Partial Nudity, Sexual Themes, Violence, Animated Blood, Language, Alcohol Reference, Daily Deals: Preorder Cyberpunk 2077 for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, or PC and Save 17% Off, The Most Messed Up Moments in the Comic Book Version of ‘The Boys’, The Best Anime Fanfiction Where the Hero Is a Villain, Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 Golden Wiki Guide, Quest 11: I Wish My Life Had Meaning Again, Quest 12: I Wish I Was Better at Speaking, Quest 25: 100 Percent Inaba-Grown Cabbage, Quest 40: Acquire Some Fashionable Dishes, Quest 44: Extracurricular Activities, Part 2, Quest 53: Experiments in Telepathy, Part 2, Quest 56: The Girl on the Rooftop, Part 2, Quest 62: Extracurricular Activities, Part 3, Quest 67: Dazzle Me With Animal Paw Gloves, Quest 68: Kashiwagi's Special Lesson, Part 2, Things Ghost of Tsushima Doesn't Tell You. Answer: Pis Pis River, 7/04: Who said this: "Man is but a reed, the most feeble thing in nature; but he is a thinking reed"? Question 2: Who said this: “Man is but a reed, the most feeble thing in nature; but he is a thinking reed”? Answer: 40 minutes, 9/20: What do you call somebody who's between ninety and one hundred years old? (Friend question: Huh? Reading the "100 Ghost Stories" Series will award you points. That place attracts a lot of weird things besides stars.

Question 1: What was the name of the Wasan textbook that came out in the Edo period? Quizzes don't normally show up in videogames, because quizzes are horrible things they make you do in school when you'd rather be playing videogames. Question: "Venison" is the meat of which animal? Question: What are you supposed to put on top of a kagami mochi? Midterms (5/9 - 5/12) ... Persona 4, another in renown and award-winning Shin Megami Tensei series, is a riveting murder mystery RPG featuring an entirely new cast, action, and depth. 4/12. We encourage you to read our updated PRIVACY POLICY and COOKIE POLICY. Working part time as a tutor will award you. Our classroom answers guide is here to provide all the Persona 4 class answers and Persona 4 exam answers. Question: There are over 130 ancient pyramids in Egypt, but do you know who’s buried in the biggest one? Even with our handy cheat sheet, you’ll still need to read books to increase your Knowledge stat in the game itself. Midterms 5/9 answers: Overcompensation; 1 B.C. The official Marie of the Persona 4 Golden PS Vita board. (Unless there are meta-principals I don't know about, in which case they may call your meta-parents.). Question: What is the beginning of “Gakumon no Susume” a reference too? Social Qualities will help with test taking, Social Links, and part-time jobs. Question 2: "Venison" is the meat of which animal? The Social Quality Courage will open up certain choices in the game along with qualifying you to do some Food tests. It also opens up the part-time job: Baby-Sitting and allows the Hang-man Commu. Question: What is it called when muscles grow after exercise? Answer: No country, 11/11: What desert is the Welwitschia from? Question 2: How was the theory that the pyramids were built by slaves disproven? Where do you gather rise's information for teddie? Answer: Petabyte, 2/1: What color were the pyramids originally?

Question 1: Which season is the adjective “brisk” a kigo for? If you aced it, you get 50,000 Yen from Dojima, +3 for Social Links, and items from Nanako and your teacher. Visit our corporate site. 1 Expendables 1.1 Persona 4 Golden 2 Inventory 3 Books 3.1 Persona 4 Golden 4 Materials 5 Weapons 6 Armor 7 Accessories Light Blue boxes indicate materials only available on rainy days. Answer: A nonagenarian, 9/28: Question: What part of the human body has an apple in it? The Social Quality Knowledge will allow you to ace exams and, if you you receive the highest test score in the class, you will be given a prize from Nanako and Dojima. Stay tuned to GameSkinny for more Persona 4 Golden guides in the coming days. What..?

VIDEO- "don't rescue anymore" Click Here For Video! Question: Who said this: “Man is but a reed, the most feeble thing in nature; but he is a thinking reed?”. His primary news beat is game stores: Steam, Epic, and whatever launcher squeezes into our taskbars next. Working part time making envelopes will award you points. You don't have to answer anything here, but again, unless you're on New Game+, you can't earn the top spot on the exams. Answer: Compassion makes you look better, 12/21: Which Cleopatra is the one who was known as one of the three most beautiful women in the world? After the exam scores are posted on May 19, talk to your teacher, Dojima, and Nanako for some extra rewards. So it's a pretty good investment to try and ace your test. Persona 4, another in renown and award-winning Shin Megami Tensei series, is a riveting murder mystery RPG featuring an entirely new cast, action, and depth. Question 1: Which of these numbers does not exist? Attend the Drama Club on a Regular basis will award you points. Reading the "Forever Macho" Series will award you points. If you haven't studied, don't worry. Answer: Turnips, 10/13: What kind of fish was I just talking about? help!). Once you have enough Courage, you will be able to start the Moon's Arcana Social Link.

October brings with it a new set of midterms as well as plenty of questions. Question: 0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13... What is this sequence called? Check under Nanako's seat at the living room table for a special item too. At times in the game you will have to take a test in school spanning several days, during which you will not be able to do anything after school. Answer: Sphenopalatine Ganglioneuralgia (choice 3). Like the midterm period, you can't do anything else during the exams. ( Margaret's 2nd Request). (Friend question: Sorry, I have no idea). Question 1: Which one of these is the name of a real river? The last day of the final exams requires no answers from you. Playing with a cat at the Doujima Residence will award you points. If you've been diligent and did manage to get your Knowledge to Level 4, you'll get a honkin' chunk of cash from Dojima for acing your finals — 40,000 Yen — and +3 for every Social Link. So that means you'll be fired at with questions the whole time, some easy, as they were asked in the coming days to the test, some not so easy. Question 2: Where would you find Japan on a map made in a foreign country? Answer: Cheerfulness of a group, 6/20: What period did Japan first implement bonus pay?

Question: What do you call somebody who’s between ninety and one hundred years old? We encourage you to read our updated PRIVACY POLICY and COOKIE POLICY. Question 2: What is the medical term for brain freeze? Question 2: Who translated "I love you" as "The moon is beautiful, isn't it? - May 9th (Midterms Day 1) - May 12th (Midterms Day 4 - Last Day) - May 19th (Midterms result posted) User Info: Jakkufurosuto. Answer: Marriage numbers, 4/30: What is the greatest canyon in the solar system? * - Indicates the Shadow doesn't appear in Persona 4 Golden so its material can't be obtained. 1 Expendables 1.1 Persona 4 Golden 2 Inventory 3 Books 3.1 Persona 4 Golden 4 Materials 5 Weapons 6 Armor 7 Accessories Light Blue boxes indicate materials only available on rainy days. Please refresh the page and try again. Declaration of Independence. Question: What period did Japan first implement bonus pay? Question 1: What part of the body contains the “Adam’s Apple”. Answer: The US Declaration of Independence, 7/13: Question: What is the medical term for brainfreeze? Partial Nudity, Sexual Themes, Violence, Animated Blood, Language, Alcohol Reference, The Best Anime Fanfiction Where the Hero Is a Villain, Daily Deals: Preorder Cyberpunk 2077 for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, or PC and Save 17% Off, The Most Messed Up Moments in the Comic Book Version of ‘The Boys’, Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 Golden Wiki Guide, Quest 11: I Wish My Life Had Meaning Again, Quest 12: I Wish I Was Better at Speaking, Quest 25: 100 Percent Inaba-Grown Cabbage, Quest 40: Acquire Some Fashionable Dishes, Quest 44: Extracurricular Activities, Part 2, Quest 53: Experiments in Telepathy, Part 2, Quest 56: The Girl on the Rooftop, Part 2, Quest 62: Extracurricular Activities, Part 3, Quest 67: Dazzle Me With Animal Paw Gloves, Quest 68: Kashiwagi's Special Lesson, Part 2, Things Ghost of Tsushima Doesn't Tell You, Eating the Special Ramen at Chinese Diner Aiya could award you.