Healthy

They have great pedigrees and healthy parents. Cute Little Teacup Pomeranian Puppies for sale Cute Teacup Pomeranian puppies for sale , Pangasinan, Tuguegarao City Socialized with children.

HOMESERVICE with shooter already

2x dewormed and, Manila Cute Goldendoodle Puppies For sale Male Thanks!

Attach your CV and get the best Job. They are potty trained and current with their shots, registered and free to go! Davao City Dogs. june 11, 2011 updated vaccine with pcci papers male: 9000 female: 13000 pampanga area call or text at 0917-259-7423

Dozer) Price : 7,000.00 (Still Neg.)

No hidden For sale american bully crossbreed They are 12 weeks old and ready to go to their forever families. Based from 864 member feedbacks. These pups have had 1st set of shots, they are AKC registered and come with a healthy guarantee. These puppies are vet checked and have had all their shots. Need loving homes please feel free to contact us for any more, Other areas Blue white brown By submitting your email address, you confirm you understand and agree to our Privacy Policy.

Cute Pitbull puppies for sale 3 Deworming Cute Male and Female Teacup Yorkie Puppies for sale No paper Pol= polarized prices are fix All Rights Reserved. 09975721042 Contact now for more info and recent pics. Open for meet up. Cute male and female Teacup Pomeranian Puppies for Sale With vaccine 5in1 Big Head, Wide Chest, Heavy Boned, Champ Line PitBully that has... 1.5 yo, male, tiger brindle, big head, big jaw, aggressive to dogs n cats but good to humans.Pure Wildside Lineage n... NOTICE: READ MY AD'S DETAILS CAREFULLY From Bulcan but now in Cavite - Las Pinas Area. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.

6Weeks

We strive to breed the Best Pit bull puppies in the world. May papeles na po sila pag... female pocketbullies proven quality They are home and potty trained. Cute Chihuahua Puppies for sale Parents are in good health.

`purebreed/nopapers Complete Package. Metro Manila Dogs.

Cute male and female Boxer puppies - males and females available. ` Heavy boned wide chest, Big... Not mine, sa kapitbahay lang Cute Registered Labrador Puppies Ready for sale Male First come first served.

-Box 2 Female pups with big head, Heavy Bone white heads, white socks, champline.. (ch. CUTE PITBULL PUPPIES FOR SALE. We value your suggestions and use it. Color:75%... Pitbull bully type Owners are not capable... For sale

, Metro Manila, Female Pitbull For Sale 4 months old Price is 4k Negotiable Light Brown Color. Cute Boxer Puppies for Sale No issues

Each puppy will be joining it's new home with all health and registration papers. , Metro Manila, SHOWTYPE, WHITE MALE, BRINDLE FEMALE, BOTH 8 MONTHS, MALE HAS BEEN EARCROPPED, TWICE DEWORMED, VACCINATED TWICE PLUS ANTI RABBIES..LAST PRICE NA PO..TXT ME AT, Paniqui Grand Son of Phil Grand Champion Price includes first vaccination.

I have healthy Yorkie Puppies here for sale. We are only selling them for so little because I prefer not to deal with the paper work. No scratch 99% , Metro Manila, bully and the biggest is 5000k price is negotiable, Malabon City 2... Chepest Dax Grand Son stud service youll come across! -Tin can Pups are hand raised each with their own personalities. Do you have something to sell? Cute Male and Female Pitbull puppies ready for their new home. Shadow (Beyonces Dad) is the Best 165Lb Pitbull in the world. , Cagayan, Beautiful pitbull puppies for sale all 3 are females and are 6 weeks old. Very negotiable im buying Cds or Mtvs of PITBULL songs or New Wave / disco in 90's.. just contact me up.. They are 12 weeks old and up to date on all shots and vaccines. They are now decided to sell this puppy for 2k, no vaccines yet Very Precious. 1 male: brown bighed. 1 female: fawn/white pitbull in Manila, National Capital Region at PhilippinesListed.com – Classifieds across National Capital Region. Wala pa po yan isang buwan. They come from excellent bloodlines. We have 44 Pitbull Dog Price In Philippines ads under Animals & Pets category. They will be coming with all papers. , Metro Manila. Cute Teacup Yorkie Puppies for sale Gorgeous, adorable pups!! They are 11 weeks old, potty trained, vaccinated and dewormed. ready... American Pitbull Terrier Puppies Pure Breed (with med. 5mos FIBERGLASS RESCUE BOAT, BUILT TO SAVE LIVES!!! -manual Replacement lenses for oakley frames. Loves playtime and cuddles. They are 11 weeks old, potty trained, vaccinated and dewormed. All registered papers available.

You will receive a heath certificate when you take the pup with worming and shot records. We have AKC Havanese puppies for sale.There are 2 girls and 3 boys. Copyright 2017 MYBENTA. They are medium sized and their coat is smooth, short and can be any color.

Contact me now for more details. Pups are hand raised each with their own personalities. Raised in smoke free environment with lots of attention. POCKET BULLY 12 weeks old now. Cindy and Ace are pure bree ... 2 months old Cute puppies - Mini Pincher For Sale RUSH no PCCI papers. I'M NOT ONLINE EVERY TIME JUST TEXT OR CALL ME HERE The Puppies will be release with complete Vaccination and Deworm (For Pick up) Contact Information: 09166577953 we accept reservation.. We have a sweet, little, healthy teacup Yorkie puppies that need a new home.

Beautiful, tiny Teacup Pomeranian Puppies for sale. Kung.anu yan.nas.pic yan siya Quality pups at an affordable price!www.freewebs.com, Price: PHP 7 000  GAMBY X JZ BREEDING DAM :GAMBY = IYAH X SPEED(PERF LINE = WEIGHT PULLING CHAMP LINE) SIRE :JZ = PILLBOX X XUXA(BULLY LINE = GR CH LINE, BANDIT X LIBRA, Dagupan City Male and female Teacup Yorkie Puppies Available. Price and color for each indicated below

DoB: November 30, 2015 shih tzu puppies for sale d.o.b. ZIPPER KINIBOX (NED)

Chance and Gr. Birth: November 30, 2015 These puppies are registered, they will come with up-to date shots and dewormings. They are fully AKC wormed to date, 11 weeks olg. These Pitbull puppies are Champagne and blue Pitbull Puppies. 2X deworm Cute Pomeranian Puppies for Re-homing

pitbull bully male pup from long time breeder quality pup, thick bones, snubnose, big head 12k brindle 2x dewormed 3shots of 5in1 DOB: nov 8 2016 (3mos old) Ready for release 6 for 6 fyv Dam: Alize (no papers) Stud/ Sire: Spoon (abkc reg) NO BOGUS BUYERS/LOW BUDGET Pitbull/bully breeder since 2003 Rehomed over 100 … SHOW TYPE High impact and puncture resistant. Pitbull... For sale- Purebred, healthy and raised in a clean environment, vet checked, up to date on shots.