“Dad & his team are SUPERBOWL CHAMPSSSS!!! © 1998 - 2020 Nexstar Inc. | All Rights Reserved.

The couple is sure to celebrate with Steel and Silver once they make it back to Kansas City. RELATED: Patrick Mahomes’ Girlfriend Says Security Had to Move Her to ‘Safe Place’ During Patriots’ Game.

We’ve actually had it for a couple of weeks.

Mahomes and Matthews met at Whitehouse High School in Whitehouse, Texas, and went to prom together in 2013.

Mahomes shared a shot from the same set with a simple red heart emoji. I know I’m going to be taken care of the rest of my life, but I want to leave behind a legacy and Kansas City is the place I want to do it.’”. After playing college soccer at the University of Texas at Tyler, Matthews also went on to play professionally in Iceland, according to her website. (AP) — Patrick Mahomes and Brittany Matthews stood before a yellow sign in their backyard, pink and blue balloons stacked to the sky, and waited patiently with their backs to a long, white runway for their dogs to make their grand appearance.

“By the end of my first season [in Iceland], I truly began to fall in love with being in the gym more than being on the soccer field,” she explains on her website. Dad & his team are SUPERBOWL CHAMPSSSS!!! Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes throws a pass during the first half of an NFL football game against the Denver Broncos, Sunday, Oct. 25, 2020, in Denver. (AP Photo/Jack Dempsey). Why does Mahomes, who last season led the Chiefs to their first Super Bowl title in five decades, and Matthews, who has been dating him since their days at Whitehouse High School in Texas, eschew privacy for attention? Mahomes, a quarterback for the Chiefs, and Matthews have been dating for years. In 2013, the pair went to prom together, as seen in an adorable throwback photo on Mahomes’ Instagram. While the power couple has been together for almost eight years now, it doesn't seem like they're in any rush to get married. “For me, it’s just being who I am,” Mahomes told The Associated Press this week. The dogs showed off their Cheifs spirit with an Instagram photo with the two pups decked out in their Mahomes’ jerseys after the Super Bowl win. It’s the place Mahomes and his fianceé want to start a family, too. Their bundle of joy is just the latest celebrity baby-on-the-way to be announced in recent months. As soon as they heard Silver and Steel stomping toward them, the couple spun around expectantly — and learned from the pink paw prints the pit bull and cane corso had left behind that they were having a baby girl. It's the fourth FBS game this week and the 41st since Aug. 26 to be postponed or canceled. “He’s a special kid,” Chiefs general manager Brett Veach said. “That’s how I’ve always thought of myself, just to follow my passions and do whatever I can to the best of my ability,” he said. It was “liked” an additional 65,000 times when he shared it on Twitter. Patrick Mahomes Wants You to Know He’s ‘Just a Normal Guy’ ... the couple spun around expectantly — and learned from the pink paw prints the pit bull and cane corso had left behind that they were having a baby girl. RELATED: Patrick Mahomes and Troy Polamalu Debate ‘Offense Vs. Defense’ in New Head & Shoulders Campaign, The couple plans on living together in Kansas City for a “long time.”. A post shared by Patrick Mahomes II (@patrickmahomes) on Oct 21, 2020 at 10:25am PDT ... the couple’s pitbull and cane corso, walk out onto a white runway with pink pawprints. Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes (15) scores on a 3-yard touchdown run during the first half of an NFL football game against the Las … Patrick Mahomes' girlfriend, Brittany Matthews, first met the football star when they attended the same high school in Whitehouse, Texas. We love it here.”, Everything to Know About Patrick Mahomes' Girlfriend Brittany Matthews, Patrick Duffy Is Dating Linda Purl: ‘I Never Thought I’d Feel This Way Again’ After Wife’s Death, Smart USB Stick Backs Up Entire Computer (1 Click), 'Masked Singer' Squiggly Monster is iconic TV sitcom dad, Amid Trump lawsuit, Pennsylvania AG says 'they need to stop listening to Rudy Giuliani', Ruth Wilson speaks out on quitting 'The Affair': 'I didn't feel safe', Over-55s in Toronto Eligible For Invisible Hearing Aids, Nikki Bella Says She's Been Dreaming About Her Exes Two Weeks After John Cena's Wedding, Amanda Knox Says Whatever Happens With Election 'Can't Be as Bad as That Four-Year Study Abroad I Did in Italy', Kanye West concedes election defeat, gives one-word concession speech, Lori Loughlin is not a 'wreck' in prison, despite report, John Legend Trolls Trump by Asking Twitter Users to 'Claim' Things They Don't Own, Lil Wayne Has a Cryptic Response to Reports About His Breakup From Denise Bidot. It was getting trained and everything.

Read on for everything you need to know about the former soccer star and current fitness coach.

Patrick Mahomes Wants You to Know He’s ‘Just a Normal Guy’ ... the couple spun around expectantly — and learned from the pink paw prints the pit bull and cane corso had left behind that they were having a baby girl.

Soon, the rest of the world learned it, too.

!” a caption on one recent photo reads.

❤️ #chiefskingdom, A post shared by Steel & Silver (@steel_silver_mahomes) on Feb 3, 2020 at 8:49am PST. Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren & More Read Mean Tweet on 'Kimmel', Pink's 9-Year-Old Daughter Shares Her 'Wishes' for the Election Result. The cuts amount to about 10% of the employees at the sports network and are due largely to the impact of the pandemic on its business and the “tremendous disruption in how fans consume sports.”. Soon, the rest of the world learned it, too.

The dogs are often seen dressed up in Chiefs gear to support Mahomes. “Playing sports my whole life got me into fitness and playing in college taught me about strength training, wellness and maintaining peak fitness to perform at an elite level.”.

His 15 and the Mahomes Foundation supports initiatives focused on children and communities in need, and he has been using his considerable reach to bolster the NFL’s attempt to increase voter participation in the upcoming election. Not every 25-year-old guy just signed a contract that could pay him a half-billion dollars over the next decade, though, or become so entrenched in his adoptive hometown that he’s purchased a minority interest in the Kansas City Royals.

It’s a great dog to have.”. KANSAS CITY, Mo. Walmart just knocked over $330 off Samsung's stunning 50-inch 4K TV.

They began dating in March 2012. “So I did, and these last four years have made me fall in love with soccer all over again and want to go on and play professional soccer,” she added. Soon, the rest of the world learned it, too.

After graduation, Mahomes attended Texas Tech to play football, while Matthews played soccer at the University of Texas at Tyler, and apparently, they didn't let the distance keep them apart. Mahomes and Matthews are heading to Disney World to celebrate his Super Bowl MVP award.

This video is unavailable because we were unable to load a message from our sponsors.

“Happy Gameday, let’s go daddio!! Check out Steel and Silver's reaction to the championship. “I want to show I’m just a normal guy, like everybody else. “At such a young age, he’s so mature, and he understands the big picture and understands there needs to be a sense of long-term thinking, and ‘I want to win a long time here in Kansas City.

The couple started out with their pitbull, Steel, then later brought home Silver, a cane corso, as a puppy. I love this man so incredibly much and today was so so special. Matthews and Mahomes, both 24, met in high school while attending Whitehouse High School in Whitehouse, Texas.

So why does the “it” couple of Kansas City share so much of their personal lives with their adoring public?

Apparently, fans didn't know who they were messing with, because Matthews (who will soon be cheering on Mahomes in the 2020 Super Bowl) is also a super star in her own right.