:). I then went onto Phoenix cards and worked with them for around 6 years, I loved the product and everybody else did too and I made some good money but after a time with the cards increasing in cost and many card shops offering very cheap cards I did loose a lot of customers don't get me wrong I still had many loyal customers who also loved the products. You get to choose the materials you like, the perfect location with a scenic view, and you even have the freedom to design and modify it … Anyways, to get back to The Body Shop. Large 20-inch stride mimics a natural … Going to look around and see what suits me best.

Very little at times help/support from some managers when it's really needed. I have been working at The Body Shop part-time for less than a year. Working with a direct selling company is hard work it is not a get rich quick scheme obviously the more you put in the more you get out like anything. How many presents do you buy for your children.

You can work as little or as often as you want to around your family/existing commitments. I sold Mary Kay for 2 years, or should I say just used it myself because everyone and their Mother's had consultants or sold it themselves.

The only good thing to come out of this is that I love the products but will steer clear of the body shop at home 100% fake , I worked at The Body Shop for less than a year, Nice People, Good Atmosphere, Wework office, I worked at The Body Shop full-time for more than a year, Sales. Constantly compete with our high street stores and online when it comes to offers/promotions ! Im thinking of doing the body shop at home or avon something like that, for the same reasons as most a bit of extra money and doing it around the children :) just wondering if I will make enough money and how people keep ontop if their tax etc. Pros I've been with TBSAH for a year and I've hardly earned anything, I've spent more than I've earned adding to my kit, uniform etc !!!! Very social media based, I love being on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc I do other work from home so it all ties in. Your not allowed to disagree or challenge managers on anything. Freebies and discounts are always a …

Lots of support/advice in most of the groups via social media.

Good Luck The Pros and Cons of Houses Made from Shipping Containers: . TBSAH managers/areas managers and above lie ... in my area their lack of support was appalling from day one! Numbers centric. The guilt that I might be annoying my friends and family LOL

I have been working at The Body Shop part-time for less than a year. You need to put a lot of work in to get an income so what you need to look at is what products you personally like or would enjoy selling and what balance of upfront/ongoing fees you are happy to pay along with how much commission you will make. Happy researching. I still get now you can get some books cheaper elsewhere but for me it has not been a problem and one of my biggest customers are schools and Usborne offer up to 60% in free books so it is not a problem.

Very little at times help/support from some managers when it's really needed. I did Avon for a month and quit as I ended up owing them money (I wasn't impressed) so can't comment on that too much. The support I have been given. Learning so much everyday, working for a company that does so much good in the world.

My one piece of advice is choose a product that you love and are passionate about and that will help your business, when I first started I invited my friends to a home launch and that is the only party I have held at home, do not pester your friends if they love the product they will know where to come to get it, going to fairs, fetes toddler groups etc will get your name & business out there so you get to know a different circle of friends. I am with Younique now so I'll give you what I can from my view. A 3 and 1 yr old. Commission is paid within 3 hours of each sale.

Great company to work for in terms of levels you can reach when you put the work in and build your customer base/business. :) thanks :), I did Avon for a month and quit as I ended up owing them money (I wasn't impressed) so can't comment on that too much. I am an at home mother of two. Multiple resistance levels and built-in programs. Cons If your not naturally a sales person or you don't have a massive groups of friends that will buy from you often you might struggle a bit.

Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone. Need soney pros and cons from real people so I know what im going into! Customer interaction.

best way to promote and build your business is to actually be using the products. Initially training was shocking short and nowhere near what it should be ! Help & advice on becoming Body shop at home consultant. Pros Very social media based, I love being on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc I do other work from home so it all ties in. I've been made to feel like I'm being a nuisance or a child for merely asking for support /help on how to build my business/customer base. Glassdoor will not work properly unless browser cookie support is enabled.Learn how to enable cookies. Hi, I wanted to reply to pao001. Pros. Fakes on eBay/Amazon which are cheaper (though a good chance they are filled with paint or fiber glass). Hiya just looking for some advice really. Related Articles. The job role is mainly based around creative sales and engaging with customers on a regular basis.

Happy researching. Cons

Going to look around and see what suits me best. Building your very own house is definitely rewarding. :( this is NOT good, this is where you'll potentially lose sales and customers very quickly !!! Good luck with your research, it is very sensible rather than diving in without looking :D, Hi

All MLM/Direct Sales have very similar pros in that you can work the hours you want, around your children etc and cons such as what happens if you make no sales for the month. Excellent products, I will forever remain a customer via shopping online or directly from a store but would NEVER give my custom to a body shop at home consultan! The level of your ventilation investment will depend on the scope and nature of your home projects. I honestly believed I'd researched this well known high street brand fully before getting involved with it .... please be careful. Working from home for me means I have no targets to meet, work when I want, am home for my children in the school holidays if they are poorly etc Pros. We are suppose to be in HYPER GROWTH yet our system was able to cope and crash right at the start of peak !!!!! Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone. At the end of the day they should be the ones guiding and mentoring you in the business not making you feel like just another notch on their team.

Hiya just looking for some advice really. I then moved to Usborne Books in 2008 as for me I loved the product and with a very young family they did too and am still working with them. Excellent products, I will forever remain a customer via shopping online or directly from a store but would NEVER give my custom to a body shop at home consultan!

Thankyou everyone for sharing your experiences, it is definitely something im looking into doing.

Nikki x, Thankyou everyone for sharing your experiences, it is definitely something im looking into doing.

If you're thinking about starting your own business, chat to others here about their careers, and get their tips and support.

Large upfront cost, not as big as some and easily made back. At the end of the day they should be the ones guiding and mentoring you in the business not making you feel like just another notch on their team. … No targets other than a 3 monthly one to keep your account active. No other fees to pay. Cruelty free products is a definite plus. I became a Body Shop consultant around three weeks ago now. Glassdoor will not work properly unless browser cookie support is enabled.Learn how to enable cookies.

While your exhaust output and the level of carcinogens might be significantly lower than a professional auto body shop, it's still important to make sure you're breathing clean air and reducing the risk of fire in your home garage or shop. I have been working with direct selling companies for the past 15 years starting with Avon, which I found rather hit and miss some good weeks some bad I also found it hard selling/promoting make-up which I don't use! From my experience from what friends have done anyway it seems a lot of work for very little income. Copyright © 2008–2020, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. { "isFollowing": false, "isEEPActive": false, "isEiHeaderFollowBtnDos2Enabled": true }, Former Employee - Assistant Store Manager.

The Body Shop at Home General Discussion - READ FIRST POST! No buying in to then have a customer change their mind. Schwinn 470. No catalogues. You learn a lot very quickly and there is always new ideas to share with colleagues and customers. I have been working at The Body Shop part-time for less than a year.

Copyright © 2008–2020, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. { "isFollowing": false, "isEEPActive": false, "isEiHeaderFollowBtnDos2Enabled": true }, Former Employee - Assistant Store Manager.

Free/half-price make and incentives from the company as well as my upline. alot of people hate these selling parties! Customer interaction. Commission is paid within 3 hours of each sale.

My local team is incredibly clicky, if your face doesn't fit you won't fit in. If your not naturally a sales person or you don't have a massive groups of friends that will buy from you often you might struggle a bit. No need to do any parties. Not a stable income for me, I don't do it to earn an income but as with anything you need the sales.