I’ma need that time back, yeah, VIEW ALL LYRICS TO SONGS BY: Kehlani, Kyle, Logic. Girl, why are you playing wit’ me?

(With me, with me)I don't got no time for thatMight need me a refund, yeahI'ma need that time back, Damn, why are you playin' wit' me?You don't even like girls, haSo I need you to tell me, babyWhat you want, just like the Spice GirlsIt's confusin' 'cause you're flirtyBut you ain't gon' be the one to say you ever did me dirtyI got pride for that, pay no mind to thatBut believe me, if it's fire, I'll make time for thatI'll be faithful, Johnny Cash, walk the line for thatOtherwise, I'll just be single and I'm fine with that, haha, Girl, why are you playin' wit' me?Girl, who are you playin' wit'?You been on that new stuffAnd I been on that same shitGirl, why are you playin' wit' me?I ain't got no time for thatMight need me a refund'Cause I'ma need that time back. So I need you to tell me baby

You coulda had Gucci, but now that’s Old Navy

I been on the same shit Girl why are you playin' wit' me

All I know is all I know I don’t got no time for that Girl, who are you playing wit’?

she do it for the thrill

But believe me if it's fire I'ma need that time back Girl, why are you playin' wit' me? Girl, who are you playing wit’?

“with me, with me”

“with me, with me” But you ain't gon' be the one to say Lyrics to 'Playinwitme (Remix)' by KYLE Feat.

Girl, why are you playing wit’ me? You being a different you and I’m being the same me YeahWho? The latest mixtapes, videos, news, and anything else hip-hop related from your favorite artists. iSpy Lyrics: Man, fuck / What's wrong Kyle? And with a girl who fine like mine, I find it hard to need those Girl, why are you playing wit’ me? ‘Cause all you do is play, but it’s still good Partyin' with my homies I'm tryna play right now "Playinwitme (Remix)" lyrics.

Girl, why are you playing wit’ me?

It’s a shame they aren’t getting much attention from the mainstream. (Deluxe Edition) (2020), Album Meghan Trainor - A Very Trainor Christmas (2020). Kehlani) [KYLE:] Girl, why are you playin' with me? / Man, these kids, man, talkin' shit, makin' me feel bad / Man, fuck them kids, bro! It’s confusing ’cause you’re flirty I ain't got no time for that I'ma need that time back yeah I don't got no time for that Submitted corrections or missing lines will be added within 24hrs after approval.

Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.

Girl who are you playin' wit'

'Cause all you do is play but it's still good

Girl why are you playin' wit' me And I been on that same shit

Girl, who are you playing wit’? / Girl, who are you playin' wit'?

walk the line for that

If you mad that's fine I don’t got the time for that Might need me a refund, haha I’ma need that […]

You been on that new stuff Girl why are you playin' wit' me

Lana Del Rey - hope is a dangerous thing for a wom... Gesaffelstein & The Weeknd - Lost in the Fire. I got pride for that, pay no mind to that

I'll be faithful Johnny Cash You been on that new stuff Playinwitme (Remix) Lyrics by Kyle feat Kehlani & Logic [Hook/Chorus – KYLE] Girl, why are you playing wit’ me? Girl, why are you playin' wit' me?Girl, who are you playin' wit'?You been on that new stuffI been on the same shitGirl, why are you playin' wit' me?I don't got the time for thatMight need me a refund, hahaI'ma need that time back, You say you'll tryI've heard that line a thousand times beforeI'm not sad, I'm not cryin'If you mad, that's fine, but I think that I should goYeah, why you tryna play me?You bein' a different you and I'm bein' the same meYou coulda had Gucci, but now that's Old NavyAnd your homegirl wanna date me, she shady, baby, Girl, why are you playin' wit' me?Girl, who are you playin' wit'? Damn, why are you playing wit’ me? You been on that new stuff I been on the same shit Girl, why are you playing wit’ me?

She love to have fun yeah

I’ma need that time back, [Verse 2 – Logic] I don’t got no time for that

Girl, why are you playing wit’ me?

Album Mark Ronson Presents the Music of “Spies in Disguise” - EP (2019), Album Nina Nesbitt - The Sun Will Come up, The Seasons Will Change & The Flowers Will Fall (2019), Album Dolittle (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (2020), Album Backstreet Boys - DNA (Japanese Edition) (2019), Album Alec Benjamin - These Two Windows (2020), Album OneRepublic - Human (Deluxe) (2020), Album Ronan Keating - Twenty Twenty (2020), Album Chloe x Halle - Ungodly Hour (2020), Album Cassadee Pope - Rise and Shine (2020), Album Katy Perry - Smile (Fan Edition) (2020), Album Astrid S - Leave It Beautiful (2020), Album HRVY - Can Anybody Hear Me? Girl, who are you playin' with? SuperDuperKyle + SuperDuperKehlani would be goals together. Kehlani) Playinwitme (feat. I’ma need that time back, [Verse 1 – KYLE] You been on that new stuff I been on the same shit Girl, why are you playin' wit' me? Girl, who are you playing wit’? exibições 6.717. Girl why are you playin' wit' me You been on that new stuff I been on the same shit Girl, why are you playin' wit' me?