There was a problem completing your request.

I hate how everyone complains that they cannot hear me when I take a phone call using the headphones. amzn_assoc_region = "US"; 2. In order to provide you with the best reviews and tables of the best Parasom Sports Fan Headphones, we examine a lot of customer feedback.In order to conclude on the list of the best Parasom Sports Fan Headphones we analyzed exactly 2389 reviews.Our reviews study for Parasom Sports Fan Headphones will help you choose the best … Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. The only reason I am giving these 4 and not 5 is personal preferences.

Best Parasom Sports Fan Headphones reviews and buying guides: Trending top Parasom Sports Fan Headphones Products: Bose Sport Earbuds - True Wireless Earphones - Bluetooth Headphones for Workouts... MuGo Wireless Earbuds, Bluetooth 5.1 Sport Headphones with Immersive Sound,... Mpow 45Hrs Active Noise Cancelling Headphones, H17 Bluetooth Headphones with... Earbuds Earphone Wired Headphones Headset with Mic and Volume Control Isolation... Cootree Wireless Headphone Sport Headset Water Resistant with Microphone... Back Bay 2-in-1 Wireless & Wired Bluetooth Earbuds. Connect with 2 devices at the same time. amzn_assoc_marketplace = "amazon";

They are built well and durable, long lasting, and sound great.

Currently unavailable. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. amzn_assoc_placement = "adunit0";

The plastic around the ears is more of a rubber, it is soft and extremely flexible so they do not pinch or dig in even when I put on my glasses. The sound on these earbuds is great, sounds just as good as Beats head phones or any other name brand that you would spend hundreds of dollars on. Perhaps they could've given crappy packaging since everyone throws it away anyway, and used that money on improving the speakers. Like I said personal preference. I can hardly feel that they are on they are so comfortable. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.

Top positive review. We advise you to read our buying guide before you spend any money on Parasom Sports Fan Headphones. This happens over and over.

amzn_assoc_search_bar = "true";

Reviewed in the United States on March 12, 2016, I have had a love hate relationship with these headphones since day 1.

I can usually go about 33ft or so away from my phone before the signal starts to go out with a clear area between me and my phone. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. Parasom P6 Sweatproof Bluetooth Earphones Headphones Headsets W/ microphone Sports/running and Gym/exercise for Iphone 6 5s 5c 4s 4, Ipad New Ipad, Android, Samsung Galaxy, Smart Phones(BLACK), Sweat-proof, lightweight wireless stereo headphone with comfortable and secure ear-fitting design. Secure and comfortable earbuds — customize your fit with the included 3 sizes of StayHear Max tips that won’t hurt your... upgraded earhook original designed for sport: unlike ordinary in ear earbuds, mugo wireless earphones are designed with soft,... bluetooth 5.1 and one step pairing: adopt the latest bluetooth 5.1 chip and technology delivers a more stable and faster wireless... long battery life: sport bluetooth earbuds uses low power design, ensures more than 250 hours of long standby time. Great earbuds!!! No biggie tho. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. I bought these to use at the gym only so I wasn't expecting perfection. Press MFB to reconnect when disconnected. The real reason I’m giving only two starts is because I only got 3 months use out of the headphones. Pairing, press the Multi-function button of the headset, you will see the blue-red light blinking, it will automatically enter pairing mode. Syncing is good, the sound is good, they are comfortable but charging is the issue. I love how loud they are and how clear the sound is. Wireless Bluetooth Headphones, Parasom A13 Magnetic Earphone V4.1 In-ear Stereo Earbuds, Sweat-proof Noise-isolation Headset With Mic for Running, Jogging and Workouts for iPhone 7 SE 6 PLUS 6S 5 5S iPad Huawei Samsung HTC Black by Parasom. See All Buying Options.

amzn_assoc_ad_mode = "search"; The only thing I don't like is if the controller piece is blocked by body or goes in between my neck and chest, it cuts out the signal till I free it. Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community. You get what you pay for, and i got $20 headphones so i really can't complain too much. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in.

I've never had a set of earbuds that were this loud, especially not Bluetooth. Warranty Every Parasom Product includes a 12-month worry-free warranty! With any other headphones/earbuds wireless or plugged in, if you want loud volume you usually have to crank up the volume on your phone at least to half way or 75% volume, on these you might get to 25% volume before they start to make your eardrums bleed from insane amounts of volume. Please try again. I am pleasantly surprised!

7. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. It has also been static and seems as if they want to not work.

On the flip side, they work and play music which is what i needed them for, but i definitely wouldn't buy them again. amzn_assoc_search_bar_position = "bottom";

Please try again. Convenience to Use: The in-line Audio control makes it possible to conveniently adjust the volume and mute the microphone without... Versatile Compatibility.

Interchangable Ear-buds and Most Comfortable Ear-hooks, Good Sound Isolation, Cvc Noise Cancellation 6.0 Technology, Two Powerful Drivers Delivering Rich and Vivid Music. amzn_assoc_default_category = "All"; Our reviews study for Parasom Sports Fan Headphones will help you choose the best affordable Parasom Sports Fan Headphones.

The sound quality is great, crystal clear, great bass, great mids, great highs all clear and separated to sound like your in the room with the band you listening too playing live just for you. Bluetooth Headphones, Parasom A1 Magnetic, V4.1 Wireless Stereo Bluetooth Earphones Sport Headset In-Ear Noise Isolation Headphone Earbuds for Gym Running -Sweatproof, Microphone (Black) by Parasom "Overall, this is an excellent product." I like to listen while I do my housework but the lowest volume setting is a bit to loud and they cancel out the noise so well I cannot hear my kids at all, so I have to take one of the earphones out. Add it to Cart ! Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Parasom Bluetooth Headphones, P6 Sweatproof Wirless Earphones Headsets W/Microphone Sports/Running & Gym/Exercise for iPhone 6 5s 5c 4s 4, Ipad New Ipad, Android, Samsung Galaxy, Smart Phones(Black), Extremely Comfortable Ear Hook Desisign for Sports. Battery status icon display. Low battery alert. Parasom Bluetooth Headphones, P6 Sweatproof Wirless Earphones Headsets W/Microphone Sports/Running & Gym/Exercise for iPhone 6 5s 5c 4s 4, Ipad New Ipad, Android, Samsung Galaxy, Smart Phones(Black) Color: Black Change. Redial latest phone number by double press MFB. Bluetooth 5.0 Wireless Neckband Headphones.

It only keeps a charge for about 3 hrs and usually takes about a hour to charge, but this pass week as I'm commuting to work after charging it all night the battery goes dead within 30 min and I have to switch headphones and charge again at work. Reviewed in the United States on July 18, 2016, Completely surpassed my expectations and then some!!!!