The price is awesome $12 all you can smoke.

YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Yeager, Donald A, DDS Rochester New York, Dr. Joseph R. Greenberg, DMD, FAGD Villanova Pennsylvania. After all, it lasts for up to 800 deep puffs. We recommend the following three devices in its place. © Haze Vaporizers, LLC., All Rights Reserved. I'm really sorry, Jimmy. Close. … Regular price $19.99 View. Hookah Monster has the largest selection of 360 Tobacco, StarBuzz, Fumari, Al Fakher, Deezer,Tsunami Vapes. PHANTOM HOOKAHS SOLD OUT! Locals kind of vibe, went ended up here on Halloween night 2020 and were pleasantly surprised. Products sold on hazevaporizers.com are not smoking cessation products and have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, nor are they intended to treat, prevent or cure any disease or condition. To enquire about purchasing wholesale Smoking-Hookah products, contact us at: support@smoking-hookah.com. Made using a very potent high quality e-liquid, providing smokers with a very rich, smooth and thick cloud vapor. Otherwise its a nice atmosphere and they let you choose what to watch, Nice room and cheap price. PHANTOM MINI VASE. .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}. Learn more. Phantom Bag.

I wish I didn't hear it because…", "The only reason I am giving this place 4 instead of 5 stars is because of the…". OUT OF STOCK Mini Phantom Hookah. The prices are super reasonable for all you can smoke & the layout is very laidback. I was really trashed!! Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. Mug. Traditional Hookah’s use a water based pipe to filter tobacco through, but Phantom Smoke e-Hookah Pen filters their flavor through a screen and heat up a flavored e-liquid inside of the device with an atomizer. HOOKAH Sort by. Initially we thought we would only be here for an hour , that quickly turned into three .

If you aren't 18 or older, we will have to ask you to leave our site. Best thing, not one single stain or burn mark anywhere on the furniture or floor. Sold Out View.

The lounge is convenient for me I work right across the street, I've been here a few times during lunch break. Close. We sat at the bar because we were hungry and didnt want to wait the 20…", 18 +.

Like this review? This place is top notch. Well, there are several reasons you might want to consider switching over. "Okay I wanted to take my girlfriend out to a nice dinner and she's Brazilian so I figured "why not?" For starters, you don’t have to sit in a circle to enjoy the taste and relaxing effect of a Hookah when you choose it’s technologically advanced cousin. We arrived an hour after our reservation but they still allowed us to get points on Opentable, yay! Still, Jennifer L, DDS San Diego California.

From $11 View. I must say if it wasnt for the owner this place would be great but that Old man was so amazing me and my family were so grateful to meet them n eat their we will go back.

This place has solid WIFI and values newcomers and regulars. Very friendly stuff! To start using an E-Hookah all you need is the device, some e-liquid, and a little bit of time to enjoy the product. Drinks were good, strong and didn't break the bank at all compared to venues on the strip. the hookah was also really good and the staff comes and checks on you regularly. Drinks were good, strong and didn't break the bank at all compared to venues on the strip.Our hookah attendant was great, I wish I had gotten her name but she was super attentive & kind. This disposable hookah pen puts the power in your hands to customize your experience the way you like. They also have movie nights and DJ nights as well. Previous slide Next slide.

Found their event via Eventbrite, section & unlimited hookah. The whole hookah lounge was designed and developed by the owner and it literally feels like walking into an upscale Hollywood lounge minus the snooty attitudes.

"We were looking for something fun to do for my sisters bday, so based on other reviews decided to give this place a shot. This hookah lounge is great, they cater to everyone whether you're smoking hookah for the first time or been smoking for awhile. they had a DJ the night i was there and the music was loud enough to enjoy but not so loud you couldn't talk def! To start using an E-Hookah all you need is the device, some e-liquid, and a little bit of time to enjoy the product. Please confirm you are 18 or older. Available in Blue or Red LED tips according to your flavor preference, this product lets you vape when you want and how you want. All u can smoke 12$. Unfortunately, the Phantom Smoke e-Hookah Pen Disposable has been discontinued. Sold Out View.

Close. We offer catering services as well. While there are plenty of flavor options available, the most popular include Apple, bubblegum, and cotton candy.

Importers, Bill Paying Service, Cellular Telephone Equipment & Supplies.

Khalil Mamoon Hookahs and Orange Heads are $5. Very nice idea Thursday show movies, and Saturday night DJ working. It looked pretty busy so I think the reservation was a good…", "I came here last month with my babe on a Thursday night. NOT FOR SALE TO MINORS | CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 - Warning: This product contains nicotine, a chemical known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. Locations for Gay Lesbian Bars in Denver CO.

Our hookahs are guaranteed 100% authentic, backed by unmatched quality and endurance.

All u can smoke 12$. Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about Phantom Hookah Lounge.

Phantom Hookah Vase (Original) Regular price $34.99 View. Regular price $169 View. Dr. Venkateswarlu Kadiveti, DDS Modesto California.

Customer service at this place is awesome! The only real difference between an e-Hookah like the Phantom Smoke hookah pen and standard vape pens is the size and the e-liquid. DJ played all the current hip hop/ r&b hits and throwbacks, dance floor was never empty. The origin of hookah or shisha can be traced back to the 15th century. Edit.css-1mpk29p{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(43,39,60,1);}.css-1mpk29p::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1mpk29p::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1mpk29p svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}, 18 +. a place id come back to. We're constantly coming back more often for the same great service they always give! Nice chill atmosphere perfect during the day to hookah, read, work, write, have meetings etc. They don't have a kitchen or bar but had both options available via outside vendors. The entire place was super clean which right now is imperative. An Introduction to Hookahs. 8 other reviews that are not currently recommended, in American (traditional), Cocktail Bars, Burgers, Tommy Bahama Restaurant | Bar | Store - Las Vegas, .css-12anxc3{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-12anxc3::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-12anxc3::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-12anxc3 svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}8, Find more Lounges near Phantom Hookah Lounge. HOOKAHS PHANTOM ESSENTIALS HOOKAH CHARCOAL & HOOKAH COAL PHANTOM GEAR HOOKAH ACCESSORIES WARRANTY ABOUT US CONTACT US Item added to cart. Now, after experiencing the awesome welcoming vibes from the owners at Phantom, as well as the awesome hookah (Orange pineapple w/ Mint), Phantom Hookah is now our permanent spot. Locals kind of vibe, went ended up here on Halloween night 2020 and were pleasantly surprised. Very friendly stuff! Hookah’s have traditionally been used for relaxation and socialization, and the E-Hookah now lets you take that experience with you on the go. Phantom Hookah Back in Stock. Customer service is amazing as well! All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. We offer catering services as well. The special mixes are smooth, taste great and last for a good while. These hookah pens are the best e-hookah on the market. I'd highly recommend this place if you'd like to try a new, clean and local place to spend your time. 3 stars because the hookah they use are Amira which are bottom tier hookahs, they need more variety of flavors, they don't have food or alcohol which sucks when you want to unwind from a hard days work, and the server was not wearing a mask. You can now enjoy that same experience on the go. Pause slideshow Play slideshow. Found their event via Eventbrite, section & unlimited hookah. The only real difference between an e-Hookah like the Phantom Smoke hookah pen and standard vape pens is the size and the e-liquid.

DJs perform Friday and Saturday at 10:00PM, Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about. Additionally, there are plenty of flavor options with disposable e-Hookahs, you aren’t limited in your selection. ", "I've heard a lot of good things about this place. Custom Bigcommerce Stencil Theme - QeRetail. Check out King Pen Vapes for more information on E-Hookahs and available products. if you have any questions, concerns, or require any assistance with ordering please contact us at email us a valid business license for wholesale account verification @ . Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. View cart and check out. I would highly recommend this place. Very nice idea Thursday show movies, and Saturday night DJ wo, Nice room and cheap price.

Facebook; Instagram; Be in the know Promotions, new products and sales.

Directly to your inbox.

PHANTOM HOOKAHS SOLD OUT! $12.00 All You Can Smoke! So glad we did . Smoking a shisha was a pastime and it became a social activity. We came here on one Saturday night hoping to get a better experience than one of the local competitor spots, one that we used to be regulars at. Close. Cigar, Cigarette & Tobacco-Wholesale & Manufacturers.

If you are used to standard e-cig’s or vaporizers then vaping with hookah pens will feel familiar. Even though it is a disposable product, you can expect to get plenty of use out of it. Free & Discreet Shipping on Orders Over $50, Phantom Smoke e-Hookah Pen Disposable 800 Puff. Hookah Monster is your One Stop Hookah & Vape Shop. We arrived on a Friday night around 9:30 for our 9:45 reservation. Can't beat the all you can smoke pricing either, flavors are smooth and long lasting! Large selection of Glass pipes and novelty.

Not to mention products like the Phantom Smoke Disposable 800 Puff E-Hookah are considered to be a safer alternative to the traditional Hookah experience. 7 reviews of Phantom Hookah Lounge "We came here on one Saturday night hoping to get a better experience than one of the local competitor spots, one that we used to be regulars at.