Charming desperado Ossy, carryng a deadly secret, tracks down his childhood pal Jimmy in Iceland. Video availability outside of United States varies. Please enable it to continue. You don't have to see the first one to be on track with this film, but it helps answer a couple of references in the plot. Choose an adventure below and discover your next favorite movie or TV show. In Nicolas Winding Refns »Pusher II« begegnen wir erneut dem charismatisch-abschreckenden Mads Mikkelsen, der diesmal die Hauptrolle spielt. This movie is my least favorite of all three, but that is not to say it isn't any good. (2004).

Select the department you want to search in. Milo tries to be a family man and run his criminal organization, but a wrong drug shipment endangers everything. $2.99.

It's part 2 in a 3-part series about drug lords & crime in Denmark. Une autre excellente performance de Mads Mikkelsen, Die Pusher Reihe ist sowieso einer meiner Lieblingsreihen,daher kann ich nur zum Kauf raten.Mads Mikkelsen in seiner, Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. It is because of the absolute absence of human empathy or maybe just because is a little bit of Tonny in all of us. The strongest part of this film is the writing, which does a good job of setting Tonny apart from the filth that surround him. It's part 2 in a 3-part series about drug lords & crime in Denmark. From. Stark in Milieubeobachtung und –wiedergabe. $2.99. In London, a street dealer's life spins out of control over the course of one week after he borrows money from his supplier on what's supposed to be a sure thing.

Mads Mikkelsen can't get no respect in PUSHER II, Reviewed in the United States on April 4, 2015. This product uses the TMDb API but is not endorsed or certified by TMDb. A gritty violent depressing, but fascinating, front row seat to the underbelly of the drug traffic world. EXCELLENT FOR SEEING EARLY WORK OF MADS MIKKELSEN, Reviewed in the United States on April 16, 2014.

Reviewed in the United States on March 4, 2014. Dopo essere partito "in quarta", come si suol dire, Refn sforna il secondo capitolo e... rallenta. This time he has his mind set on changing his broken down life, but that is easier said than done. If you like edgy mob movies then this is for you as long as you don't mind subtitles. Pusher II Where to Watch Full Cast & Crew News.

Stream Pusher 2: With Blood on My Hands uncut, ad-free on all your favorite devices. Reviewed in the United States on July 1, 2014. We're sorry but jw-app doesn't work properly without JavaScript enabled.

Pretty much nothing happens in this movie… no action, no violence to speak of and it’s just a dull dram with a surprise ending. Title: With Mads Mikkelsen, Leif Sylvester, Anne Sørensen, Øyvind Hagen-Traberg. This time he has his mind set on changing his broken down life, but that is easier said than done. Mads Mikkelsen, my favorite part of PUSHER, does an even better job this time around as his character is further developed and easier to root for. Reviewed in the United States on September 27, 2014. Reviewed in the United States on August 14, 2013.

Respect is always beyond his reach and field of vision.

14 of 17 people found this review helpful. Looking for something to watch?

Frank is now gone, and Tonny, the eternal screwup, seeks criminal success working for the big boss himself: his father. Tonny is released from prison - again. It was overall dull and more like a sad slice-of-life of boring people doing boring things and nothing like the original movie.

Pusher Parts 1 and 3 do not focus on the character played by Mads Mikkelsen, but he's featured in part 2. I didn't mention this with PUSHER, but with this film also the score and soundtrack are incredible. You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin. Sure, his hands aren't really clean, but he's pretty tame compared to the people around him.

Forced for some time to be a fighting slave, a pagan warrior escapes his captors with a boy and joins a group of Crusaders on their quest to the Holy Land. ", "Everyone ends up in the same damned place.

Show who is online right now in a document, game, chat, or any other collaborative app Realtime location Display the realtime location of a food delivery, share a dynamic location with friends, or even create a geofence to trigger location-based alerts Reviewed in the United States on March 4, 2014. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? $2.99. In this one particularly, there was some of the electronic-style music that would feature heavily in DRIVE and ONLY GOD FORGIVES. A young man who was sentenced to seven years in prison for robbing a post office ends up spending three decades in solitary confinement.

Without spoiling anything, I can say that the resolution to this oft-told story isn't as downbeat as you might think. Was this review helpful to you?

Check out the whole trilogy. From. Overall, PUSHER II is a significant improvement over PUSHER that has a more sympathetic lead character, compelling story, and one of Mads Mikkelsen's best early performances. Filmed in the real underworld of Copenhagen with a cast of the real people that inhabit this world, it's a disturbing look at what human nature is subject to in this extremely illicit environment. And that's just a single example of how PUSHER II is thematically deeper than its predecessor. PUSHER II: WITH BLOOD ON MY HANDS is a sequel to the Nicolas Winding Refn's 1996 feature debut, and this time the story follows Tonny (Mads Mikkelsen) who just got out of prison and is looking to straighten out his life.

Travel back in time to check out the early roles of some of Hollywood's heavy hitters.

A great character study because - believe it or not - it focuses on … A great character study because - believe it or not - it focuses on the humanity of this otherwise very violent criminal. I can’t quote it .. its close tho … he’s amazing when he’s sad you cry when he’s angry your blood rushes .. in all his films and to think he started acting in Pusher the first of the trilogy was his first film well into his 40s this man and all his films are worth a deep look …. The point seems to be a story about a wimp that has more humanity than anyone else in the movie. A desperate drug-pusher must avoid police, and find money to pay-off a huge debt. Plus, see what some of your favorite '90s stars look like now. What he finds of course is deceit, empty violence, cocaine-fueled failures of all kinds.Even when seeking redemption in a loveless world Nicolas Winding Refn's characters are still unable to talk except that with fists or knives, unable to act or to stop acting if not by chemically quelling one's fears.

View production, box office, & company info, Mads Mikkelsen to receive Honorary Heart of Sarajevo - Sarajevo 2020, Mads Mikkelsen on Lars von Trier and Hannibal Lecter, Nicolas Winding Refn Movies by IMDb User Ratings, The Best TV Shows About Being in Your 30s. When it comes to watching movies online on other platforms, it is generally the trouble of a subscription or probably the tiring task of creating an account that creates a problem. Tonny is released from prison - again.

Detective Martin Jones, who leads a double life as a killer for hire in Los Angeles' deadly underground, suffers an existential crisis which leads him deeper into a blood splattered world of violence. When his wife is killed in a seemingly random incident Harry (Turturro), prompted by mysterious visions, journeys to discover the true circumstances surrounding her murder.

Use the HTML below. I purchased that from a different seller, and needless to say, their service isn't nearly as impressive. Keep track of everything you watch; tell your friends.

In Danish with subtitles. Rentals include 30 days to start watching this video and 48 hours to finish once started. Even the tattoo on the back of his head ('Respect') gets some significance, as it's the one thing he never gets from anyone, not even his father. Directed by Nicolas Winding Refn.

From. Reviewed in the United States on September 14, 2019. However, her beauty and youth, which generate intense fascination and jealousy within the fashion industry, may prove themselves sinister. This movie broke my heart. When the Emperor of China issues a decree that one man per family must serve in the... All the Actors You Forgot Were in 2004's 'King Arthur', 'Too Old to Die Young' Trailer Introduces Nicolas Winding Refn's Amazon Series, 'Rogue One' Star Mads Mikkelsen Would've Played an Ewok If They'd Asked, 5 Things You Need to Know Before You See 'Rogue One', 'Doctor Strange' Star Mads Mikkelsen Loves to Kung Fu Fight Tilda Swinton.

An aspiring model, Jesse, is new to Los Angeles.

When his wife is killed in a seemingly random incident Harry, prompted... A policeman from Stockholm come to Norrbotten in Sweden, to join his b... A hardcore US racist skinhead who, because of his intelligence, leads... "Miss World 1970: The launch of a revolution", "If it chooses you, nothing can save you. It's his movie.

There's a problem loading this menu right now. I'm glad I could find it for such a good price and have a chance to watch it so soon. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

Watch Pusher 2. Stream & Watch Online Powered by JustWatch. This film is in great condition and I received it almost immediately after making the purchase. Reviewed in the United States on June 20, 2014. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Quickly browse titles in our catalog based on the ones you have picked. In Danish with subtitles. I am a hug fan of Mads Mikkelsen, so this is a great movie for me to have. Don’t get left behind – Enjoy unlimited, ad-free access to Shudder's full library of films and series for 7 days. Dedicated to Hubert Selby Jr., Pusher II moves in the familiar territory of the New York writer, night scenes populated by strippers, drug addicts and hopeless petty criminals.

During this time, his own personality is supplanted by his alter-ego, Charles Bronson. The son of a criminal kingpin trying, also through crime -the only thing he knows- to gain the approval of his father until, the tragic end. Of course with these types of movies, you can usually guess that it will be really difficult and the person will likely fail despite their best efforts. Pusher Parts 1 and 3 do not focus on the character played by Mads Mikkelsen, but he's featured in part 2. When Frank is nearly busted delivering a supply of heroin and dumps the drugs, he is goes to desperate measures to make money to pay the buyer back. Julian, a drug-smuggler thriving in Bangkok's criminal underworld, sees his life get even more complicated when his mother compels him to find and kill whoever is responsible for his brother's recent death. Over-the-top violence with nudity, in case you're not into that genre. ", "The Helen Reddy story and the song that inspired a revolution", 'Love, Weddings and Other Disasters' Trailer, 'The Opening Act' Interviews with Jimmy O. Yang & Steve Byrne. This time he has his mind set on changing his broken down life, but that is easier said than done. It's his movie. I am just waiting for the first film to arrive.