What you were taught about worth and productively — the guilt that lives inside of you — that’s what’s wrong. My mind is all over the place, and all I want to happen is for it to stop. They never see you, and you feel they don’t care about you.

The degrees you want will be earned.

“It’s intrusive thoughts that make no sense to you, but they refuse to leave. First, DO NOT USE a .22 caliber weapon, or any weak ass gun for that matter. I know how much it would hurt those I love, and all I want is the thoughts of wanting to harm or end myself to be gone. what it’s like to have suicidal thoughts, but not want to die. I have always wondered what it was about me that caused girls to dislike me. But don't expect an open casket with those fuckers. That's exactly what I feel except its also because of constant family issues which results in fights. You’re merely a spectator. Be calm. Some days I just want to disappear. You know you don’t want to kill yourself, but the thoughts just won’t leave your head. You don’t have to earn your right to be here. It will only disappoint them more.

You never know when or where it’s going to happen; it just does, and there’s often little you can do to prevent it. Here's what I know: we are good at preventing suicides. For others, it might be a persistent but passing thought. That's probably more effective than “up the hop-scotch” or “across the playground” or whatever the fuck…. And sometimes it’s not thoughts, it’s just images.

It’s a feeling that sweeps across your mind like a fog. So please, if you know of anyone who looks pathetic, give them our number! Sorta like an annoying fly buzzing around you constantly.”, 9. If the messages you’ve internalized makes you feel like it’s better to die than be imperfect, please know the messages are wrong.

“Suicidal thoughts are a daily occurrence for me, even if I’m not totally low or really wanting to die… They’re passive thoughts, but they’re always there even when I’m having a good day.”, 19.

People hate. Privacy Not wanting to die but not wanting to feel worthless any more. And escape where you don’t feel guilty, scared or pressured anymore.”, 3.

For me, this is the tone my passive suicidal thoughts take — not that I want to die, but that I deserve to die. You can contact the Crisis Text Line by texting “START” to 741-741. Do you know why because I know that I am gonna come into this shitty world again and die painfully again so what's the use. I’ve done a lot of research and think I have a surefire way for you. Thank you. A lots of people are alone like you and them and me but think about your live (if your suicidal) its special. 1.