Cream I wasn't sure if I loved it. I've killed more than one Fiddle Leaf tree, so this fake one is so up my alley. Replace your video file quickly and easily. The difference is that physical exfoliation just scrubs the top layer of the skin by pushing the dead skin cells around. TM + © 2020 Vimeo, Inc. All rights reserved. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. But then I saw someone with FLAWLESS skin and asked her what she uses! I am also absolutely loving buying all the cute clothes for her… I have to reign myself in a lot of the time. As Maui from Moana would say, “you're welcome! and run a blog and business with 8 total team members, where they find the best daily deals and share favorite finds in fashion and beauty. Anyway, what with staying at home since March to keep us both safe whilst I was pregnant, it’s been around 8 months since I last entered QVC towers, so I am really pleased to say I will be returning in just 2 weeks’ time! Will look out for you on screen. They are certainly going to be part of our “normal” for a while to come, so I think it is important to find some that are comfortable and that you don’t dread wearing. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Anyway, that’s what I’m doing.

It seriously makes a GINORMOUS difference using this sponge versus just a brush or regular egg shaped makeup sponge IMO. And I love that the selection is seriously unmatched. It is a whopping 8-piece collection and therefore the value is pretty amazing. Big hug for Bea and of course Monty xx, Hi Kathryn your little girl is beautiful and you look so well….. Look forward to seeing you on QVC soon… Take care stay safe. Chemical exfoliation actually digests the dead skin cells beneath the surface, revealing a brighter complexion! Empire Outlets is just steps from the Staten Island Ferry on Staten Island. Browse and buy exceptional, royalty-free stock clips, handpicked by the best. What a treat, and what a way to celebrate Elemis’ 30th anniversary. This angled sponge is perfectly made to apply the concealers with! These pads utilize BOTH methods, and I can totally see and feel a difference when I'm using active ingredients that WORK! I know the news hasn’t brought much joy recently but I hope you’re all doing well. Get your team aligned with all the tools you need on one secure, reliable video platform. AND doesn't dry my skin out! So easy and, because it’s Gatineau, you know it is serious skincare you can trust. I did want to mention it this week though as, again, I think it would be great for ticking off Christmas gifts. The design is really clever, so there are 3 different angles without any adjustment and even a pocket for your phone on the side. When we exfoliate, it tells our skin to keep producing the good stuff: all the collagen and elastin pleaseandthankyou! This set includes a Shape Tape concealer of your choice, PLUS a Glow Wand Concealer and a beauty sponge all for only $35. Record and instantly share video messages from your browser. Lastly, something that’s been really great for me recently is this Pill-o-Pad. What a beautiful baby Beatrice is, she’s so cute. We’ve got a set of 5 from Smug that come in a storage bag, which I think is a great idea because let’s face it, a mask that’s been floating around the bottom of your handbag or glove box isn’t exactly hygienic. from He’s had to get used to a bit less attention that he got when he was an only child but so far he’s been very gentle with Bea and wants to know where she is all the time. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. The foundation really is so much better with the IT Cosmetics brush. Bonus: it looks totally real so everyone can think I'm a pro greenthumb. I have very dry hands and most of these gels make my hands so sore with lots of use, but this one doesn’t do that because of the macadamia oil and glycerin that SBC have included in the ingredients. Your little Beatrice is a little beauty and so, so cute. Imagine this time last year if you told me I’d be recommending a hand sanitiser on the blog! Qvc Elemis Deals Empire Outlets is New York City’s premier outdoor shopping and dining center. I've been using the glow wand in the areas where I'd normally use a highlighter and it's incredible how you can conceal AND glow all in one shot. Well done you!!! Your email address will not be published. Terms & Privacy. Price £49.98 EZ Pay 3x £16.66 Saving £112 Click the link to buy yours https://bit.ly/2G53iAe INSANE. ALL TOGETHER, if you bought all 3 of these at a normal retailer, you'd spend $70 out the door. At any department store, this retails for at least $120-$130, and this one is only $87.98, which is 27% off! What it does: Its formula contains a mix of super actives padina pavonica and blue flower linseed to help tone and firm, while a sophisticated amino acid complex attracts and locks moisture deep into the skin. We also have this fantastic men’s skincare set from Elemis which I have got for my husband to try… he is pretty low maintenance skincare-wise but perhaps I’ll report back with his comments on a future blog when he has tried it all out properly. Great for Facetiming anywhere but also perfect for watching catch-up TV in bed because it is so light. This Fiddle Leaf Fig tree is one of QVC's most popular items on their ENTIRE site!!! Enjoy this precious time as before you know it she will be 18! Now, I obviously don’t have a lot of time for complex skincare routines right now, so I love the fact that you just put this on before bed and leave it there. Kathryn, it will be wonderful to have you back on our screens. There’s something about her little face which says she’s going to have a lovely sense of humour, so hopefully she’ll let me off! It has seven amazing benefits, including a physical sunscreen, anti-aging serum, and buildable coverage.

Take care and love to you allxx. Definitely one to help with Christmas gifts, a set of 5 from Smug that come in a storage bag. Required fields are marked *. I’ve obviously had a lot of appointments over the past few months and, more recently, have been going to a few safe baby classes (Bea’s absolute favourite is swimming… she adores it) and so I’ve tested a fair few sanitisers out and I’m not surprised that the lovely folk at SBC have risen to the top of the pile. Please enable JavaScript to experience Vimeo in all of its glory. If you've been wanting to try it out, now is the time to buy and get both for half the price and save big. It does come with a gift bag, so QVC do a big deal now. Required fields are marked *. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. Some products have both but sometimes they are simply physical (scrubbing beads, etc) or chemical (enzymes, acids, etc). The first few weeks were tough but things have been pretty good since then. I'm gonna post the link here so you're going to literally in the morning. Also Bea absolutely loves him and her face lights up when we come down to see him in the morning or when he is playing with us in the living room…it makes me very happy to see it. This Barefoot Dreams cardigan is a CRAZY deal!! Ever since I took her advice I've been a firm believer. HOT! These give me that super clean feel that is perfect right before your heavy-hitting skincare or putting makeup/self-tanner on! How on Earth are you? Seriously, I was blown away with how much better my results were with THEIR sponge so if you've been one of those people in the past who's tried Shape Tape and not loved it, TRY IT AGAIN with this sponge because I swear it will be a whole new world of difference. I think you deserve to buy the things you want at a price you can afford. What lovely photos, and is it just me or does Bea and Beau have a lovely ring to it…poor kid, I’m matchmaking for her already!

Elemis Dynamic Resurfacing Collection Deal. Basically, there are two ways to exfoliate our skin, using chemical and physical exfoliants. All Rights Reserved. Monty seems happy all well. As for Bea shes adorable and so like you. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. jincey lumpkin. I promise he’s happier than he looks in the photo… he was half asleep! They are stylish, chic and last forever! Broadcast your events with reliable, high-quality live streaming. The brush itself retails for $48, and the foundation for $39, so this is basically getting TWO items (the foundation and the brush) for the price of ONE. The pads retail for $59 and the cleanser is $49, so this deal gives you a whopping 50% off retail! tarte's Shape Tape has taken over (and changed) the concealer game! You have been missed. See more of our QVC FAVES below: Corrine Stokoe is a blogger, podcaster and content creator behind the brand Mint Arrow. I have always Facetimed my Mum pretty much every day and now she wants to talk even more… not to me, but to her granddaughter! IT Cosmetics' CC cream has long been one of my very favorite foundations. Make social videos in an instant: use custom templates to tell the right story for your business.