---

We encourage you to read our updated PRIVACY POLICY and COOKIE POLICY.

However after setting the base stations back up, one of them was flashing red and i got a message on Steam saying that a base station was unusable. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, A place to share your love for and discuss everything PlayStation VR.

What Next? The PU is in rest mode and not passing any information to your TV through the HDMI. One of the most common PSVR problems is a blurry picture, but this can often be solved by simply adjusting the device to better fit your eye orientation and unique head measurements. I researched for months on the two big dogs in the VR ring. Power down the PU and your PS4 for 30 minutes to let them cool down and you can get back to playing. Worked perfectly. Website ©2020 Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe Limited. All content, games titles, trade names and/or trade dress, trademarks, artwork and associated imagery are trademarks and/or copyright material of their respective owners.

My wife who was up before me had told me the PSVR was beeping like the on and off sound before I checked it out.

• News, AMAs with Developers • Tournaments • Reviews • Events • Giveaways • Support • Deals • Game Discussions • PSN friends • Humour, Press J to jump to the feed. • News, AMAs with Developers • Tournaments • Reviews • Events • Giveaways • Support • Deals • Game Discussions • PSN friends • Humour, Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. Does anyone else see five fast red flashes for the light indicator on the processor unit? I tried switching power outlets but it didn't help. Thought it was normal until I stumbled upon the article below, saying it could indicate a power surge. Red - Solid: This occurs when the Processor Unit is in rest mode. Contacted HTC Tec support they gave a few others to try but they didn't work. Red – Flashing Continuously. You need to be a member in order to leave a comment, Fault 03 (Error 10010) on base station, red blinking light, Need to reach the Vive support team? How can you make something that gets strapped to your body (head) and not make it water (sweat) proof. Last year, an alleged leak claimed the PSVR 2 would be wireless, feature a 2560 x 1440 resolution, 120Hz refresh rate, 220-degree field of view, and work for …

And now I have gotten the fault 03 issue. So, my psvr quit working recently, and I had 5 flashes of red light on the box. It also should be placed in a well ventilated area with the fan clear. PlayStation VR is virtual reality technology designed for use with PlayStation 4 game systems. Red – Flashing Continuously: A flashing red light on the Processor Unit on the PS VR indicates overheating.

Red – Flashing Continuously: A flashing red light on the Processor Unit on the PS VR indicates overheating. 5 red flashes! Does anyone else have this?

Step 1: Turn off the PS4 and PS VR … I've got this problem as well and I'll just buy a new base station, no way I'm going to waste the time to send them a unit and wait a weeks/months to get it repaired. Find out if you need to return it to us here. I own watches and phones that are water proof. Is it true the only way to fix the problem is to have it mailed in Red Ring of Death style? The flashes indicate that the PU is entering rest mode and the solid red light shows it is not currently sending any information to your TV via HDMI. Sony's PlayStation VR (PSVR) headset is finally out and players are jumping into a world of new experiences. You will see a notification with the VR icon on your PS4 system to confirm PS VR has been detected. I could be wrong, but regardless; 5 red flashes is not a broken processor box! The online support says it is an issue with a power surge but i have everything going through a surge protector. So far, and I might ruffle some feather here, I feel like the PSVR I am trying to graduate from feels more reliable. I have a feeling it's just a disconnected cable from inside the visor, and Sony is charging quite a bit for a sauldering job. For people with flashing red light issue on PS Move controllers Hi! Red – Two Flashes: VR Processor Unit is entering rest mode. Today has seen a couple of big updates for the PS4 firmware system, as well as the PS4 Remote Play app – which has now had its name changed.Earlier today Sony detailed the PS4 firmware 8.00 update that is rolling out today, but there’s another update lurking for PSVR owners.. PSVR players will be prompted today to update to the latest firmware version, 5.00.

My understanding is that because the other remaining base station / lighthouse is doing ALL the work, and the blinking one is not working at all, your headset may APPEAR to be working fine (when in fact you likely don't have 360 degree tracking available now). PSVR players will be prompted today to update to the latest firmware version, 5.00.