And into the grave Pretty Polly did go.

The "Speed-Up" and "Memory-Train" practice tools offer ways for you to practice technique and memorizing the arrangement of Pretty Polly you’re learning. Oops... Something gone wrong.Make sure that your image is .jpg, .png, .gif and is less than 30 MB.Best pictures will appear on our main page. This is the exact arrangement of Pretty Polly that Ralph Stanley played on the original recording of this song. Oh Willie, Oh Willie, I'm afraid to of your ways. You can now report bad ads if you suffer from sound/video ads.

If the lyrics are in a long line, first paste to Microsoft Word

Some versions of the plot have the protagonist as the carpenter of a boat who wants to marry Polly but murders her once she gets pregnant. Hi! These tools can be found in the "Tools" menu at the bottom right of your screen. (adsbygoogle=window.adsbygoogle||[]).push({}); It is a long ballad of rhymed sets, seventeen verses of eight lines each. Once you’re finished learning with the tab use the "Memory Train" tool to commit the song to memory.

if(typeof recaptcha_callbackings!=="undefined"){SS_PARAMS.recaptcha_callbackings=recaptcha_callbackings||[]}; While not convincing, the situation of Fowler was found probable by a variety of later commentators.Each Tunefox arrangement teaches you how to... create your own solos by using a feature called the Lick Switcher. Pretty Polly mistrusted and then began to weep.

Pretty Polly lyrics and chords are intended for your personal use only, a bluegrass song recorded by The Stanley Brothers. Willie, Oh Willie, I'm afraid of your ways. here

"Key" on any song, click Want to learn some of Pretty Polly by ear? Notes on the Tab. He threw a little dirt over her and turned to go home, They went up a little farther, and what did they spy, Play along at https://youtu.be/pgrMmwwG8S0 [Intro] Em Bm Em Bm Em Bm Em Bm [Verse] Em Bm Em Bm Polly, Pretty Polly, come go long with me Em Bm Em Bm Polly, Pretty Polly, come go long with me …

| Bluegrass Ralph’s banjo playing on the recording is phenomenal and it’s a must-listen for all bluegrass musicians. She got behind him and away they did go, Use Tunefox’s backing tracks to practice this bluegrass guitar version of Pretty Polly with a real-sounding band. There she is murdered and buried in a shallow grave.

Then practice with "Speed Up" to improve your technique and speed in no time.

On Tunefox, there are 3 versions of this song for you to learn.

To use the Lick Switcher, click on the text "Original Measure" above certain measures in the song.

var https_page=1 All contents are subject to copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only. 4 scores found for "Pretty Polly Rag" ALL INSTRUMENTATIONS Piano, Vocal and Guitar (5) Guitar notes and tablatures (5) Banjo (4) Guitar (2) Violin (2) Lyrics and Chords (1) Mandolin (1) C Instruments (1) Melody line, Lyrics and Chords (1) Choral Unison (1) Voice solo (1) Low

This software was developed by John Logue. You can also click on "Shuffle Licks" at the bottom of the page to see a fully new version of the tablature. to change the He took her over hills and valleys so deep, The way you've been rambling you'll lead me astray.

He stabbed her in the heart and her heart's blood did flow. Ladies and gentlemen I'll bid you farewell, Use these backing tracks to polish up the solo you’re working on. to change the O Polly, pretty Polly, come away with me, O Polly, pretty Polly, come away with me, Before we get married some pleasure to see.

Boys, The Church Sisters - Where We'll Never Grow Old, Patty Loveless & Ricky Skaggs – Close By (Live), Roy Acuff, Box Car Willie and Charlie Daniels Wabash Cannonball, Vince Gill - Pocket Full Of Gold (Featuring Patty Loveless) 1991, The Best Of Bluegrass - Roll in My Sweet Baby's Arms 1991, Ralph Stanley Memorial - Go Rest High On That Mountain Vince Gill, Ricky Skaggs, and Patty Loveless, Patty Loveless "You'll Never Leave Harlan Alive", Show the world what you are playing with ChordU. G / / / |/ / |/ / / / The Pretty Polly Intermediate tab is a slidey arrangement of this song, which is a little more technically challenging and finally, the Advanced version introduces more typical bluegrass vocabulary. I killed Pretty Polly and tried to get away.

(function(d,id){if(d.getElementById(id)){return;}var s=d.createElement('script');s.async=true;s.defer=true;s.src="/ssjs/ldr.js";s.id=id;d.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(s);})(document,'_ss_ldr_script'); Classic Country Music Lyrics home If the lyrics are in a long line, first paste to Microsoft Word This software was developed by John Logue.

Speed-Up will automatically increase the tempo of the song or selection that you’re practicing while Memory-Train deletes notes from the tab each time it loops to help you commit the melody to memory. Be sure to check out all of the great learning tools that Tunefox has to offer such as "Hide Notes", "Memory Train", and "Speed Up". Get creative with Pretty Polly with the Tunefox lick switcher.