This will win your first card and start two new quests; Gwent: Never Fear, Skellige’s Here and Gwent: To Everything – Turn, Turn, Tournament!. So this is pretty much what I have for now.

You can learn of the plans to organize a big tournament after reading the relevant message on one of the notice boards.

Interactive dashboard that allows you to browse through the list of all Gwent cards available in the game with card details and locations.

2020-08-10 - Card DB updated (SK Hotfix)

1 – The "Clan Drummond shield maiden" card can be won from the inkeep in the Cockatrice inn. The game is available on GOG, Steam, iOS and Android, Press J to jump to the feed. Summon Avenger: When defeated or removed, replace this card with any Hero card and Berserker: Turns into a powerful bear if there’s a A player must have a full deck consisting of a minimum of 22 unit cards and up to 10 special cards. Limited 1 per row, Win from the Innkeep at the Pheasantry in the place you enter to get to Count Mounnier, When this card is removed from the battlefield, it summons a powerful new Unit Card to take its place, Win from the Armorer which is next door to a Blacksmith, Kills the strongest card(s) on the battlefield, Win from Merchant next door to the Grandmaster Blacksmith/Armorer, Win from the Herbalist in the Herb Store across the road from the Grandmaster Blacksmith/Armorer, Win from the Sommelier in the The Adder and Jewels Winery, Units only lose half their Strength in bad weather conditions, Win from Camerlengo at The Ducal Camerlengo, Win from the Tailor at the Tailor's Workshop, Reduces the Strength of all Range and Siege Units to 1, Win from the Barber at the Tourney Grounds, Win from the Innkeep at the Tourney Grounds, Win from Blacksmith at the Tourney Grounds, Win from the Armorer at the Tourney Grounds, Win from the Herbalist at Castel Ravello Vineyard, Muster (Summons all Shield Maidens from deck and hand), Win from Madame at The Belles of Beauclair - House of Pleasure, Win from the Butcher at the docks bear The Belles of Beauclair - House of Pleasure, Win from the Innkeep at The Scarlet Cardinal Inn at Francollarts. Alternative link. 1) Philippa is Ranged type, not Siege. Gwent Cards in Printable A4 Sheets. It’s awesome. Alternative link. The above screenshot shows one of the best card configurations for the Skellige deck. This page was last modified on 11 May 2017, at 16:38. Special thanks to all who have e-mailed in with kind words and to provide feedback on the availability of these cards.

Excellent list!

Equally, I have 4 or 5 Mahakaman Defenders because I just auto-buy all cards any merchant has for sale. Dandelion’s Commander’s Horn will be activated again when he is revived

Your email address will not be published. Keep your deck to the very best cards and stay with the 22 minimum plus a few special cards like Decoy and Commander's Horn. (Bonus and NSFW) The Witcher 1 Romance Cards. Alternative Link. I’ll probably update this once I receive my cards. Wait for a good moment to play Drakkar or Cerys cards to avoid losing your strongest cards.

I got 4 northern tight bond cards.

Just my $0.02. 5 – The "Ermion" card can be won from the inkeep. Morale Boost – Adds 1 strength to all units in the row (except itself). Mail: teddybeer[at]gwent[dot]one (English please) When you arrive in Toussaint you can visit the Cockatrice Inn and speak to the innkeeper and ask to play Gwent with him. If you want to chip in on the server costs or buy me a beer you can do so at patreon. This site is not associated with and/or endorsed by the Bandai Namco Entertainment or CD Projekt RED. 2020-08-08 - Changelog backend update Complete Printable GWENT Cards High Resolution. Unfortunately, I'm pretty disappointed in the quality of the cards. 179. The Cockatrice Inn (Inn keeper / Skellige), Castel Ravello Vineyard (Herbalist / Nilfgaard), Flovive Village (Inn Keeper / Northern Kingdoms), Francollarts Village (Quartermaster / Northern Kingdoms), Francollarts Village (Inn Keeper / Nilfgaard), Tourney Grounds (Inn keeper / Scoia'tael), Tourney Grounds (Quartermaster / Nilfgaard), Beauclair: San Sebastian (Madam / Scoia'tael), Beauclair: San Sebastian (Butcher / Skellige), Beauclair: Market Place (Merchant / Skellige), Beauclair: Market Place - East (Inn keeper / Skellige), Beauclair: Market Place - East (Herbalist / Skellige), Beauclair: Market Place - East (Merchant / Monsters), Beauclair: Market Place - center (Quartermaster / Skellige), Beauclair: Market Place - West (Inn keeper / Monsters), Beauclair: Market Place - West (Kamerarius / Nilfgaard), Beauclair: Market Place - West (Pierre / Nilfgaard). hunters, for now I've decided to leave the list as is, but may add them in for completeness in the future. I imagine you found it already but you will receive it if you continue playing any of the Gwent quests that ask of you to win rare cards from the various players in the world. Required fields are marked *, Recruiting people who dislike DedSec in Watch Dogs…, Equipping different guns and non-lethal weapons on your…, Watch Dogs Legion free Prestige Operative El Rubius…. And screw the Nay Sayers, its a great list for finding cards as most people will be using it for, not as the tubes seem to think its so important to state that the spy shags the medic – medic sucks off the muster….. Medic doesn’t cancel muster- muster by definition can only happen once per game as the cards have all been played and can’t be pulled from discard through muster. And there are still problems that remain to be fixed, and I’ve tried fixing them to the best of my ability. Name: Mysterious Elf

The "Clan Drummond shield maiden" card can be won from the armorsmith.

The only problem with Superior POD is that their user interface is horrible. Also using decoy on your medic can help pull multiple cards from discard- I pull my tight bond cards to get two plays out of them.