Here is the last batch that I’m gonna share with you guys! Zeer tevreden, goede tijdelijke waarneming. A few more random concept art, and a lot more Kray this time. Met webteksten, redactionele invulling en journalistieke producties. KVK: 51825422 Mostly sketches like this, some wonderful story boards of great scenes, and spoilers, so I’ll make sure I tag it for those who haven’t seen the movie. We are building a home for nerds, geeks and anyone sitting at home with super powers that is likely to rule the world with the lot of us. Art direction is pretty gorgeous. (or two like me, I’m seeing it twice today XD). Van idee tot complete videoproductie. Also that picture is the last one in the book, and I just think it’s BADASS I NEED A POSTER OF IT GODDAMN, Anyway, enjoy! A film by Hiroyuki Imaishi Japan, 2019, 111 min . It was directed by Hiroyuki Imaishi and written by Kazuki Nakashima . If you find yourself with a sudden lack of similar content once you've finished Promare, fret not, we've got you covered. Watch Trailer. In (meercamera) webcast, een online video, bedrijfsreportage of een journalistieke videoproductie met interviews. Photo. BNA: Brand New Animal is aJapanese anime television series produced by Trigger, directed by Yoh Yoshinari and written by Kazuki Nakashima. Promare Official Key Art and Teaser. The official website of BNA also released an interview of Hiroyuki Imaishi (Promare director), Yoh Yoshinari (BNA director), and Kazuki Nakashima (chief writer of both).

Galo and Lio statues. Theatrical Release, Promare Burns Bright With Astonishing Animation, Eternals Leaks Offer Looks at Richard Madden, Kumail Nanjiani's Costumes, Dragon Age: Here's How the Darkspawn Were Created, Mandalorian's Deadwood Reunion Brought HBO's Filthy Dialogue to Tatooine, Avengers: How Spider-Man REALLY Joined the Marvel Team, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Writer Pushing for a Sequel to the 1990 Film. Reblog. Remi & Lio Fotia This may also be a hint to a potential collaboration between the two anime or even a one-shot. Either awkward or salty, there's no in-between. Sep 18, 2019 #102 Crap! Omdat het om de inhoud gaat. Lio, leader of the Mad Burnish and Galo, a member of Burning Rescue. On meeting Shiro, a wolf-human, Michiru learns about the lifestyle of animal-humans and sympathizes with them. Bijvoorbeeld in een webinar, als bedrijfsvideo, een online video, complete webcast, een instructievideo  of met een simpele videoboodschap. Surprised it's a movie, hopefully there isn't too long of a wait for an American release, Suprised by the cgi but it looks really really good.