Please call for more i, 2 Gorgeous jack Russell puppies left from litter of 5. Our puppies are born on 13 October and will be ready to go to their... Beautiful Jack Russel puppies for sale Mixed litter, tri coloured and Black and Tan. She is our family pet and is such a friendly dog great around all the family and young children.

Read more >> More >> Pets | Dogs & Puppies | Jack Russells | Cardiff. Bridgend, WANTED as a companion for our 14 year old collie Cross. Ready now at 8 weeks. Vaccines upto date , parents available to veiw, one try colour , one red and white playfull and adorable, looking for a loving home ready to go and questions please call. Here I have 2 beautiful short legged black n tan jack russell pups for sale 1 boy 1 girl ready to leave 16th November will be wormed and fleed all up to date before leaving and come with first vaccination and micro chip, £900 each will require a £100 non refundable... We give a % of our income plus FREE advertising to our chosen charities.

POST &; PACKAGING AT COST / ORDERS COMBINED TO SAVE ON SHIPPING I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR UNINSURED ITEMS , BUT. Aberystwyth, Ceredigion. Mom can be seen too. Born on the 7th October.

Registered with the Jack Russell Terrier Club of Great... Favourite this Advert. This advert is located in and around

they very playful and has loads of energy great for kids and must go to a loving home.

Jack Russell. Brighouse, West Yorkshire. I have a stunning litter of Jack Russell x Fox terrier puppies. Only 2 girls left rest is reseved .

Beautiful little jack russel cross chihuahua puppy forsake, shes ready for a loving home. They are absolutely beautiful and are true to type of the traditional old fashioned Jack Russell.

We have recently lisa our 12 year old family jack russell and are looking for another one, looking for a smooth coat, short legged type bitch. I only wa, Get the app for the best Gumtree experience, © Copyright 2000-2020 Gumtree.com Limited. 1 boy Dogs have not had there jags hence price of 600 Blackwood, Gwent.

I have a lovely litter of 4 miniature jack Russel puppies.

mum is miniature jack russell and dad is pedigree pug I am happy to combine postage. Your Recent Searches will appear here. Vaccinated and microchipped.

Vintage beswick jack russell vgc.

Here we have three jack Russell puppies awaiting for there new loving home there are 2 black and white girls and one all black and white chest boy.

See photos. Pontypridd, Mid Glamorgan. Mum can be seen. Their Dad is true-coloured Jack Russell also.

Short/smoothed haired, short legged. Holyhead. preloved.co.uk . 1 girl and 5 boys born on 10.10.2020.Mum and Dad are family with us. We lost our Jack Russell much loved family pet last year at 16 years old.

Llangefni, Anglesey. Redruth, Cornwall.

Lovely temperaments, both parents can be seen. Absolutely NO time-wasters!! Two of... Really prettily marked jack russell puppies boys and girls - mom and dad are family pets and gave lovely calm lovable natures - viewings welcome and puppies can be reserved via deposit - wats app or FaceTime me - pups will be wormed and microchipped with a puppy pack... Chihuahua X Jack Russel pups I have 4 beautiful tiny male chihuahua X Jack Russel puppies. 6 week old pure jack Russell puppies for sale, 3 bitches and 2 dogs, mum is our house pet very loyal loving bitch with a very easy going attitude!! 12 hours ago. ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ We are very pleased to announce that Our beautiful baby delivered 3 amazing miniature Jack Russells puppies on the 25th September. This advert is located in and around

is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. -Short legged. By using this site you agree to the use of cookies. Both parents have amazing kind temperaments. Sedgley, Dudley, West Midlands, Jack Russell Male young Dog or puppy required. This advert is located in and around

Fair prices please. Parson Jack Russell terrier puppies, 2 boy pups available to reserve. Gorgeous Traditional Jack Russells .

They is also comes with it's first vaccinat, Hello everyone I'm selling these beautiful full bread jack Russell puppies they are 8 weeks old I have one girl and three boys very playful puppies great for a family pet they have been vaccinated microchipped wormed and fleed they are healthy and f, Hi we are reposting our dog as the interest in the first post was a lot so we are going to accept the first person this time.

Jack Russell puppies for sale . This advert has no user uploaded images or videos She is a 1 year old Jack Russel and has such a kind loving Character, she's great with other dogs and children. We are fortunate to have a very big, secure back yard where we can follow... 41. pets4homes.co.uk . This advert is located in and around

I have 1 Male black and tan Jack Russell puppy from a healthy litter of 6 for sale. Raised in and around our busy family home, with... Born 9sept 2020 Raised in home around small children, cats, other dogs, Really friendly confident little pups, They are tiny! Mams a smooth haired miniature dachshund and dads a miniature jack Russell, and are family pets so can be seen. Hi selling this great jack russells . fully working it has been tested just before listing as you see in the picture. West Midlands.

The... Hi all. Beautiful mummy, very caring and friendly. Sale | Dogs | Jack Russell | Pontypool . This advert is located in and around

Check out our other items as we're having a huge clear out. We found 229 'jack russell' adverts for you in the UK and Ireland, This advert is located in and around

3 Boys.

Copyright 1997 – 2019 Moo Limited. Growing really well. Vaccinated.

New Cl A ssifie d £1,200 Each For Sale Jackawawa pups. Puppies looking for a good family forever.

8 weeks dachshund x jack russell pups for sale.. please call for more info or pics.

Short legged and wire haired.brilliant with children brought up in a family home. This advert is located in and around Introductions are limited to motor

x Chihuahua.

Ready to go today. Privacy Settings,

She's got lovely markings and a smooth coat. My jack Russell's are apart of my family and have excellent natures which have been passed onto the pups. Wormed and fleed to date Slough, Buckinghamshire.

Here we have three jack Russell puppies awaiting for there new loving home there are 2 black and white girls and one all black

They are absolutely tiny all weighing around 1kg or less . Hi all i am looking to buy a female Jack Russel please.

Jack russell terrier dog fine china mug |boxed. Please Note – UK Bidders – Payment accepted by cheque or Paypal. Rehome buy and sell, and give an animal a forever home with Preloved! Blackburn, Lancashire, I’m looking for 8 weeks female jack Russell cross chihuahua please or just a jack Russell, This advert is located in and around Jack russell. £450 . Beautiful Jack Russell Puppy Need Rehoming.

Happy bidding. Stunning Jack Russell pups for sale.

Beautiful mummy, very caring and friendly. They have been brought up around children so they are very sociable and very loving pups. Our Generation Jack Russell Pet Care Dog Set. She has been microchipped, fleas and wormed.

True miniature jack Russel’s, parents are 7/8 inches tall. Ystumtuen, Aberystwyth. Mum is a dachshund x jack Russell who can be seen and Dad is a miniature dachshund stud dog. Copyright 1997 – 2019 Moo Limited.

Slough, Buckinghamshire. My beautiful jack russell puppy coco needs to be rehomed as i am moving into a new property that doesn t allow pets. P, Cracking Jack Russell puppies, three dog puppies available, ready now, family reared around children and other animals, wormed up to date, microchipped and ready for their next adventure. 4 year old jack russel x chihuahua male dog, only getting rid of him due to personal circumstances, he’s brilliant with other dogs and good off the lead too. I have 2 beautiful little girls for sale, mother and father are both miniature, they will all be upto date with injections, chipped, flead and wormed before going to there new homes.

Bristol, South Gloucestershire. It is with my deepest heartache. new. 4 girls and 2 boys ready to leave when there 8 weeks old.

Vaccination

South Ockendon, Thurrock.

Report. Llangefni, Anglesey. Lymington, Hampshire, Wanted Jack Russell or similar please good with children and other dogs we have not much money but lots of love to give and large enclosed garden and close to open forest, This advert is located in and around

️ we are still able to mate your girl.

Female Jack Russell Terrier for sale as she fights with my male Jack Russell.

The little ones have been worked every two weeks from birth and are microchippped. 4 . Absolutely NO time-wasters!! St Albans, Herts, Unexpected litter of puppies 3 females 1 male will be vaccinated fleas wormed microchipped and will leave with all paperwork and bag of food lovely little puppies, This advert is located in and around

Have contact number for, My tri-coloured Jack Russell Bess has had a litter of pups. Very friendly and play full. Cont, Our gorgeous smooth coated miniature Jack Russell Honey has just given birth to 6 rare breed girls. . Overnight she sleeps in her crate and is happy being left for a... Lovely Jack Russell puppies. Ready to leave 10.12.2020 Nonrefundable deposit is £200.Thank you for looking if you... Gorgeous Jack Russell x Patterdale terrier puppies. Jack Russell Puppy Wanted.

This advert is located in and around Striking bitch puppy Find out more about our cookie policy.

Any more information please contact me.

6 hours ago . Bonnie is a 6 month old jack russell terrier she is fully vaccinated and is microchipped. They will come microchipped injections and any other treatment needed before they leave we are taking 50 Deposits none refundable. She is ready to go to her new forever home today Please remember we are looking for a life long home for our girl . Will be wormed, flead and microchipped. Mother is our adorable pet and can be seen in last picture.

He is up to date with flea and worm Treatment 5 stunning Jack Russell puppies. We found 176 'jack russell' adverts for you in 'dogs and puppies', in the UK and Ireland, This advert is located in and around Pug/jack russell. This advert is located in and around Find local jack russell in dogs and puppies in Mansfield, Nottinghamshire. These puppies will leave here being legally docked (certificate from vet) vet checked, microchipped,fleaded, and wormed.

2 bitch Jack Russell puppies and 1 boy puppy which are black and white colours with some brown patches.

Hi 8 mounths old jtr for sale. Report. They have been wormed and regularly de-flead. one left only looking for his forever home Puppies will be vaccinated and chiped. Preston, Lancs. Looks brand new, mens jack russell - oakham england top brand knit jumper. Thank you, This advert is located in and around Will be microchipped and 1st vaccine prior... You are currently on search results page 3 of 9, We'd love your help to develop Preloved in the direction that, you, our incredible members want….

Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the Preloved, of your Preloved account and return to the homepage, Use this button to open and close the breadcrumb list, Navigate to the sub-categories of Home and Family, Display the search results in a grid layout, Display the search results in a list layout, This advert has no user uploaded images or videos, Russian toy poodle X jack Russell puppy’s, **For sale 5 Beautiful Jack Russel puppies**, 2 short haired miniature jack Russell girls, Go to the previous search results page: page 2 or 9, Go to the next search results page: page 4 of 9. Proven stud dog . Looking at £500 and below... You are currently on search results page 1 of 12, We'd love your help to develop Preloved in the direction that, you, our incredible members want….