The Euphyllia Torch Coral is a large polyp stony (LPS) coral, often referred to as Trumpet Coral or Pom-Pom Coral. All LPS corals, including the Torch Coral, need calcium in order to make their skeleton. This product is sold out ~5 Inches This coral is WYSIWYG. I receive of of the best rare Acan Multicolor. I will order again and recommend Austin Agua Farms here in California! Tentacles typically stay around one to three centimeters apart.

I just want to say that it was a pleasure to make a deal with AAF am very happy with my purchase,, Hey Guys, They have outstanding corals at reasonable prices.

Corals are spot fed using PolypLab Reef Roids and PolypBooster, Water chemistry levels are maintained using Fritz RPM Salt, Alkalinity, Calcium and Magnesium. It is hard to find such awesome customer service! Indo gold torch is the rarest torch I've seen. Received my order today and everything is perfect! With adequate lighting in your reef tank, Torch corals will do just fine. Jason Fox Signature Corals licensed reef-collector and aqua-culturer of clean, stunning live coral for saltwater reef aquariums. They substituted my order with a larger and more colorful Acan colony for no additional cost. Have great caution with your torch coral, and watch how it handles your fish. Torch Coral requires moderate water flow, not too strong, not weak. Why is this so important, and why I emphasize it so much? Opened up fully within minutes of acclimation and are doing great!!!. The Colors are represented well. {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. ... Torch Coral-Green with Pink Tip. But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. Especially with branching types of corals, like the Torch Coral itself. Australian Premium Green Core Purple Torch Euphyllia (4 Heads) $299.00 $239.00. This place has them beat hands down. shipping: + $17.99 shipping . We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. All corals look like their pictures. If you haven't yet bought from AAF I highly recommend you doing so. The yellow will sometimes appear to glow under actinic lighting. The Purple & Green Torch has purple stalks and bright green tips. I'll definitely be buying from AAF again very soon! I received my order today and everything arrived and looks really good! To be honest with you, in terms of lighting, these types of corals are not that difficult to take care of. When it appears ill, you should test your water for trace elements, calcium, magnesium, and strontium as these are the minerals it needs. The staff knows what there talkng about and the tnanks they are are amazing. Stronger water flow may cause retraction of the tentacles, and weaker water flow may accumulate debris on the surface of the coral. The corals inside were alive and healthy. Proper water movement is not only good for the health of the coral but to avoid accumulating unnecessary algae, as well.

Goniopora spp.

Everything was exactly as i ordered. Thank you Matt and AAF I will be back!!!! I ordered 3 beautiful Aussie chalice corals. These corals are always hungry. $79.51 shipping. Cornbred's Dragon Soul Torch - Frag - LIVE CORAL. Only time will tell. 877-315-7711. I'm so pleased with my purchase I felt I compelled to share my experience with others. But, what about their placement in terms of lighting? Those tentacles are dangerous for the other corals in the tank except for corals from the same genus. $40.00 shipping. When satisfied, the torch coral will expand itself by growing new heads off its base, known as "budding". A frag with 10+ polyps in the $25-40 range is unbelievable, when LFS will sell that price for just 1 or 2 polyps! Flower Pot Coral-Red. Supplement feeding will accelerate the coral growth. And it’s not that difficult to propagate it just by yourself, as well. Move the separate pieces back into your tank when done. From $129.99 : Fox Coral. You can feed them with mysis, krill, or brine shrimp. What can I say that hasn't already been said. Their salinity was bang on 1.026 which has always been an issue for me when I ordered from other sites.

shipping: + $45.00 shipping . We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website.

I will not purchase from any other vendors and I give the highest recommendation possible for AAF! The Aussie Purple Torch has purplish stalks and cream tips. This beginner’s guide is all you’ll ever need in order to be successful in keeping these corals. I want to spend my pay checks here now.

It's not even CLOSE!

Selling Forum (livestock) ... Multi head Aussie purple torch. Thank you. My only regret, in this whole process, is that I didn't give Matt and his crew a chance sooner. The Torch Coral is a great candidate for propagation.

This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. Fast shipping, Packaging is very good. ARI: WYSIWYG Live Soft Corals - Bam Bam Zoas Zoanthids; Paly … Torch Coral Care Tips - Duration: 9:27. Was very pleased with both orders I've placed, photos are spot on and communications about the shipment were always sent. Just got my corals in a couple hours ago. The process is simple, yet you need to be careful in order to not harm the coral. Sometimes a frogspawn or hammer coral will be fine placed closer to a torch coral as they are similar type corals and likewise agressive. After somewhat of an impulse buy of $900 worth of Acans I had some buyers remorse. Photos are taken under Ecotech Radion XR30 with Reef Brite XHO and are white balance adjusted during post processing. Natural reproduction will occur for torch corals if they are well-maintained. I hope you enjoyed and found this article helpful. They are barely in the box for 18 hours before they are being acclimated to my tank. It may be brown or green with yellow on the tips of its tentacles. All I can say is without question, I will be ordering from you again !!!.

To keep these corals in a home aquarium you need the following parameters: If you are already compliant with these parameters, proceed to the other sections of this article. Austin Aqua Farms offered a LEGENDARY product. Shop our extensive selection today! No refunds will be given, only store credit. Recently received my second order. This is because at night the torch coral turns agressive both to protect itself by stinging, and to search for food. It will need sufficient minerals to allow it to build new skeleton. 15 day guarantee. There is always a favorite coral in all of our tank's... Well I have 4 Favorites now. However, additional feeding will be beneficial if you want to speed up the process of coral growth. One of the only hiccups was that it was pretty tough to get ahold of them. $45.00 shipping. If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. I could instantly tell the difference in coloration from my other corals. Thanks

In time a new colony will form in that place. The packaging is A+++.

0 bids . Corals are fantastic colored and true to the photographs. If you have friends that are into this hobby and they happen to have torches in their tanks, some of them can give you a small frag to start with.

There is a reason things sell out quick here. eval(ez_write_tag([[468,60],'themandaringarden_com-box-3','ezslot_3',115,'0','0']));The torch coral earned its name because it is made up of long tentacles with a single, glowing tip on each end which resembles a torch. Where to buy Torch Coral? Customer service wasn’t fabulous. I purchased several corals yesterday. In fact, I'll state that it was the most well packed and thought out packing I have ever received. Visited the website thanks to BRS, figured I would try it out. AquariumReefers,com Rasta Torch Coral euphyllia have a dark purple steam (almost black) tentacles with lighter violet highlights and yellow to yellow-green tips. All corals are shipped, temperature-controlled, directly from our facility in Austin, Texas. Or any problems you’re encountered with this particular coral? The corals are healthy and doing great in my tank. Cheap Shipping Pricing and awesome choice of Coral. After receiving photos we will advise what to do with the DOAs, do not discard until instructed. Common colors of the torch coral are: fluorescent green or brown tentacles matched with either green, yellow-cream, or purple tips. we will issue a store credit code for the total purchase price excluding any shipping charges. Green Tipped Torch Corals are a favorite of many because of the sense of motion they bring to a reef tank. Thanks Matt, perfect as always! Nice chunky fat boy. Share: How reviews work at Austin Aqua Farms. It is moderately difficult to maintain, but it is a popular coral that will thrive under proper conditions and excellent water quality parameters. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. This coral can live more than 75 years with proper care.In the wild, torch corals are found many places, mostly near Asia. Its nice to know that there is a coral store out there that I can trust!!!!. One thing that reef hobbyists hate the most is to see their corals die. I usually dont order corals online but just couldn't resist getting some acans. Fairest prices on Web. Glad we found you!!! I will certainly be ordering from Austin Aqua farms again! First, make sure that that specimen you will use is in good health condition. That was until they came in. Cut off a branch, and then glue it on a new rock. I'll be ordering from here again! The green Tipped Torch coral is a great beginner coral and will sway back and forth to the currents in the aquarium. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. First time ordering and I have to say I was impressed. Highly recommend!! or Buy It Now **Reefdreamz Presents Indo Hellfire Torch, Gold Live Coral Dragon Soul Killer* $395.00.

Subscribe to be notified of future sales and clearance items. We recommend a 14-20K color spectrum for best coloration. If you are here, you’re probably interested or thinking about keeping torch corals in your aquarium. It was a pleasure doing business.. Will definitely buy from again. Provide plenty of room between the Euphyllia Torch Coral and other sessile animals, since at night, its sweeper tentacles can extend up to several inches from its base and sting other coral species. Heads of torch corals may grow up to 20 inches wide in the wild, though they generally only reach approximately 10 inches in an aquarium. Cut the skeleton two or three inches below the head. And, of course, buying from online shops is another option. Matt and James are very helpful and great to work with. AquaticStories.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. After receiving my first coral order today.