What makes a self-assessment paper different from any other written assignment is that in order to write this paper, you don’t need to do any scholarly research. In terms of the final category, “neuroticism”, the subject is once again roughly in the middle of the scale. According to our text, Individuals who fall into this category do not believe that their future is within their control. While the Big Five is highly regarded as a theory, there are also other beliefs about personality that offer alternate or additional information. In my case, the challenges faced included being forced to leave a life of affluence and start over as a refugee without a father who was a prisoner of war. Therefore, this process aids an individual in achieving independence and consequently diminishes dependence on other people for fundamental aspects of sustenance. This variance provides an array of strengths and weaknesses within an organization. There is a natural competitiveness to his nature, but it remains completely in check and is only applied to appropriate situations. The topic of self assessment and peer assessment among university students is fueling a lot of debate from scholars and practitioners in the education specialty. 1329 Words6 Pages. The amount of anxiety can contribute to, More specifically, her self-defeating behaviors, which range from simply not following directions to greed. This growth would be characterized in the future by an inclination towards hard work and strict requirements especially regarding the children’s education.

Additionally, I am optimistic in workplace diversity and involved in my job; however, I learned that I am not very satisfied working for my employer.

Personality is the expression of a person’s traits according to ones feelings, mentality and behavior. He holds us accountable for doing what is right. This theory looks at the specific aspects of a person’s personality that are geared towards promoting a person’s happiness, a component that is often overlooked when examining psychology.

He discussed his concern about the business practices and informed me that he is addressing those concerns with upper management.

To learn about my personality type I took a assessment similar to Myers Briggs. so that they are not commonly visible. They believe that it is more influenced by external, Myers-Briggs At the same time, an openness to change has resulted in an enthusiastic and goal oriented nature to achieve maximum success despite the odds against me. His interest in intellectual pursuits would dictate that his desire is to go into an academic or business oriented career. Thus at twenty-two, I was already married with my first son. 353 Words2 Pages. My manager said that he is trying to help me to be more valuable and marketable to the owners of the company. The subject’s personality shows a desire to be on good terms with those around him, and he does not purposefully judge his peers without reason. There is perhaps a more serious side to the subject’s personality as well. Free resources to assist you with your nursing studies! At the closing of this paper, it seems appropriate to once again mention that this type of personality self-evaluation could be said to be extremely biased. Having the chance to meet with my manager and to speak without restrictions has helped me to hold a different view toward our work situation. Disclaimer: This work has been submitted by a student. All work is written to order. This is not an example of the work produced by our Essay Writing Service. Sometimes that can be a frightening place, but that information can be very valuable when determining what jobs are right for me. Nevertheless he does have a personality that can be viewed through the lenses of positive psychology. This is not an example of the work produced by our Essay Writing Service. It is difficult to determine which extreme is brought up most often, but it is a fair assessment that the subject displays consistence confidence except for specific situation that draw out his ire or vulnerability.

You can use the discoveries to your advantage by accepting or changing strengths and weaknesses.

Study for free with our range of university lectures!

In analyzing my personality dynamics, there are various theories that I consider as being pertinent and that aid in the assessment of my personal self as well as the related life experiences that influenced such perceptions. We've received widespread press coverage since 2003, Your UKEssays purchase is secure and we're rated 4.4/5 on reviews.co.uk. And, with that gain of respect, I feel even more motivated to help him in his quest for better business ethics.

11th Feb 2020 Nursing Essay Reference this Tags: nursing. Along with these needs, I hold strong values. How feedback and questioning contribute to the assessment process He shows his confidence in my abilities by utilizing minimal supervision. I have a moderately high outlook on my job’s motivating potential and I am confident in my abilities to be successful. In these two cases, the criteria for assessing your achievements will be different and will impact the outline. What type of personality do I have?

I was not surprised to discover the results of the tests. Business skills You can view samples of our professional work here. In section 1 of the instrument, I scored 136 which places me in the top quartile and implies I am a better time manager, Video Game Playing Pervin, L. A., & Cervone, D., (2008), Personality theory and research.

Registered Data Controller No: Z1821391. My manager strives to guide his department toward good ethical values so that we can set an example for the remainder of the company. An honest evaluation of your strengths and weaknesses is an essential part of any self-assessment essay. The subject’s flip-flopping between extroversion and introversion could be based on his desire to occupy both extremes completely, but his inability to do so. Before our meeting, my manager had realized that some of my job dissatisfaction has come from not being able to ignore some of the company’s unethical business practices. Talk about your strong sides and weaknesses without a connection to the recent projects, but also mention how those qualities help you complete those challenges. Even though I have a varying view of other people, I tend to enjoy watching very successful people fail. Some of my values include better pay, more vacation time, strong feelings of job security, and chances to advance. From this point on I will also refer to myself in the third-person (i.e. Disclaimer: This work has been submitted by a student. 1.0 Introduction They represent what I believe to be the most accurate assessment of my personality, yet it is often hard to judge yourself negatively or to admit any ulterior motives for the way you act. The first category is “openness” and within this realm the subject would fall on the lower end of the scale. Decisions! Due to earlier years when a lot was required of me, there has been a development in the need to constantly provide both as an individual or parent. Also i am not the one to only look for the cheapest product as other products, When looking through my self-assessment which analyzed my strengths, abilities, skills and areas of improvement it made me wonder if all leaders have similar strengths and areas of improvement. Pride in accomplishment, knowledge and wisdom, and satisfaction in life are at the top of my terminal values while prosperity and wealth are at the bottom. We're here to answer any questions you have about our services. VAT Registration No: 842417633. After completing the first section of the self-assessment, I have a better insight into the world inside my head. To define my personality according to Kelly’s views, it would suffice to assert that my personal interpretation of past events has been a major contributor to the manner in which I express my emotions and even extends to various mannerisms. The first thing the reader wants to see in the paper is your reflection on the accomplishments in the recent project. Your likes, dislikes, behaviors, attitudes and habits can be found during this process. II.

their personality.In my tests, found their advantages and disadvantages at the same time, I seriously thinking and analysis, decision to continue to develop your strengths, and continue to expand their own advantages, help me to success.