Last edited by Alias; Jan 6, 2014 @ 11:36am #7.

Weight

Horizontal swings.

-

Push a defeated humanoid body up against a wall with your feet and try the [Forward + R1] backflip.

10 I’ve tried everything and am having no luck. Horizontal slashes. I can kill the giant oysters near the scaleless dragon dude on 4 hits when holding it with both hands and the range is sick! Thanks for answers, I will just stick with balder side sword for now. This can only be achieved at the Giant Blacksmith in Anor Londo.

first run of dark souls 1 and currently running a semi giantdad but wanna have fun with some boss weapons.

Param.

I didn’t realize I actually had to take their souls to a blacksmith, remasted oynuyorum quelaag kılıcını yaptım fakat yanlışlıkla kılıcı eski haline çeviridm ve tekrar geliştiremiyorum qoelaagın ruhunu istiyor bende de yok tekrar quelaag kılıcını yapmamın bir taktiği yok mu. If you have fully grown parasite, you will have parasite kick animation. Characteristics [edit | edit source] Quelaag's Furysword is a fast, light weapon, capable of quickly racking up damage in exchange for low staggering power. you need another weapon right?

It should have bleed buildup due to all the barbs on the blade.

Btw I read that for dex builds it's optimal to go 40-45 dex and put the rest in endurance and vitality. Quelaag's Furysword suffers greatly reduced attack damage from opponents with high defense.

Moderate starting and ending lag. Power affected by wielder's humanity." https://darksouls.fandom.com/wiki/Quelaag%27s_Furysword?oldid=327302. It is also able to block when 2-handed.

Running upwards swing.

Durability

Attack Type 30 regarding skilling dex: you shouldn't level it over 50 because it does not gove you much damage after that, look here: Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.

The scaling increases up to 10 humanity.

furysword scales with both dex AND humanity, also really high range, low weight, awesome moveset, can parry in left hand, block 2handed and the R2 is really fast.

You will send the body flying backwards overhead. Will also try upgrading ricard's rapier to +10 and see if I liked that.

I turned the soul into Chaos Blade.

- This can only be achieved at the Giant Blacksmith in Anor Londo.

B Param

Power affected by wielder's humanity.".

A curved sword born from the soul of Quelaag, daughter of the Witch of Izalith, who was transformed into a chaos demon. Furysword has alot of perks, bss is a solid all rounder. I read that the furysword is like the best dex weapon in the game so I made it but it's doing less damage than my +10 balder side sword -.- Is it gonna get alot better when I upgrade it to +5 or something? Only E B at least they could make it E A or buff it :/, People use this in pvp a lot and it is super annoying, if u use this or gold tracer to spam in pvp then go to hell. Low starting and ending lag.

11 Low starting and ending lag. As it mostly inflicts fire damage and has very low physical damage output, players using Flash Sweat or wearing fire-resistant armor can easily shrug off most of the damage. The kick action (forward + light attack) is replaced by a quick horizontal slash followed by a backward semi-cartweel motion. getting it to +4 is extremely easy, tho. Sks is extremely long. Also I just found silver knight's spear which is also supposed to be a very good dex weapon but right now it does like half a damage of the balder sword so I guess I will have to upgrade it to be viable...Oh well, time to farm some leeches I guess.

and any suggestions for that?

How come this sword got fire trails effects while greatlord gs doesn't gotta one? 30

Jumping horizontal swing. Because right now I really can't see a reason to use it. Quelaag's Furysword is part of an overarching theme that links The Children of Chaos to insects. Quelaag's Furyswordis a Weapon in Dark Souls and Dark Souls Remastered. -

Since its attack is divided into two different damage categories, resistance to its damage blocks is twofold.

Furysword is great for those, especially with 10 humanity. Alternating horizontal and vertical slashes. Quelaag's furysword really good for dex builds? Some starting lag, low ending lag.

-

Quelaag's Furysword is a Weapon in Dark Souls and Dark Souls Remastered.

Actually, the silver knight spear turned out really good when upgraded to +5. This sword also gets additional damage from your held humanity, max at 10 humanity.

Being a Chaos weapon, Quelaag's Furysword's damage output scales with Humanity. if u want +5, all u have to do is go to sen´s fortress and trade one dung pie with snuggly, don´t even have to go to izalith ;).