I wish we were allowed to carry them. Compare SALE. $119.00 $ 119.

5% coupon applied at checkout Extra 5% off with coupon. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Keychain batons are as light as 9 oz., so they won’t weigh down your entire key ring.

Even users who have concerns about arthritis or weak wrists can manage a baton without problems. You don't need offensive language to make a good action movie. I have yet to use it but it is built so much better than the asp. Don't under estimate the power of live ammo. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Add to Cart. The RCB is now the standard issue for new recruits and all of our DT instructors have the Peacekeeper certification.

ASP #BA131 ASP Talon Infinity Baton (Black Chrome), Cap, 60cm. ASP #BA243 ASP 26" Dura Tec Expandable Baton w/ Molded Grip. Even as you deliver a self-defense strike, you will maintain control over the baton at all times. I have one, and love it. Add to Cart. If you’re not sure where to get started, check out our tactical expandable solid steel baton 26" and expandable rubber handle steel baton w/ holster 26". I like the vehicle pursuits; they were just about the wildest that I ever saw. Reviewed in the United States on July 31, 2018, Reviewed in the United States on April 19, 2016, Reviewed in the United States on April 14, 2008.

Haven't hit anyone yet, but if/when I do, it's gonna knock their socks off. But if you'd like to share your love for action movies with your children but the movies are R rated and violent, this movie will pass for PG-13. The lowest prices and free shipping available on Hero's pride air-tek police duty gear from CopQuest.

Stun guns are legal in most states without major restrictions, and having a stun at the end of a baton means you can keep distance between you and an assailant as you deploy the electricity. The Peacekeeper is a decent action flick, but there's nothing particularly noteworthy about it. Batons fit easily into nylon holsters, so they’re convenient, but that’s just the beginning. A couple of us, in my academy class, were considering this one over other expandable batons. Keychain: Many of our batons also have a keychain loop on the end so you can keep your baton close at hand. Lowest prices and free shipping available.

After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. There are plenty of ways to keep yourself safe at home and on the go without using a firearm. It looks awesome and intriguing even though I don't carry a baton on my belt. Some batons also have a wrist strap attached, so you’re guaranteed to never lose your baton. really enjoyed - movie is cleaned up for family viewing, Reviewed in the United States on November 21, 2019. Compare SALE. Amazon.com: expandable baton. 341 members and 6173 guests. An expandable self-defense baton is the best place to begin. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Reviewed in the United States on February 5, 2013. Batons can extend to a length of up to 22 inches in just a few seconds. Copyright 1996-2017, Officer.com, Southcomm Business Media - Public Safety Interactive. I hate having to smash the batons to close them. Are you looking for a new way to protect yourself using non-lethal force? Went to a part-time position with a S.O. After busting out a window or two the finish got all jacked up and it wouldn't close reliably. I carried this and all joking and shit talk aside I honestly thing this baton saved my life. Select the department you want to search in. High-Voltage Stun: Some batons also have a stun gun feature. Very good product by a great company. Probably the biggest reason they are great for self-defense, is that batons are strong visual deterrents likely to ward off any would-be assailant.

Best of all, batons are affordable and you can learn to use one quickly. I have the 24" nickel version and I would recommend to the get the Nickel.

Keep your baton on your keychain, and you’ll always have a self-defense weapon at your disposal. Keychain batons are as light as 9 oz., so they won’t weigh down your entire key ring. This version was the exact same that I saw twenty years ago. This movie is rated R but it's been dubbed to be seen on TV or family viewing. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Peacekeeper actually replaced the original one I had that was black. Our collection includes models from some of the most respected law enforcement gear manufacturers, including ASP, Monadnock and UZI. An expandable telescopic baton is a powerful and intimidating self-defense tool and is one of the best impact weapons available.

I personally feel that it's best to avoid being shot by any caliber. The Peacekeeper (1997) is an action flick where a fairly solid cast, and some decent special effects, can't quite overcome an implausible lightweight story that is weighed down by some melodramatic elements. You’re seeing this ad based on the product’s relevance to your search query. Reviewed in the United States on August 30, 2019.

; Police batons come in two major families, expandable and fixed length. This page was generated at 07:41 PM. They replaced it out any problems, great CS. New Page Title. One thing I don't care for is how it collapses. 49 $12.06 $12.06 After busting out a window or two the finish got all jacked up and it wouldn't close reliably. to help give you the best experience we can.

4 Pieces Twirling Batons Unisex Kids' Gymnastics Twirling Baton Dance Baton for Talent Shows, Artistic Dancing, Baton Twirling, Pink, White, Purple, 2 Pieces Twirling Batons Unisex Kids' Gymnastics Twirling Baton Dance Baton for Talent Shows, Artistic Dancing, Baton Twirling, Pink, White, ASP 26" Training Baton and Carrier, Black, Monadnock 26-Inch AutoLock Front Draw Baton Holder with 360 Degree Swivel (Low Carry) Clip-On Basket (Black), Monadnock 21-Inch Friction Lock Front Draw Baton Holder with 45 Degree Swivel Clip-On Basket (Black), Gould & Goodrich B560-21W Baton Holder Holds 16-Inch or 21-Inch Expandable Baton (Black Weave), Monadnock 36" SB Style White Foam Training Baton, WinCraft Military Lanyard 1" W/Buckle Air Force, Triple K 242-BL-PL-N 242 Snap-On Side Handle Baton Carrier Snap, Black, One Size, RAPDOM Tactical 6.10 Utility Pouch (Vertical), Olive Drab, Weaver Leather Doubled and Stitched Nylon Off Billet, Dimension 9 Laser Engraved Anodized Chloe Metal Safety/Survival Whistle with Key Chain, Seirus Innovation Unisex Hws Fireshield Skull Liner, Black, One Size, Cyfie Boxing Kick Pads Target Kick Pad Hand Pads Thai Pads Karate Kick Pads Kickboxing Training Pads Martial Arts MMA Punching Mitts Kicking Boxing Shield Training for Men Women Gym, ArtCreativity Foam Nunchucks for Kids, Set of 2, Fun Ninja Toys for Boys and Girls, Martial Arts Training Equipment, Practice Nunchucks with Soft Handles, Ninja Costume Props and Party Favors, ZWIFEJIANQ Magic Pocket Staff Portable Martial Arts Metal Staff 110CM 150CM (Silver, 110cm), SELF DEFENSE DVD‐ self-defense technique born from Japanese martial arts:TSURUGI GOSHIN-BUDO, Martial Art Instructional DVD, 6 Pieces Twirling Batons Unisex Kids' Gymnastics Twirling Baton Dance Baton for Kids Girls Talent Shows, Artistic Dancing, Baton Twirling, Pink, White, Purple, Reflex & Reaction Training - Martial Arts & Sports, Serving the Martial Arts Community Since 1980. Your vest may stop the bullet, but you'll still get a nice bruise or other injury to remember the experience. Are you ready to improve your self-defense strategy? I'm curious if anyone on here is using the Peacekeeper RCB Baton peacekeeperproducts.com/24rcbblack.aspx. Many of our customers say that the flashlight function on their baton is the best part of the tool. The look of the sets is predictable, and the battle scenes are pretty routine and superficial looking. This is another good one that FilmRise helped me see. Expandable: Most batons are expandable, so they’re collapsed and easy to conceal when they’re not in use.

I know because there was no fowl language; it was cleaned up. Great movie, saw on tv as a kid. Approved expandable batons may vary based on agency and location, but a commonly approved police baton is the ASP 21” Expandable Baton. Your late-night dog walks will never feel safer.

The Home Security Superstore has a lot of different batons to choose from, so you can always find one that works for you. Getting shot hurts! Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019. Yes, go buy one now! Kindof looses steam after the rooftop car chase near the beginning but still a great Dolph Lundgren movie.

There are currently 6514 users online. Quickly browse titles in our catalog based on the ones you have picked. I wonder if I appreciated it as much the first time I saw this.

Great baton. Rubberized Handle: Batons have rubberized, non-slip handles that make them easy to grip and use. The Home Security Superstore LLC © 2003-2020. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices. Contact us today if you still have questions about choosing the right baton for your personal safety. The ExtraCarry™ Concealed carry expandable baton holder for your pocket: ✔ Carry your expandable baton concealed in your pocket ✔ Looks unassuming "like a pocket knife" ✔ Securely locks in place ✔ Light weight and comfortable ✔ Fast access when you need it ✔ Baton is oriented toward down - draws just like a mag ✔ Paten. This makes it easy to carry a baton in your pocket or hand, and flicking them open is simple. A .22LR can kill you! They're his best scenes, although his action scenes are really interesting. This makes it easier to see where you’re striking, and you can also use the flashlight mode without expanding the baton at all.

#1 Pepper Spray Weapon - NEW PepperBall® Defense Launchers >>> Shoots up to 150 feet! "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who wish us harm." See details. One amusing bit of technology is voice synthesizer used to trick Cross, run by a guy sitting on top of an elevator. I like the shooting and punching and kicking. $176.02 $ 149.61.

Batons are one of the most popular personal defense weapons for non-lethal force because they have so many appealing features and work for people of all ages. Intimidating: While any stick or hand-held tool may deter a potential attacker, metal batons are certainly top-of-the-list when it comes to intimidating weapons. Weidling a baton in the ready position informs any assailant that you won’t be an easy target.