Inflicts large Nuclear damage to all enemies. You know, Tatsuya's classmates' fawning over him doesn't make a whole lot of sense, given that he does nothing to warrant any of it. 0 + Follow - Unfollow 4px arm (Classic) Background Persona 2 innocent sin apollo (Updated) OZINAGI.

We're a community of creatives sharing everything Minecraft!

Eternal Punishment on the other hand...ask again when you're ready to start that. It's apparently easier on the PSP than it was on the PSX, and it wasn't too bad to begin with. General Atlus discussion is usually allowed as well. It seems that you have let the sunlight awaken your soul.

After his birth, the jealous Hera sent the deadly serpent, Python, to assas… Audio. Okamura killing Maya, resulting in Nyarlathotep destroying the world and the setup for, General Sugawara is surely no saint, having been the one to oversee the development of the X-series robots in exchange for. PERSONA 2 INNOCENT SIN APOLLO OZINAGI. Japanese VA Please try again. I'm used to games like 3 and 4 and I beat 1 once on the PSX. Origin I keep wondering why people stick to initial-prime-ultimate persona's just coz the contact system is a bit hard. Her uniform has also been faithfully reproduced with her skirt fluttering in the wind as she stands in a confident pose that fans of the game are sure to enjoy! Came in a few days early. Inflicts huge Nuclear damage to a group of enemies. Takehito Koyasu 14 Fav. SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI: PERSONA 2. This is a community for all MegaTen and subseries related news. Apollo, from ‘Persona 2′ on the PlayStation. Following the events of Innocent Sin, Tatsuya is the only one who recalls the memories that he and his friends had forged in the past.

This won't be the last time that. Rōmaji Takes the fun out of the game a bit. I revamped (but didn’t have the will to colour) 600x554 155kB All rights reserved. Whenever you start a new dungeon, make a contract with a demon ASAP so you can get free tarots when you get cards from them, and don't be afraid to spend those free tarots, you can always get more. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. I just added spell cards to each of my Ultimate Personas and its easy breezy. So leave it to World Scope/Contribe, who made Adachi, to tackle a character from Persona 2: Innocent Sin. Apollo returns as Tatsuya Suou's ultimate Persona in Eternal Punishment. some choices matter though so be mindful of that. Show Less. For Persona 2: Tsumi - Innocent Sin on the PlayStation, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Did NOT receive Apollo (spoilers)". There was a problem completing your request. All time) 19 Fav. Show More. 14 Fav. The publishing company Maya works at, Kismet, is a synonym for "destiny". Paint job is on point and the base is a bit standard but the red goes well w/her.

Reverse. KEYUM 5 PCS Little Farmer People Figures, Realistic Hand Painted Farmer People Figu... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

Megami Tensei Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Follow.

Inflicts huge Almighty damage to all enemies. Persona User(s) 0 + Follow - Unfollow Posted on: May 07, 2019 . We're a community of creatives sharing everything Minecraft!

Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Reviewed in the United States on May 4, 2016. While appearing in many tales, he had numerous lovers, females and males, many who often met tragic fates or had terrible lives. Is there anything I should be mindful of, or any useful Personas to fuse, game breakers, etc? I'm currently a good ways into the game and I've only fused a few personas to play with more fusion spells. Following the events from Innocent Sin, as Tatsuya is the only one who retained the memories created in Innocent Sin, he is able to retain Apollo as his Persona and starts out with Apollo upon joining the party. Just like with his SFX-imitations, the fans went to town with it. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Reverse From FREEing. @Persona_Central @AtlusUSA The Video Game Art Archive is dedicated to scanning and extracting classic video game artwork at the best resolutions possible! Please try again later. Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community. 10 Fav. He excels at Fire and Nuclear-based spells and is immune against those elements, including the elements Light and Dark. Japanese Name Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. One of the Twelve Olympians in the Greek mythology and also worshiped in the ancient Rome, Apollo was originally associated with arts, such as music and poetry, but was later transfigured into the god of the Sun, overshadowing Helios. And not just a character, but a Persona! i only fused a couple times and still beat the game. About 1 year ago . First Appearance I’m doing a very bad job keeping up with these. If the player has save information from Innocent Sin, and they have this Persona, its stats will be transferred over. Awakens from

final boss was rough to me (going in blind, anyway) but otherwise it wasn't bad. Overall great figure!

persona 2 is oddly balanced in that you can beat the game with just the starting personas, but it can get a bit boring. He is the son of Zeus, the king of gods, and Leto, a mortal woman. He is Tatsuya's starting (and ultimate) persona, and he can't be used by anyone else or summoned again if he is returned.

One of the better-known character facts from the guide books is that blue rare steak is one of Tatsuya's favorite things to eat. Because srsly, the high tier gear is VERY expensive. Unable to add item to List. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed.

0 + Follow - Unfollow Posted on: May 10, 2019 . Variants There are various times where Tatsuya Sudou/King Leo has crossed the line. Tatsuya & Apollo from P2: Innocent Sin (my favorite persona game so far!). refresh Roll Random Skin! © 2010 - 2020 Planetminecraft.com. Stress Balls Puffer Stress Relief Toys Value Assortment Bulk 1 Dozen Stress Relax T... Quiver Card Cases for Carrying Trading Card Games TCG, Collectible Card Games CCG, ... QTFHR 8 pcs (1 set) Kawaii Boys and Girls Toys Figurines Playset, Garden Cake Decor... SEGA Persona 4 The Golden Animation P4GA Yukiko Amagi 7.8" Action Figure, Bandai Tamashii Nations Raidou Kuzunoha "Devil Summoner" D-Arts Action Figure, Final Fantasy VII: Remake - PlayStation 4, Persona 5 - PlayStation 4 "Take Your Heart" Premium Edition, Max Factory Figma Persona 3 The Movie Makoto Yuki Action Figure, Kotobukiya Persona 5 Joker Hero Phantom Thief Ver. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Filter by post type. May 14, 2014 - Concept art of Tatsuya Suou's Sun class Persona, Apollo. If you have any comments, suggestions, questions, strategies, or tips you want to share, please don't hesitate to email me. :D For that you have to make sure to speak with ALL the rumour mongers before you spread it - i screwed that part up and didn't get all the choices for some of the merchant rumours. Deity Tatsuya's talent in SFX-imitating, as lampshaded in the drama CD. Tackle can be found Persona like Taranis, Nezha and … In my experience, I only used the party's Starting, Prime and Ultimate Personas. Philemon represents Neutrality and Nyarlathotep represents Chaos, with Yaldabaoth filling in the Law/Order gap in.

Join Planet Minecraft! Persona 2 Innocent Sin Boss Shadow Tatsuya [Hard] - YouTube Kudan's Prophecy (though you'll only see it once per game) completely resets your Persona to rank 1, taking all the mutations and bonus spells it once had with it.

3 0 0. this is just a updated version of the skin . You can literally beat the game without fusing ANY persona. Persona 2: Innocent Sin is the second game in Atlus's Persona series and the first game in the Persona 2 miniseries. this ancient piece for Jun’s bday - it’s based on their contact combo thing, i never finished this piece but i plan to remake it later so here for now. The game is very easy tho, hehe. This is Apollo, and given that Contribe is making Magatsu Izanagi (in theory, we haven’t seen it in a while…) perhaps a Persona isn’t that unusual.

Pixiv Id 3609863, SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI: PERSONA 2, Suou Tatsuya, Apollo (Persona 2), Pixiv, Fanart, Fanart From Pixiv. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Does he do this because he genuinely loves humanity, or because he's, That's because both Philemon and Nyarlathotep are morally ambiguous.