Remakes for the Pokemon games in hand with Gameboy systems were created, why not this one? Download.

As usual the Emerald version gym leader is diffrent then Ruby/Sapphire.

PSN : arclouksx 3DS FC: 2062-9514-8438 Arc. And in G/S/C, it had two regions on a Gameboy Color. Remake Pokemon Emerald/Ruby/Sapphire for Nintendo DS. -Those clues in the previous games are just people reaching for things that aren’t there… green rocks in a cave doesn’t mean emerald. Join K and 22 supporters today. Pokémon™ 4th & 5th Generation : 3DS Remake Version: 1.21.3 about 1 year ago. Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Next to the newest of the Pokemon series, the 3rd generation was voted on the official Pokemon website as the best (Second to 5th generation). Whats one game you'd say is worth buying a 3DS for? You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Did Pokemon Yellow get a remake in the third generation? Just have 5 updated versions of each generation games with 5 separate save files… but again, I digress. Did Pokemon Crystal get a remake in the fourth generation? Instead of Wallace, Juan will be gym leader.

New comments cannot be … Emerald mine in the gym and green crystals in the cave doesn’t mean a new game either.

I don’t know whether its Sacred Emerald or Sky Emerald version, thats what the fans say.

( Log Out /  I want them to convert leafgreen/firered to DS, ruby/saphire to DS and then I will be cool.

BONUS : Pokémon™ Emerald Remake Version: 1.52 .89 about 1 year ago. I mean why wouldn't they? There was a second region in HearGold and SoulSilver because there was one in Gold and Silver. (ending) I don’t think an emerald remake will come out any time soon.

Just like how HeartGold and SoulSilver had similarities to Crystal. maybe you can go to kanto in the remakes because they came out at the same gen and around the same time. well that's good i loved emerald though much better then ruby and sapphire were at the time.

If  you want the clues, check out the video below. I know there’s probably a billion threads on this, buuuuuuuut I felt like making another one We know that The Pokemon Company were the first developers to get the 3DS dev kit, so do you guys think Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire remake is coming? Place this at the root of your 3DS SD card. Pokemon Z and Emerald remake. Why could you catch Latios/Latias? "It's funny how dumb you are" -Bill Cipher. User Info: TAoR. Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire & Emerald remakes on the 3DS? Mewtwo_soul 8 years ago #4. By joining, or logging in via Facebook, you accept Change.org’s Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. Maybe they could make a simple collection game like Super Mario Allstars. i know for a fact that there will be a remake of those games but guessing when is a diffrent story, 5th gen is a better bet. Two regions? I would like Hoenn and Sinnoh in the remakes those were my fav 2 regions!!!

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Sooo, Fifth generation includes Third generation remakes! Nintendo and Gamefreak: Remake Pokémon Saphire and Ruby and/or Emerald on Nintendo 3DS. The difficulty curve wouldn’t go any higher by the 3rd or 4th region since all of your Pokemon would be Level 100. In the best interest of the buyers and Nintendo, it is a most reasonable idea. Change ). Download. I think it’s time for a remake. if remakes of ruby and Sapphire come out during gen 5 there would be a 13 year gap between the two games braking the pattern they had. Dernière mise à jour 20 May. Instead they get the same region 2 years in the future… but I digress. Incidentally, Black and White are getting direct sequels, Black2 and White2, and they’re not getting a second region which just pissed me off.

I am looking foward for that game 2; 3rd gen was my favorite. there is also another pattern you forgot about each gen took place at the same time with the same set… in other words kanto took place the same time as hoenn; then 3 years later johto and sinnoh happen; then another 10 years later unova.

Change ), You are commenting using your Google account.

3 years later, what are your thoughts on Metroid Samus Returns? So I know that anime and games are two other worlds, but since next chapter is called Pokemon XYZ it can be a little hint that we will get 3rd game and 3rd remake. Privacy PolicyCookie SettingsDo Not Sell My InformationReport Ad. Please like our Facebook Page at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Poke-EmeraldRubySapphire-Remakes-Petition/239991282769894.

The Pokemon Company CAN do it! AWESOME!!! Maybe, just maybe, the ship in Slateport/Lilycove will take you to Unova? 21 comments. Next is about Pokemon Emerald Version, Actually in the previous game HG/SS and B/W they already given out some clues for the next game… I don’t know whether its Sacred Emerald or Sky Emerald version, thats what the fans say. Zakigaro2 6 years ago #3. List of things that could go wrong for a digital 3DS user.

-There probably won’t be a second region. Can you transfer Mii's from an Amiibo to the 3DS?