“I hope that I can come up with a new car and get enough money to give my kids a Christmas,” says victim Michele Jackson. WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. “We address these matters accordingly when they come to our attention, and, as in any violation with student organizations, we will work with this fraternity as it moves forward in a positive direction,” said Jeffery Stefancic, associate dean of students. Additionally, members must complete alcohol education programs and other university-assigned educational sanctions. We are seeing strong evidence of a desire to comply and protect the welfare of others, and we are hopeful that fewer sanctions will need to be levied in the future as more progress is made.”. Trish Broadbent: Don\'t patronize this restaurant. WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. — Purdue officials on Friday (Oct. 29) announced that four campus fraternities have been placed on probation for violating university regulations and Interfraternity Council Risk Management policies.

Purdue University officials announced that one of their fraternities was placed on probation due to an alcohol violation. — Purdue officials on Friday (Oct. 29) announced that four campus fraternities have been placed on probation for violating university regulations and Interfraternity Council Risk Management policies. After reading the arti... matt: Is this the restaurant who\'s chef made inappropri... Tyler Sinclair: The chain needs to send employees to some kind of ... Lars Felder: Dreadful food, dreadful place, dreadful people. “The safety of all members of the Purdue community has been, and will continue to be, a priority for the governance of the fraternity and sorority community.”. It discriminates... Brian: My wife and I are straight. { Uncategorized } Last Monday Purdue University decided to withdrawl and not recognize the frat Phi Kappa Theta Fraternity. In Related News: Purdue suspends Alpha Gamma Rho, places Sigma Pi on probation; Purdue places 4 fraternities on probation; Purdue sponsors weeklong initiative on anti-hazing education The chapters must follow all university regulations, state and federal laws, and their fraternity and International Council requirements for hosting social functions. “The length of the probations varied and the fines imposed because the violations were of different degrees,” Malavenda said. In order to maintain university recognition, each of the fraternities will not be able to serve alcohol at any functions until specified dates. The fraternities must support the academic mission of the university in its behavior, programming and scholastic achievement. We don’t want them to find any ballots at 4:00 in the morning and add them to the list, okay?